Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 42: The Stream

Stephan, Liliana , Drake, Jeremy, and I headed over to the stream and took a seat on the warm ground. The guys only had on their swim trunks, but they looked good in them. Even my brother looked good. According to Liliana’s staring.

“ So, what’s going on with you and my sister?” Stephan asked Jeremy.
“ Stephan!” I shouted his name while blushing.
“ What’s going on with you and my sister?” Jeremy asked, repeating the question.
“ I don’t know.” Stephan said, then turned to Liliana. “ Why don’t you tell me?”

She blushed and looked away. Stephan turned back to Jeremy and shrugged.

“ Exactly, I don’t know.” Stephan said.
“ Then, there’s your answer.” Jeremy said.
“ How come Nina didn’t come?” Drake asked out of curiosity.
“ Whoa!” I shrieked. “ Where the hell did that come from?”
“ I’m just asking.” Drake shrugged.
“ Sure you are.” Liliana said.
“ Whatever.” Drake said.

I got up and grabbed Liliana’s hand, pulling her up with me. We walked over to the stream and began playing in the water. A few minutes later, the guys joined us. After we got done playing around, we sat down in the cool water and began talking again.

“ Hello?” Someone said behind us.

We quickly turned around and I smiled when I saw Nina walking over to us. Drake quickly got up and stood next to Nina. I shook my head and got up as well.

“ Where’d you come from?” I asked.
“ From the pack.” She said. “ Darian and I got into it, so I came here to kick it with you.”
“ You can.” Jeremy said. “ I think Drake would like that, won’t you Drake?”

Drake glared at Jeremy and I shook my head.

“ Come sit with us.” I said, grabbing her arm.
“ I don’t have my bathing suit.” Nina said.
“ It’s okay.” Liliana said. “ You can get your shorts wet.”

Nina kicked off her shoes and joined us in the cool stream. She sat next to me and Drake sat next to her.

“ So, why are you with that buster anyways?” Drake asked her.
“ Because he asked her out.” I told Drake.
“ So, get rid of him.” Jeremy said.
“ For what?” Stephan asked.
“ Do you want to take his place, D? Jeremy asked.
“ Shut up!” Drake shouted.
“ We’ll come back to you two later.” Stephan said, then turned his attention to Jeremy. “ I’m still trying to figure out what’s up with you and my sister. You guys have to be sharing a room, yeah?”
“ We are, but we haven’t discussed what this was supposed to be.” Jeremy said.
“ I really didn’t.” I said. “ I will talk to him about it tonight, though.”
“ How about we partner up and discuss some things.” Liliana said and got up from the water. “ Walk with me, Stephan.”
“ Sure.” Stephan said and got out of the water as well.
“ Can I have this walk?” Drake asked Nina.
“ Sure.” Nina said and they both got up.

They all wandered off, leaving Jeremy and I alone in the stream.

“ So, what are we?” He asked and all I could do is blush at the question.