Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 37: Labor

The pain was excruciating. I couldn’t stand it. Every contraction that came, I would scream as loud as I could. Lycann was next to me the whole way. I’m upset Jeremy didn’t come. I don’t care how mad he is at Lycann. If he really cared, he would’ve came. Stephan parked the car in front of the stream and hopped out. Lycann hopped out and picked me up.

He carried me to the stream and placed me in it. The water was cold, but it felt so good against my skin. It also helped with the pain a little bit. Lycann ripped my dress and took off my panties. More cars pulled up and the first people I saw was Nina, mom, dad, Clayton and Amy. They ran to me and mom sat by my side.

Ten minutes later, the pain came back. I screamed again and my mom wrapped her arms around me to comfort me.

“ I’m going to need you to push.” Clayton said.
“ It hurts.” I cried.
“ I understand, but in order for the pain to stop, we need to get them out.”

I nodded my head and I began to push. Nothing happened.

“ Lycann, get her undressed and get in the stream with her.” Clayton ordered.

Lycann got undressed and walked over to me. He ripped every clothing on my body and picked me up. He carried me to the deeper part of the stream and sat me down. He hovered over me and transformed into a wolf. Another contraction came and this time, it was stronger than before. I grabbed a hold onto Lycann’s arm and squeezed it while I pushed and screamed. I felt something slowly come out of me. I reached down and felt a lot of hair.

“ Lycann, I can feel him.” I whispered.

He just licked my shoulder and I went back to pushing. Stephan came over to us and placed his hands around the baby. I pushed one more time and baby number one came. It was a boy. Stephan cut the cord, then wrapped the baby up in his shirt. He walked away with him as I continued to push.
---------------------

Three hours passed and I was having issues with my last one. So far I had three boys and I girl. I don’t know what was wrong with this baby, but it acted like it didn’t want to come out. I pushed as hard as I could, but nothing happened. Lycann placed his hand on my stomach and the baby moved to it.

“ Lycann, go down.” I whispered.

He moved his hand close to my area and the baby followed him. As soon as it moved down, I began to push. Lycann got off of me and transformed back into his human self. I tilted my head down and watched the last baby come out of me, slowly. I screamed one last time and the pain was gone. I looked at Lycann, who was holding the baby in his arm. He cut the cord with his nail and he stood up. Clayton walked over to me and helped me push the placenta out. It didn’t hurt as much as the labor, though. Thank God for that.

After he removed the placenta, he helped me wash the blood off and then he helped me up. I walked over to Lycann and looked at the baby.

“ What is it?” I asked him.
“ It’s a girl.” He whispered, looking at me. “ She looks just like you.”
“ Can I hold her?”

He handed her to me slowly and walked away. I sat down in the stream and stared at my beautiful baby girl. She just looked at me with curiosity in her eyes. Stephan walked over to me with another baby and sat next to me. I watched as the two siblings made eye contact with each other for the first time.

“ Are you ready?” Stephan asked me.
“ Ready for what?” I asked.
“ To go home.”
“ Yeah, I’m tired.”
“ I bet. Let’s go.”

We got up and walked towards dry ground. Lycann walked over to me and took the baby from me.

“ Can I take you home?” He asked.