Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 32: Jeremy's Short Meeting

After my meeting, my family and I headed home. As soon as we got home, they gave me a long speech, which lasted for about two hours. After the speech, I headed upstairs and into my room. I closed the door behind me and I began to come up with a plan to get in contact with Jeremy. I was only thinking for a few minutes, when a voice spoke inside of my head. I thought it was somebody actually talking to me, but who would talk to me if I am in the room by myself? I waited for the voice to speak again.

“Hey.” A voice said to me in my head.
“Who is this?” I asked, using my thoughts.
“It’s Jeremy.”
“Thank God, I found you. Listen, we need to talk.”
“About?”
“Jeremy, the pack wants to meet your clan. I guess Lycann saw you sneaking out of my window.”
“I saw him too.”
“Anyways, we have to have them meet.”
“When?”
“Possibly tomorrow?”
“Okay, that’s fine.”
“Really?”
“Yeah, I told them about you. Did you make up your mind? Did you make your decision about what you wanted to be?”
“Yeah.”
“Are you sure about this?”
“I don’t want to be a vampire, but I don’t want to be with a guy I’m not in love with either.”
“I understand.”


He stopped speaking for a while and I was starting to get worried. I hope he doesn’t want me to stay with Lycann. I’m not in love with him. I sighed and laid down on the bed. I began to rub my stomach, waiting to hear his voice again.

“Are you having doubts?” I asked him.
“I just hope that you’re making a right decision.” He responded. “Being a vampire is very hard, especially for a newborn like yourself. Plus, I don’t even know if my clan will accept the fact that you’re pregnant. I told them and they got angry.”
“I wish I can do something about it, but I can’t.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll figure something out.”
“You sure?”
“Yeah.”


I smiled and continued to think about him. I heard a knock on my door and I quickly sat up.

“Yes!” I shouted.
“It’s me.” Stephan said.
“Come in!”

The door opened and my brother walked in. He shut the door behind him, walked over to the bed and sat down beside me. He sighed and looked at me with a small smile on his face.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asked me. “Once you become one of them, I won’t be able to see you anymore. We will become enemies to each other.”
“No, you won’t.” Someone said behind us.

We turned around and I smiled when I saw Jeremy. Stephan stood up and growled at Jeremy. I stood up and placed my hand on his chest. He looked at me, then back at Jeremy. He stopped growling, but he kept his guard up, just in case. Jeremy leaned against the window and looked at Stephan.

“Why are you here?” Stephan asked him.
“I wanted to talk to your sister.” He said.
“For what?”
“Brother, please.” I begged him.
“I’m not leaving this room.” Stephan said.
“You don’t have to.” Jeremy said, and then turned to me. “My parents are willing to meet with your pack tomorrow. Now, we need to know at what location.”
“How about the meeting area?” I asked, turning my attention to Stephan.
“You have to ask Clayton.” Stephan said, still looking at Jeremy.
“It doesn’t matter.” Jeremy said. “Just let me know before sunrise.”
“Why?” I asked.
“Because they won’t come.” Jeremy said. “Then, you’ll have to come to us.”
“We can do that.” Another voice said behind us.

I turned around and saw Lycann and Clayton by the door. Lycann glared at me, and then turned his attention to Jeremy.

“What are you doing here?” He asked; his eyes glowing red with anger.
“Don’t start with me.” Jeremy said.

I looked at Jeremy, who had a big smirk on his face. His eyes glowed red as well. I got up from the bed and stood in the middle. I was not about to have them fighting in my room. Clayton walked up to me and smiled.

“Nobody will be fighting here.” He said.
“Again?” I asked him, knowing he was reading my mind.
“You think too loud.” Stephan said.

Mom and dad walked into the room as well and they both stared at Jeremy. I sighed and walked over to Jeremy and he looked at me.

“You’re the guy from the restaurant.” Dad said.
“I am.” Jeremy said. “I’m Jeremy.”
“We don’t care who you are.” Lycann said.
“Wasn’t talking to you.” Jeremy said.
“I was talking to you, though.”

Lycann began walking towards us. I tried to step in the middle, but Jeremy pushed me back. As soon as Lycann got close to Jeremy, Clayton stepped in.

“Let’s take this conversation outside.” Jeremy said. “It’s getting too crowded.”
“Yeah, we should.” Lycann said.

Jeremy kneeled down and I got on his back. He stood up, walked to the window and climbed out of it. He jumped off and I could feel my stomach tighten up. Maybe because I was afraid of heights. As soon as we hit the ground, I hopped off his back and ran to the side to throw up. I threw up three times and headed back over to the group.

“ So, when can we meet your family?” Mom asked Jeremy.
“ Tomorrow.” He said. “Would you like to meet somewhere?”
“We can come to you guys.” Clayton said.
“Pack and all.” Lycann said.
“No problem.” Jeremy said.
“ Stop.” I said to both of the guys.
“ Don’t talk to me.” Lycann said.
“ Well maybe if you haven’t gotten me pregnant, then we would’ve still been together.” I told Lycann.
“ You shouldn’t have opened your legs.” He said.
“ Watch your mouth!” Stephan shouted.

Lycann immediately turned his head to Stephan and growled. People started coming out of their houses to see what was going on. Great, I thought. More nosey people to deal with. Nina and Darian came over to us as well. Nina stood next to me and looked at Jeremy.

“ Hey Jeremy.” Nina said. “ What are you doing here?”
“ You know him?” Darian asked, glaring at Jeremy.
“ Yeah, we hung out with him the other day.” Nina said, then turned to Clayton. “ He’s a really cool dude. He protected us the whole time we were with him. His sister and cousin was there as well. They’re really nice and they didn’t care what we were. I think you should spend time with him and you’ll see.”
“You hung out with him?” Clayton asked, looking at me.
“ Yeah, they did.” Stephan said. “ They wanted to go into town, so I took them. I was there as well. They’re cool.”

I looked at Stephan, who gave me a small smile. I turned back to Clayton and he just nodded his head.

“ Meet me at my place tomorrow.” Jeremy said, back away. “We stay in the mansion that’s deep in the woods. I’ll let my parents know we are expecting you.”
“ What time?” I asked him.
“ Since you’re coming to us, be there at seven!” Jeremy shouted, then he turned away and ran off.

I looked at everybody and they looked at me. I sighed and looked at Amy. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

“ Everybody, go to sleep!” Clayton shouted, looking at me. “ We’re going into enemy territory tomorrow!”