Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 21: Plans For Tonight

“ I can’t believe you’re still pregnant.” Nina said after I told her about the visit with Dr. Lycus.
“ I know, right?” I asked her. “ I can’t believe the shot didn’t work.”
“ I can’t believe it either.” Darian said, joining our conversation. “ What are you going to do?”
“ I don’t know.” I told him.
“ Are you guys going to get married before they are born?” Nina asked.
“ I don’t know.”
“ What do you mean ‘ you don’t know’?” Darian asked me.
“ I haven’t asked him that question yet.”
“ Well, you need to ask him now.” Darian said.
“ I’ll ask him later.”
“ No, now.” Nina said.

I sighed and got out of my seat. I walked over to Lycann and he looked at me.

“ Hey.” He said, putting his hands in his pocket.
“ Hi.” I said, still looking at him.
“ How are you feeling?”
“ I’m fine, but we still need to talk. You broke up with me and I need to know what are we going to do-.”
“ I couldn’t break up with you.”
“ Why’d you change your mind?”
“ Because I already mated with you. Once I mate with you, I’m yours for eternity.”
“ I guess…”

He wrapped his arms around me and I held him close. I didn’t want him to leave my side anymore. I needed him right there with me.

“ Hey!” Stephan shouted. “ We’re heading home. Are you coming?”
“ Not right now.” I said. “ I want to hang out with Lycann today.”
“ Well, we’re all hanging out.” Lycann said. “ We’re going to dinner in town.”
“ In town?” I asked him.
“ Yeah.” Stephan said.
“ Alright, well I need to get ready.” I said.
“ Then, go home.” Lycann said. “ We’ll see you at my house.”
“ Alright.” Stephan said.

I walked around Stephan and hopped on his back.

“ You ready?” He asked me.
“ Yeah.” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. “ I’m ready.”

He turned and sprinted to the car.

-------------------------------------

Mom, dad, Stephan and I arrived at Clayton’s house at 7 o’ clock at night. We hopped out of the car and walked to the front door. Dad knocked on it and Amy answered the door. Man, she looked beautiful. She had on a pink silky gown that showed off her baby bump. Her hair was in a neat bun and her make-up was amazing. Pink eye shadow and pick lip gloss. She moved to the side and we all walked in the house. I turned around and gave her a hug.

“ You look so beautiful.” I told her.
“ So do you.” She said, releasing me. “ Lycann’s upstairs, playing video games.”
“ Alright.” I said and grabbed Stephan’s hand.

We walked upstairs into Lycann’s room. We walked in and I released Stephan. He leaned against the wall and his eyes immediately went to the screen. I walked over to Lycann and sat on the bed next to him.

“ You want to play?” Lycann asked.
“ Me?” Stephan asked.
“ Yeah.”
“ Yeah, I’ll play.”
“ Alright.”

Stephan walked over to Lycann and Lycann handed him the other controller.

“ What game is this?” I asked Lycann.
“ It’s Dead Rising 2.” Lycann said.
“ This game is crazy. All these fucking zombies, roaming around and shit.”
“ I know, man.”

I watched the two of them communicate and I was so happy. Hopefully, it could stay this way. Clayton walked in and smiled at me.

“ Beautiful as always.” He said to me.
“ Thank you.” I said. “ You look handsome.”
“ Don’t tell him that.” Stephan said. “ Lycann might get jealous and kick us out. Then, there will be no more Dead Rising 2 for me.”
“ Is that all I’m good for?” Lycann asked Stephan.
“ Well, to me, yeah.” Stephan said.

I shook my head and just laughed. They are so funny.

“ We’re leaving!” Amy shouted.
“ Alright!” Clayton shouted back.

Lycann turned the game off and all four of us left the room. We headed downstairs and we left the house.