Status: Active

Sixteen and Pregnant by a Werewolf

Ch 8: Short Conversation With Stephan

I woke up six hours later. I hopped out of bed and walked out of the room. I heard the TV on downstairs and I knew it had to be my dad and Stephan. I walked down the stairs and smiled when I guessed right. Stephan and dad were on the couch, knocked out. I walked over to them and patted Stephan on the shoulder. He woke up and looked at me.

“ You finally woke up?” He asked me.
“ Yeah.” I told him. “ Did you guys mate yet?”
“ Yeah, I did. Dad is going to wait until you and I are both sleep.”

My body shook when he said dad was going to mate when we went to sleep. I couldn’t imagine dad and mom getting their freak on. I shook the image away and walked into the kitchen.

“ What’s for dinner?” I asked him.
“ Beef stew with blood sauce.” He said.
“ My favorite.”

I grabbed a bowl from one of the cabinets and began to help myself to the stew. After I made my bowl, I grabbed a fork from the drawer and walked to the table. I sat down and began to eat my stew. Stephan walked into the kitchen and sat at the table with me. I took my first bite and looked at him.

“ What?” I asked him.
“ Nothing.” He said.
“ Then, why are you staring at me?”
“ Because I can.”

I raised my eyebrow at him and took another bite.

“ Did you mean what you said about Lycann?” I asked him after I swallowed the chewed up food in my mouth.
“ What?” He asked.
“ That he was a player?”
“ Yeah.”
“ Why would you tell me that?”
“ He just dates too many girls.”
“ Coming from a brother , every girl drools over.”
“ But I don’t do anything with them.”
“ Uh huh, sure.”

He shook his head and got up from the table.

“ I’m just looking out for your best interests.” He said.
“ I know.” I told him.
“ Please, be careful.”
“ I will.”

He walked back into the living room. I finished my food and hopped up from the table. I grabbed the bowl and placed it in the sink. I washed the bowl out and headed back into the living room. I sat down next to Stephan and I laid my head on his chest.

“ Are you okay?” He asked me.
“ Yeah, just thinking.” I told him.