His Possesion

The Encounter

The bible study came and went... wait what am I saying? It took forever! It did not just come and go it was 4 hours long! It was dinner time now and just before I could stick a fork in my pasta Pastor John smacks my hand lightly and informs me that they say grace before eating.
“Since Charlie is the guest I think she should do the honors daddy,” Brit tit said giving me a devilish grin.

I felt all eyes on me and I started to sweat I hate being the center of attention I hate people in general I’ve had a social phobia since young. Instantly building my wall even thicker than usually turning off all emotions I grabbed onto their hands making a circle around the table.
“Dear Lord thank you for this meal we are about to have because you do work at the grocery store.” I smirked feeling the tension in the room after my sarcastic remark, closing my eyes to continue. “Also thank you for having me stay with these lovely people this weekend also thank you for Brit tit’s giant tits and her new tramp stamp.” Before I even said amen her parents both leaped up from their seats heading straight for Brittany. She looked horrified and I felt a huge amount of pride.

They broke out into a huge fight. Her mother was crying asking herself where she went wrong and asking her daughter why she would go to that level while her dad was reading some bullshit in the bible about tattoos. I wasn’t going to stick around for this I was bored already and tired of listening to their annoying screaming. I went upstairs to that pink hell and dozed off. My eyes shot open at 3am I always wake up at this time to go to the bathroom and what not. Sleepily walking down the stairs I noticed Pastor John sitting at the table. He was too young to be a Pastor in my opinion he was built and didn’t have a single gray hair still ugly but sometimes I wonder if he is only in the job because he is a pervert.

“Come here Charlie we need to talk,” He said flatly.

I stood in front of him. “What is there to talk about at 3am?” I glared at him.

He smirked in a way that made me very unsettled. “SO much.” And with that he swiftly picked me up and placed me on the table.

I struggled to get free but he was holding me down pretty tightly. “Let me go!” I yelled and he quickly covered my mouth. My mind was racing I stopped fighting looking for a way out as he started to kiss my neck on the kitchen table. Quickly I bit into his flesh without letting up biting harder and harder until I tasted blood. He threw me on the floor and I quickly got up to make a run for it. I ran to the front door and grabbed the doorknob only to be pulled back by my hair I yelped in pain and tried to scratch out his eyes.
“Calm down already! Shit!” He then tried to pull my pants down but I grabbed a fork that I hid in my back pocket when I fell from the table and stabbed him in the back. He cursed and tried to yank it from his back and with that I ran out of that house making sure to slam the door right into his head.

Not caring where I was heading I ran for what seemed hours in a woods by their house it was a thick woods and I figured I could hide from crazy Pastor John in this place. It was so dark out I was terrified of him finding me or what else might find me in this woods so I just kept running until I slammed right into something. Ouch! I rubbed my head as I looked up and noticed that something was really a someone instantly I panicked thinking it was Pastor John so I desperately tried to crawl away feeling dizzy from running into him. A deep chuckle escaped from that person and that was not Pastor John’s voice! I froze not knowing what to do and feeling incredibly threatened by who was behind me I shook from either freezing my butt off or being afraid I couldn’t tell. Footsteps from what sounded like boots crunched behind me as I heard him approaching me there’s no way I could get away from this guy. Pastor John was so weak compared to what this guy looked like he was probably 7ft way taller than me and was built decently not overly so maybe I could. Taking a chance I began to run harder than before without let up forever until I ran behind a tree to catch my breath. That guy was huge and threatening looking I almost thought of praying for him to leave me alone I laughed at the thought as if that would do me any good. Peeking over the side of the tree I found myself face to face with this guy and screamed loud enough to wake the dead.

Another deep chuckled escaped his lips almost sounding like a growl. “You can run and run but the fact you can’t escape me is really cute watching you attempt it.”

I shook with fear as his eyes seemed to boar into my soul I felt the burned of his stare and felt completely exposed as if in front of a crowd of people naked. Why am I so scared? I’m strong enough to get away from this guy.

“Oh really,” I challenged. “You seem like just a freak to me you don’t scare me.” I stomped away and looked back ready to flip him off but he wasn’t there confused I turned back around and he was bent down so his face was at my eye level. How did he get here so fast? I didn’t even hear him move.

I yelped as he picked me up and like before in the kitchen my mind began to race and look for ways to get away from this guy. As I fought and struggled he held me tighter till it felt so painful to the point where I thought he would snap my bones. I whimpered and blushed ashamed I showed weakness in front of this mysteriously creepy guy if you could even call him that. I watched him smirk knowing he was pleased he got the upper hand this time. He had striking pale eyes with a dark outer ring surrounding them. His skin wasn’t anything near healthy it had a grayish tint and his hair was dark brown and super shaggy also his clothes where on the gothic side: combat boots, dirty ripped up jeans tucked in them, his black shirt, and also a black trench coat. I was wishing I had a coat it was freezing which just caused me to keep shaking making him think I was scared that pissed me off. Of course I was terrified but I didn’t want him knowing that.
“Let me go!” I spit in his face and slapped him.

That was a mistake as his eyes turned black and he growled menacingly under his breath. I shrunk into his arms attempting to hide… silly idea. He squeezed me hard making me cry out in pain.
“Be a good girl now,” He growled.