Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 38: Moving Out

Mom, dad and Stephan took the kids in a different car while Lycann and I hopped into his car. Stephan drove off first and Lycann followed.

“ Thanks for being there with me.” I said to Lycann.
“ I’m not going to miss the birth of my kids, even if I’m mad at you.” He said.

I just looked out the window, staring at the night sky. We got to my house and Lycann parked in front. He stopped the car and turned to me.

“ How can I get you to change your mind?” He asked.
“ Lycann.” I said.
“ You know I love you.”
“ I know, but I want to be friends for right now.”
“ Why?”
“ Lycann, why won’t you just accept my decision?”
“ Because I don’t want my baby mama with anybody else, but me.”

I looked at him and shook my head.

“ You’re so selfish.” I told him.
“ I don’t care.” He said.
“ Well, I do.

I opened the car door and hopped out. I turned to look at him, then I released a sign.

“ I’m sorry, but I already made my decision.” I said, then shut the door.

Lycann hopped out the car and grabbed my arm. I looked at him and he licked his lips before sighing.

“ If you become one of them, I will find you guys and I will hurt you.” He threatened.
“ I thought you cared about me?” I asked.
“ After you become one of them, I won’t. Also, the kids stay here.”
“ You got me fucked up!”

I pulled away from him and walked to the door of my house. I walked in and slammed the door behind me, not caring that Lycann was behind me. I turned and looked at everybody in the room, including Clayton.

“ Is it true?” I asked Clayton.
“ Is what true?” He asked, confused.
“ That I can’t take my kids with me?!”

Everybody looked away from me, except for Clayton and Amy.

“ It’s true.” Amy said.
“ They’re my kids!” I shouted.
“ But Lycann is their father and he is the future Alpha of this pack.” Clayton said. “ If he said the kids stay here, then that’s the law.”
“ That’s not fair.” I said, tears streaming down my face.
“ Life isn’t fair.” Lycann said, walking in the house. “ You’re choosing to leave, so you’re choosing to leave your kids.”
“ You’re making me leave them!” I shouted.
“ Then stay, sis.” Stephan said.
“ How could you agree with this, Stephan?” I asked with shock. “ I thought you wanted me to be happy.”
“ I understand, but the kids don’t need to be around our enemies.” He said.
“ So, what am I supposed to do?” I asked.
“ If you care about them, you would stay.” Dad said.
“ I don’t want to be here.” I said.
“ I’ll find someone else to be a mother to your kids.” Lycann said.

I walked up to him and slapped him for what he said. He glared at me and his face turned dark red.

“ I’m through with you.” I told him and ran upstairs.

I walked over to the babies’ cribs and looked at them all. They were all cuddled together. I love my babies, but I can’t stand being here. I grabbed my suitcase and began packing my clothes. I will visit them every day. I finished packing and headed back downstairs with the suitcase. Everybody looked at me, but I just turned my attention to Stephan.

“ Can you take me, please?” I asked him.
“ Sure.” Stephan said, getting up and grabbing the suitcase from my hand. “ You ready?”
“ Yes.” I said and followed him out the house without saying anything to the pack.

We walked to the car and I heard the front door open. I turned and saw Nina running up to me. She hugged me as tight as she could, then released me.

“ Will you visit me?” I asked her.
“ Every day.” She said.
“ Promise?”
“ I promise. Tell Drake I said ‘ hi’.”
“ I will.”

She backed away and waved before running back into the house. I hopped in the passenger seat and Stephan hopped in the driver’s seat. He started the car and we drove back to Jeremy’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is for MOMO_92... I hope I got it right... My computer is really slow and it's taking a minute to write... But hopefully you enjoy it...