Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 36: The Fight

The party was just about to end and everybody was ready to leave. Well, Lycann had other plans on his mind. Jeremy and I were walking out of the house when Jeremy was shoved to the ground. I moved away kickly and turned my attention to Lycann.

“ You think you can make plans for my crew?” Lycann asked, taking off his shirt.
“ Lycann, stop!” I shouted, hoping that someone inside had heard me.
“ Fuck you, Angel!” Lycann shouted.
“ LYCANN!!!” Clayton shouted. “ STOP IT, NOW!!”

But Lycann continued to glare at Jeremy. Jeremy stood up and glared at Lycann with anger. He took off his shirt and all the girls whistled, including Nina.

“ What are you mad for, Wolf?” Jeremy asked.
“ You already know.” Lycann growled.
“ That’s not the reason. The real reason is Angel.”

I looked at the ground, ignoring the glances from the crowd. Stephan stepped in and took off his shirt.

“ Don’t bring my sister in this.” Stephan growled.
“ I’m not.” Jeremy said. “ You need to tell your homeboy to calm down.”
“ Lycann and Jeremy.” Selina said, calmly. “ We are not trying to beef with each other if we are going to partner up.”
“ I said ‘NO’!” Lycann shouted.
“ Watch who you’re yelling at.” Drake warned, standing next to Jeremy.
“ Lycann, calm down.” Amy said.
“ Am I allowed to make a law?” Lycann asked, still glaring at Jeremy.
“ Yeah.” Clayton said.
“ Nobody in this clan, including Angel, is not allowed to associate with any bloodsuckers.” Lycann ordered.
“ What?!” I shouted, stepping in this time. “ You can’t do that!”
“ I just did.” Lycann said. “ Anybody disobeys this law will die immediately by my hands.”
“ Lycann.” Amy said.
“ End of discussion.” Lycann said, picking his shirt off the ground and walking away.

I just stood there, in shock. Nina grabbed my hand and pulled me with her as the wolf pack walked to the cars. I turned my head and looked at Jeremy, who just stared at me. I turned back around and looked at the car. I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and I stopped walking. I turned around and saw Jeremy. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. The second he placed his lips on me, I felt someone push me and I immediately fell to the ground, hitting my side on a rock.

I looked and saw Lycann punch Jeremy in the face. All of a sudden, a brawl broke out. The vampires came running towards the pack. The wolves transformed and began fighting against the vampires. I tried to get up, but a sharp pain filled me. I laid back down and began crying. Nina dropped down by me and touched my stomach.

“ I think you’re in labor.” She said to me.
“ Help me.” I begged.
“ Stephan!!” Nina screamed.

I saw a wolf come over to me and it transformed back into human form. It was my brother.

“ What happened?” He asked.
“ She’s in labor.” Nina said.
“ Hold on.” Stephan said and picked me up.

Jeremy stopped fighting and looked at me. Everybody stopped fighting and turned to me. The pack turned back into human form and Lycann rushed over to me.

“ What’s wrong?” Lycann asked.

A sharp pain filled me and I screamed in pain. Clayton rushed over to me and touched my stomach.

“ Take her to the stream.” He said.

Stephan ran with me in his arms, to the car and placed me in the backseat. Lycann sat in the backseat behind me and so did Nina. I placed my head on Lycann’s shoulder for comfort as Stephan drove us to the stream.