Status: Active.

Lost In Gravity

Chapter One☼

A petite long brown haired girl ran up to her sister, partially out of breathe from running and carrying her luggage at the same time. “ROSAAAAA!” The shorter girl yelled, causing the taller curly haired girl to turn around slightly shocked. “Yea?” “I forgot what plane we were suppose to go on again..”

Rosalita shook her head at her sister and sighed.

“We’re flight 19”

“Kay!”

Rosalita had just finished her tour in America, and as always, her sister Naomi came with her. Naomi enjoyed seeing her sister perform more than anything in the world. Mostly because she could watch her sister living her dream, and partly because she had horrible stage fright, which got in her way. Naomi looked at Rosalita impatiently.

“When will they call our flight!?” A pout formed on her lips as her older sibling shook her head at her, “Soon, Naomi, chill.” Naomi sighed, and to her it felt like forEVER before they actually announced that their flight was leaving soon. The girls grabbed their things and dashed to there plane, and sighing in relief when they made it on time.
❤-❤-❤

♧Naomi’s P.O.V.♧
When the plane landed, I felt like I needed to go run around in circles outside. I missed being at home in England sooo much! Tho, getting to travel America with my sister was awesome too, I still missed home. When we got off the plane, I sucked in a deep breathe and waved my hands around, tho Rosalita probably thought I looked like a complete dummy doing that out here. “Lets go get some lunch Rosa!!” I didn’t give her time to answer, I just took off speed walking with my bags, man I was hungry.

♤Rosalita’s P.O.V.♤
Naomi gave me no time to answer her, I just guessed it would be better to get food in that girls stomach, or she’d be hungry all day. We walked to the nearest food place there was, still carrying our bags. I should probably call Emma soon, so she can come pick us up. As soon as we entered the small cafe, Naomi was already babbling about what she wanted to eat. We sat down at a table, while the waitress laid out menus in front of us, I figured it would just be safer for our bags if we put them under the table.

♧Naomi’s P.O.V. ♧
I swung my legs back and forth, my eyes scanning over the menu. I have to admit, its probably hard for Rosalita to put up with me, I can be pretty childish... “What will you ladies have to drink?” our waitress asked, I blinked and looked at her with a grin “Tea!” “I’ll have the same” I heard a voice say, but it wasn’t Rosalita’s, it was a guys voice...
♤Rosalita’s P.O.V. ♤
I blinked, hearing the guys voice, that obviously wasn’t Emma’s, or Naomi’s, or anyone that I knew. Me and Naomi looked up at the same time, and saw a group of boys wearing with sun-glasses, scarfs, and what looked like fake mustaches on... oh boy. Naomi looked at me with a a raised eyebrow, as it asking ‘Do you know them??’ I shook my head, giving her an answer.

♧ Naomi’s P.O.V. ♧
I looked at the boys that had sat down next to us, and blinked. “Should I text Emma? She might be wondering what in the world we are doin’ “ Rosalita nodded, as our drinks came. ‘Meet us at the park, and pick us up there -Naomi : )’ Naomi smiled and said “Message sent~!” as she put away her phone “After we eat, we will meet her in the park!!” Soon my grin faded, as my puzzled expression returned when I looked at the group of boys, who surprisingly hadn’t said anything yet... “I’m Naomi! And this is my sister Rosalita... who are you??”

♢Louis’s P.O.V♢
I thought it was funny the girls Harry suggested we sit with where so confused, I smiled at the Naomi girl “I’m Louis” The girl blinked, and tapped her fingers on the table “That name sounds familiar...” I chuckled, and pointed as I said the rest of the boys names “Thats Harry, Niall, Zayn, and Liam.” I tried not to laugh as her face became more puzzled. Obviously, she didn’t realize who we were, but her sister, -Rosalita? that was her name, right?- had an an expression like she already knew, and thats when I realized we were sitting with the famous singer Rosalita Evans, and her sister.

♧Naomi’s P.O.V. ♧
I looked at Rosa “Those names sound familiar! Rosa, do we know these people from somewhere?!” Rosalita rolled her eyes, and smiled “...Obviously, their One Direction..” I blinked a few times and looked at the guys, “seriously?!” They all nodded, and I noticed i raised my voice a bit, and decided to talk quieter so I wouldn’t attract attention “why is One Direction sitting with us?”

-END-
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this is decent :/ Also, please ignore grammar and spelling mistakes... i'll edit the story later ^_^;;