Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 4: The Truth/ The First Feeding With The Pack

Lycann pushed me behind him and growled at Elena. She stopped running and glared at him.

“ You’re not touching her.” He said through gritted teeth.
“ You can’t stop me, Lycann.” She said. “ How are you going to protect this human when I was your first girlfriend.”
“ You’re not my girl anymore, Elena.” He said. “ I don’t want nothing to do with you. I think I told you that after I broke up with you and I am willing to fight you in order for you to get that through your fucking head.”
“ Then, fight me then.” She said and charged at Lycann this time.

Lycann pushed me and charged at Elena. Elena started swinging and I immediately ran back to the party. I heard a growl behind me and I didn’t want to see who it was. Clayton saw me and ran towards me and grabbed me before Elena grabbed me. Lycann grabbed Elena and slammed her on the ground. He placed his hand around her throat and began to choke her. She started gasping for air while clawing at his hand.

“ Listen to me!” He shouted at her.

She stopped fighting and looked at him.

“ You and me are done.” He said in front of everybody.
“ You don’t mean that.” She said.
“ I do.” He said. “ I want to be with her.”

I could see a tear form in her eyes and I could feel her pain. That hurts when it’s your first love telling you that. I wonder if he’s going to do the same thing. I moved away from Clayton and walked over to the bonfire. I grabbed my shoes and walked over to my family and my dad wrapped his arms around me.

“ Are you okay?” He asked me.
“ Yeah.” I said, looking up at him. “ I don’t think I can do this.”
“ Why, honey?” Mom asked.
“ Because I hate seeing someone hurt because of me.” I told her.
“ He already broke up with her.” Stephan said. “ He’s not hurting her.”
“ But she’s crying.” I said.
“ Because she doesn’t want to believe it.” Nina said, walking over to us with Darian. “ It hurts, but she has to get over it.”
“ We’re going to go hunting!” Clayton shouted to everybody in the pack. “ Everybody, hurry up and transform so we could leave now.”

I moved away from my family, Nina and Darian. They quickly transformed. Clayton walked over to me and grabbed my hand. I pulled away from him and he looked at me; really confused.

“ What’s wrong?” He asked me.
“ I don’t think I can handle being with him.” I told him.
“ I’m sorry if I scared you, but I have to protect my future wife.” Lycann said, walking up to us.
“ I saw how you treated her.” I said to him. “ How will I know you won’t do the same to me?”
“ I won’t.” Lycann said.
“ How will I know that?” I asked.
“ I will show you more than I can tell you.” Lycann said.

I sighed and looked down. I looked back up and saw that Clayton and Lycann have changed into their wolf forms. Lycann was a beautiful brown wolf. His eyes were glowing and his fur was nice and smooth. He walked over to me and kneeled down. I hopped on his back and held on to him, quickly. He got back on his four legs and he followed his dad deeper into the woods. As soon as we got away from the bonfire and as soon as the pack followed us, Clayton and Lycann began running.

I was so scared because I didn’t want to fall off of him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to run. I made sure I wasn’t choking him at all. Thirty minutes later, Lycann stopped running and I sat up. I noticed we were at a ranch. There were horses and cows everywhere. I hopped off and he quickly transformed. The rest of the pack did as well, including Clayton and Amy.

Lycann grabbed my hand and pulled me over to where the cows were. I looked at all the cows, but the fat one caught my eye. I knew she had a lot of fat on her and that’s the way I liked it. I pointed to it and Lycann nodded his head in agreement. He whistled and Bryan Cane walked up to him and handed him a sharp knife. He walked up to the cow and before I knew it, he jammed the knife into the cow’s neck.

The cow mooed and dropped to the floor as it lost blood. Lycann took the knife out of her neck, walked back over to me and handed me the knife. I took it from him and turned to Stephan. He walked up to me and stood in front of me.

“ Are you okay?” He asked me.
“ Yeah.” I said. “ I’m happy I get to eat with you guys.”
“ Me too.”

He pecked me on the top of my head and he walked over to a cow. The rest of the pack followed my brother’s lead and picked out a cow. I walked over to the cow Lycann had killed for me. I cut a big piece of meat from the cow’s body and began to eat it. The blood squirted into my mouth and I groaned. It tasted so good and I wanted more.

I continued eating, trying to fill up so I won’t have to eat anything at the house. I drank some of the blood and turned to Lycann. He was tearing his cow up. He sunk his teeth into the skin and pulled at it until it ripped off. He chewed and did the same thing, repeatedly. I smiled and went back to eating.
------------------------------------

We all got back to the bonfire after we finished eating.

“ Tomorrow is Sylvie’s due date.” Clayton said to us. “ I will text every one of you to let you know when to go to the stream. Goodnight, everyone.”

Everybody walked to their cars, except for Lycann and me. Lycann looked at me and sighed.

“ I don’t want you to leave.” He said.
“ I’ll see you at Sylvie’s due date party.” I told him.
“ Okay. I will be expecting you.”
“ I’ll come.”
“ Angel!” Dad shouted.

I turned and saw him standing by someone’s car.

“ Coming!” I shouted and turned back to Lycann.
“ I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said and walked over to his dad.

I turned and ran to my dad. He picked me up and carried me to the car. He put me down on my side of the door and I opened it. I hopped in and I sat next to mom again. She put her arm around me and I snuggled up to her. I yawned and quickly drifted off to sleep.