Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 19: Sick Feeling

Stephan and I got back home two hours later. Lycann, Amy, mom, dad and Clayton were outside, waiting for us. Stephan parked the car and we both hopped out. I didn’t feel like talking to anybody. I just wanted to be alone. I walked passed Lycann and headed into the house. I ran upstairs and ran into my room. I closed the door behind me and walked to my bed. I laid down and turned my attention to my window. A few seconds later, I heard a knock on the door. I didn’t say anything; I just stared out the window.

The door opened and closed. The person sat down and began playing with my hair.

“ Why did you do it?” Amy asked me.
“ I didn’t want it.” I told her, blankly.
“ You’re lying. You did want it. You were just afraid.”


I just looked out the window.

“ Babies are miracles, Angel.” She said to me. “ They’re never mistakes. They come into this world as surprises and they come into this world because they were planned.”
“ Mines wasn’t planned.” I said.
“ It was planned.”

I turned around to face her.

“ I didn’t plan it.” I told her.
“ Lycann did.”
“ Why would he do that?”
“ Because you’re his fiancée.”
“ Was his fiancée. He broke up with me.”
“ And Clayton talked to him about it.”
“ He hates me, huh?”
“ He’s upset with you, but he doesn’t hate you.”
“ Will he talk to me?”
“ No.”

I nodded my head and turned back around.

“ I’m tired.” I told her. “ I would like to get some sleep now.”
“ Okay.” She said.

She got off the bed and left my room. It didn’t take long for me to go to sleep.

------------------------------------

Two weeks after the abortion, my life has gone back to normal. I still go to school and I am doing very well. I still hangout with my friends and I still hangout with the pack. Lycann and I are not talking at all, but I don’t care. He needs to get over it. After school, I walked over to the meeting sight and sat next to Nina. She turned to me and smiled.

“ Hey girl.” She said.
“ Hey.” I said. “ Are we still friends?”
“ Of course. Why wouldn’t we be?”
“ Because of the whole baby thing.”
“ Girl, if you didn’t feel comfortable having a baby now, then that’s your decision. I think Lycann needs to get over it.”
“ That’s how I feel too.”

The rest of the pack came over to where we were and began taking their seats. Lycann, Clayton and Amy took their seats in front of us. Stephan and Darian came over to us and sat down next to Nina and I.

“ What’s going on?” I asked Stephan.
“ They called a meeting.” Stephan said.
“ Oh okay.”
“ Do you know what about?” Nina asked him.
“ No.”

I looked at Lycann and he just looked at me. I tried to smile, but couldn’t. I felt sick to my stomach. I didn’t eat anything. That’s probably what it is. Let me see if I could keep it down.

“ As you all may know, we had a situation a couple days ago.” Clayton said to us. “ One of our members had spotted a vampire in our area. I decided to do night watches starting tomorrow night. If any-.”

I stood up and held on to my stomach. I couldn’t keep it down. Please don’t vomit in front of people. I looked at Lycann, who quickly got up from his seat to get to me. I walked away, but didn’t get that far because as soon as the vomit hit the back of my throat, that was it. I threw up on the ground for what seemed like eternity, but it was only ten minutes. Amy walked over to me and touched my stomach. I looked at her and she had a smile on her face.

“ Are you bleeding from the abortion?” She asked me.
“ I was two days after it, but it stopped.” I told her.

Lycann and Clayton walked over to me and Lycann picked me up.

“ Take her to go see Dr. Lycus.” Clayton said.

Lycann nodded his head and carried me to his car.