Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 18: Dumped

I didn’t get enough sleep. I didn’t want my life to end because of this baby. I have to get rid of it. I can’t keep it. If he leaves me because of it, then oh well. I can find another guy to be with. I hopped off the bed, nice and slow. I threw on some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I did my business, flushed the toilet and opened the door. I gasped when I saw Lycann standing there, staring at me with his arms crossed.

“ So, you’re going to kill my child behind my back?” He asked me.
“ I’m sorry Lycann, but I must do this.” I told him. “ It’s for the best.”
“ For you.” He said. “ I don’t want this at all.”
“ I know.”

He shook his head and sighed.

“ Go ahead and do what you have to do.” He said.

I nodded my head and turned to leave, but he grabbed my hand. I turned and looked at him.

“ You and I are done.” He said, then released me.

He walked downstairs and headed out the house. As soon as I heard the door close, I cried my eyes out. I don’t want to kill this baby, but if I keep it, this baby will be holding me back from doing the things that I want to do. I sighed and walked to my brother’s room. I knocked on his door and opened it.

“ Stephan?” I called his name.
“ Huh?” He croaked.
“ Can you take me to the doctors?”
“ Why?”
“ Please?”

He got out of bed and threw some clothes on. He grabbed his keys and walked passed me. I followed him out of his room and downstairs, out the house. We hopped in his car and he drove me to the clinic in town.
-----------------------------------------------------

Stephan parked the car and we both got out. We walked inside the clinic and I went to the receptionist desk. The lady looked at me and smiled.

“ How can I help you today?” She asked me.
“ My name’s Angel Faust and I need to get an abortion.” I told her.
“ Okay, sign in on this clipboard and the doctor will be calling you in about ten minutes.”
“ Okay.”

I grabbed the pen off the clipboard and signed in. I put the pen down and walked over to Stephan. I sat down next to him and rested my head against his shoulder.

“ Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked me. “ It’s going to ruin your relationship with Lycann.”
“ I’m sure.” I told him. “ Besides, Lycann already broke up with me this morning.”
“ He’s hurting, Angel.”
“ Like I’m not, Stephan. I’m only sixteen.”
“ Well, you shoudn’t have had sex.”

The nurse opened the door and called my name. I got up and stopped when Stephan grabbed my hand.

“ I think you should think this through.” He said to me.
“ I already did, last night.” I told him.

He released me and I walked into the office with the nurse. She guided me into the room and closed the door behind us. I sat down in the chair and waited for the abortion to quickly take place.