Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 31: Reveal

I woke up from the sound of someone banging on my door. Before I could say anything, the door pushed open and a bunch of people, including my parents and my brother, came rushing in. I sat up and looked at everybody like they have lost their minds. Lycann and Clayton stood by the edge of my bed and looked at me. I looked at my parents and they looked mad.

“ Where’s the fucking bloodsucker?” Lycann asked me.
“ I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I told him.
“ Don’t fucking lie to me!”

He tried to walk up on me, but Stephan pushed him back. Growls escaped both of them and I quickly got up to separate them.

“ Don’t fight in here.” I told them.
“ Where is he, Angel?” Clayton asked me.
“ He’s been gone.” I said.
“ Why was he here?” Amy asked, walking into the room. “ Did he hurt you?”
“ No, I’m fine.” I told her, then turned back to Clayton. “ We all need to have a meeting right now.”
“ For what?” Lycann asked.
“ I need to tell you guys something.” I told him, still looking at Clayton.
“ Meet us down there in thirty minutes.” He said and everybody left, except for my parents.

Dad gave me a small smile before walking out of the room. Mom placed her hand on my shoulder and sighed.

“ Did you make a decision?” She asked me.

I nodded my head and she sighed again. She removed her hand and walked out of the room without saying anything else. I walked to my bedroom door right after her and closed the door.
---------------------------------------

“ Talk to us.” Clayton said after the whole pack has settled down in their seats.

I looked at Lycann, who just glared at me. I took a deep breath and got up from my seat.

“ I’ve made my decision.” I told him.
“ And what is your decision?” Clayton asked.
“ I want to be with the vampires.”

The pack started talking again and Clayton quickly held his hand up to silence them. He got up from his seat and walked over to me.

“ Are you sure about this?” He asked me.
“ Yes.” I told him. “ I don’t want to be with someone I don’t love.”
“ But you’re pregnant by me.” Lycann said.
“ By you not using protection.” I said. “ I didn’t want this. You wanted this.”
“ I thought you cared about me.”
“ That was before I got pregnant.”

Lycann got up from his seat and walked away. Clayton nodded his head and continued looking at me.

“ You will still be a member of this pack.” He said.
“ I know.” I told him.
“ You’re not doing this for yourself, are you?”

I didn’t say anything. I just looked away to avoid eye contact with him.

“ We need to me him and his family.” Clayton said.
“ When?” I asked him.
“ As soon as possible.”
“ I don’t know when he’s going to tell his parents.”
“ Then we’ll come to them.”

Clayton walked away and the pack got up to leave. I needed to find Jeremy quick.