Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 26: Amy's Labor/Midnight

Clayton and Amy’s babies were so cute. Amy gave birth to four baby girls. They all had green eyes and beautiful curly, brown hair. I held one in my arms and smiled to myself.

“ I can’t wait to have my babies.” I whispered to her.
“ Would you like to name one?” Amy asked me.

I turned to look at her. I never named a child before. I smiled and nodded my head, then turned back to the baby. She stared at me with her big green eyes and I smiled harder. I turned around and looked at Clayton.

“ How about Selena Noelle Kastner?” I asked him.
“ That’s beautiful.” Clayton said.
“ That’s a very beautiful name.” Amy said.

Clayton walked over to her and picked her up. He carried her to the car and I followed along with the other three who was carrying the other babies. We got to the car and we all placed the babies in their car seats. I walked to the passenger side and hugged Amy.

“ You did great.” I told her.
“ Thank you.” She said. “ Now it’s your turn.”

I nodded my head and pressed my hand against my stomach. I moved out of the way and closed the passenger door for her. She rolled down the window and smiled at me.

“ Tell them the meeting is over.” She said before they drove off.

I turned around and followed the others back to the meeting site. I stood in front of them and they all turned to look at me.

“ Clayton wanted me to tell you guys that the meeting is over.” I said and walked away.

I walked to my family and I wrapped my arms around my dad. He put his arm around my shoulder and we all walked to the car.
--------------------

Later that night, I convinced Stephan to take Nina and I out to the town. As soon as Nina came to my house, we all left. I sat in the front seat while Nina sat in the back. Stephan was in the driver’s seat. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I looked at my outfit, then I looked at Nina’s. We were both looking good, but I knew I wasn’t going to look this good for long because I was going to get bigger. Right now, I had a baby bump.
Stephan pulled up to a park and he let us out. I closed the passenger door and I walked to his side.

“ I’ll be back for you in three hours.” He said. “ Meet me here.”
“ Alright, thanks bro.” I said.
“ No problem.” He said and took off.

Nina and I walked across the street to a little place called Midnight. We walked in and I felt like we just made the biggest mistake of our lives. It was a club, but it was a vampire club. Nina and I walked to the bar and the bartender looked at us with raised eyebrows.

“ Aren’t you two in the wrong club?” He asked us over the music.
“ Um, I think so.” I said.
“ I think we should leave.” Nina said, getting off the barstool.
“ Yeah, me too.”

I got off and we tried to walk to the exit, but we were cut off by two guys and a girl.