Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 33: Heading Out

The next day, I was looking in my closet, trying to find an outfit to wear. It was five o’ clock already. Nina came over, ready to go. She looked really good. She was wearing this gorgeous [url= http://images.fanpop.com/images/image_uploads/Aaliyah-aaliyah-137627_743_1200.jpg]outfit[/url]. She looked at me and smiled.

“ Thank you for the compliment.” She laughed.
“ Stop reading my mind.” I said.
“ Then stop thinking.”
“ Who just stops thinking?”
“ A person who doesn’t want their mind to be read.”
“ Ugh.”

I rolled my eyes and turned back around to try to find a cute outfit. I heard Nina sigh in the background and I turned around to look at her.

“ Here.” She said.
She had brought a black backpack with her. I walked over to her and took the bag from her. I opened it and looked at the outfit. She brought a long pink and purple hooded long-sleeved shirt with pink leggings and purple fur boots. I took the bag and rushed into the bathroom. I got undressed, took a quick shower, hopped out and began to get ready. After I freshened up and fixed my hair, I walked out of the bathroom to show my friend what I looked like. As soon as she seen me, see squealed.

“ Stephan!” Nina shouted.
“ What’s wrong?” I asked her.
“ Huh?” Stephan asked, rushing into the room.

He looked at me and smiled. I looked down and I still couldn’t see what they saw. Mom and dad rushed into the room as well and they looked at me.

“ You’re so beautiful.” Dad said.
“ Really?” I asked him.
“ Yeah.” Stephan said. “ You’re beautiful with an enormous stomach.”
“ Wow, thanks.” I said, sarcastically.
“ You’re beautiful even while pregnant, baby.” Mom said. “ Are you sure this is what you want?”
“ Mom, I like him.” I said.
“ He seems like a cool guy.” Dad said.

We all turned our attention to my dad. Did he just say he liked Jeremy? He never likes a guy with his daughter.

“ Really?” I asked.
“ Yeah.” He said. “ I liked how he stood up to Lycann. Finally, somebody besides Stephan has the balls to stand up to that kid.”
“ Like I said, he seems cool.” Stephan said.
“ He is.” Nina said.
“ Mom?” I said, turning towards her. “ What about you?”
“ We’ll see tonight.” Mom said.

I nodded my head and I stopped when I heard the doorbell ring. We all left my room and headed downstairs. Dad opened the door and we all walked out of the house to meet the others. The whole pack was dressed and ready to go. Everybody looked good tonight, even Lycann. He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I sighed and grabbed Nina’s hand. Clayton stood in front of us and he looked at me.

“ Stay cautious because we are going into enemy territory.” He said. “ Have fun, but stay cautious. Also, ladies. There are going to be lots of guys there and I want you to remember that they are all enemies. Guys, you too. The kids are with the people who decided not to go, but they said they will come if anything pops off. So, any questions?”

Nobody said anything. Clayton nodded his head and he walked with Amy and Lycann to his car. Nina rode with me and my family and everybody else took their own cars. Dad hopped in the driver’s seat and he started the car. We all hopped in and dad followed Clayton to the vampire mansion.