Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 13: The Pain

“ What’s on your mind?” I asked Lycann as we left my house.
“ Nothing, really.” He said. “ I’m just happy to be with you.”
“ I’m happy to be with you too.”
“ I’m glad.”

I grabbed his hand and held it in mine. He stopped and looked at me.

“ I’m happy you chose me to be your mate.” I told him.
“ I am too.” He said. “ I thought I would be unhappy for the rest of my life.”
“ Why?”

He pulled his hand away and sat down on the ground. I sat down next to him and watched his every move.

“ Because of Elena.” He sighed. “ She was a terrible girlfriend. She had attitudes up the ass and nothing I did, made her happy.”
“ I’m sorry.” I told him, putting my arm around him and kissing him on the cheek. “ How did you get away?”
“ My father told me about you and I developed the courage to break up with her, but it wasn’t easy.”
“ Did she fight you?”
“ Yeah, we fought. I bruised her and I felt ashamed for doing it. I never fought a girl in my life, except her.”
“ Maybe she needed to be hit.”
“ Maybe.”

He looked up at the sky and I followed him. A few seconds later, my stomach began to hurt. I placed my hand on my stomach and groaned. Lycann looked at me and got up.

“ Are you okay?” He asked, panicking.
“ Yeah.” I said. “ My stomach is hurting, that’s all. Maybe I ate too much.”

He helped me up off the ground and touched my stomach.

“ Yeah.” He said, nodding his head. “ Maybe a stomach ache.”
“ Can you walk me back to the house?” I asked him.
“ Sure.”

I took a few steps and bent over in pain. I groaned again and tried to walk, but that wasn’t helping. Lycann picked me up and carried me to the house. He got to the front door and banged on it as loud as he could. The door opened and Stephan looked at me, worried.

“ What’s wrong with her?” He asked, taking me from Lycann.
“ She says her stomach is hurting.” Lycann told him.

Stephan ran to the couch and laid me on it. Lycann sat down on the ground and held my hand in his. Mom and dad rushed into the living room. I lifted my shirt up and Lycann pressed his hand against it.

“ Ow!” I groaned out loud, pushing Lycann’s hand away.
“ What did you do to her?!” Stephan shouted.
“ I didn’t do anything!” Lycann shouted back.
“ Everybody calm down!” Mom shouted.
“ You better hope to God that she’s pregnant.” Dad growled at Lycann. “ If you gave her a disease, I’ll fucking kill you.”
“ Call your dad, Lycann.” I begged.

Lycann took his phone out and called his father.

“ Dad, please come to Angel’s house!” Lycann shouted into the phone, then hung up.

Ten minutes later, Clayton and Amy walked into the house. Amy rushed to my side and sat down on the floor.

“ How long has she been feeling this pain?” Amy asked Lycann.
“ Like about ten minutes.” Lycann shrugged.

Clayton walked over to me and pressed on my stomach. I slapped his hand away and he smirked.

“ What’s wrong with her?” Mom asked Clayton.

Clayton looked at me for a minute and then looked at Lycann.

“ She’s pregnant.” Clayton finally said.