Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 41:Plans For Today

Jeremy, Drake and Liliana came with me to the wolf territory. Hopefully, nobody will start nothing, especially Lycann. They pulled up to my house and we all got out. As soon as we got out, Clayton and Amy walked over to us. Amy ran up to me and hugged me.

“ How can I help you guys?” Clayton asked.
“ She wants to see her kids.” Stephan said, walking out of the house, without a shirt on. “ I hope you’re not trying to keep her away from her kids.”
“ Of course not.” Amy said, looking at Stephan.
“ Come in.” Stephan said and walked back to the house.

We walked over to the house and we headed upstairs into my room. I opened my door and I saw that the baby bed was still there. I ran to it and sighed with relief. All five of them were there, sleeping. Liliana walked over to me and gasped when she saw them.

“ They are so little.” She said.
“ I know.” I said, touching one of the babies on the cheek.
“ Who let you guys in?!” Someone shouted behind us.

I turned around and saw Lycann walking up to us with anger in his eyes.

“ They said we could come in.” Liliana said.
“ I don’t give a fuck what they said!” Lycann shouted.
“ LYCANN!!” Stephan shouted. “ I said they could come in!”
“ And who are you?” Lycann asked.
“ I’m her brother and she wanted to see her kids.” Stephan said, holding back his anger. “ I let her in.”
“ Why are they here?” Lycann asked.
“ We have names.” Lilana said.
“ I don’t give a fuck what it is.” Lycann said.
“ Are you guys ready?” I asked.
“ Are you sure?” Jeremy asked.
“ Yeah.” I said. “ This is too much for me.”
“ I’ll come with you guys.” Stephan said. “ Let me just get dressed.”
“ You’re not going over there.” Lycann said.
“ Anyways, let me get ready.” Stephan said and walked out of the room.

I kissed my babies before we left the room, leaving Lycann in there with the kids. We came downstairs and I saw my parents walk in the door.

“ Hey baby.” Dad said. “ What are you doing here?”
“ I just came to see the babies.” I said, walking up to them and giving them each a hug. “ We’re leaving, though.”
“ Are you guys ready?” Stephan asked, walking down the stairs as well.
“ You’re going with them?” Mom asked him.
“ Yeah.” He said. “ I want to get out of here before I hurt somebody. I’ll be back, though.”
“ Okay.” Dad said. “ Bye, Angel.”
“ Bye dad.” I said and we all walked out of the house.

Stephan hopped in his car and I decided to ride with him. The vampires hopped in their car and drove off with Stephan and I right behind them.

“ I have to tell you something.” I said, smiling.
“ What’s up?” He asked.
“ Guess who likes you.”
“ Who?”
“ Liliana.”
“ The vampire girl?”
“ Yeah, she wants to hangout with you today.”
“ How do you know that?”
“ She told me this morning.”
“ Wow, that’s crazy. Guess who tried to ask me out, though.”
“ Who?”
“ Elena.”
“ Ew. I hope you told her no.”
“ I told her I would think about it.”
“ Oh my gosh! I hope you and Liliana get together. You guys would be so cute.’
“ We’ll see.”

Stephan parked the car behind Jeremy and we hopped out. Jeremy, Drake and Liliana hopped out of their car and we followed them inside the house. Stephan sat on the couch and I sat next to him. I looked at Liliana, who was sneaking glances at Stephan. I rested my head on Stephan’s shoulder and smiled.

“ So, what are we going to do today?” Jeremy asked, then turned to Drake. “ Isn’t mom and dad going out tonight?”
“ Yeah.” Drake said. “ We need to feed tonight. Are you guys coming with us?”
“ I’m coming.” I said, excitedly.
“ Stephan, are you?” Jeremy asked.
“ Yeah.” He said.
“ Liliana, why aren’t you talking?” Drake asked, smiling. “ Is it because Stephan is here?”
“ Shut up, stupid.” Liliana said, blushing and looking away.
“ I’m just saying.” Drake said, shrugging. “ You’re never this quiet unless you like someone.”
“ Shut up!” Liliana shouted.
“ Hey!” Selina shouted, walking down the stairs. “ Hey Stephan.”
“ Hey.” Stephan said.
“ How are you?”
“ Fine and yourself?”
“ I’m doing well.”
“ Dad must’ve put it on her last night.” Drake said, smiling.
“ You know he did after drinking all that blood.” Jeremy said.
“ Oh my gosh!” Liliana shouted. “ That’s too much.”
“ What?” Jeremy asked. “ It’s not our fault we get horny after we drink blood.”
“ I thought it was me.” Stephan said.
“ See?” Jeremy asked to Liliana. “ It happens to your boyfriend as well.”

Liliana rolled her eyes and looked at me. I looked at her and shook my head.

“ Let’s go to the stream.” Liliana suggested.
“ Good idea.” I said, getting off the couch. “ Let me go throw on my bathing suit.”
“ Coming with you.” Liliana said and we ran up the stairs to get dressed.