His Possesion

Baal

All I remember is being in his arms one minute feeling the world rush by us and ending up in a completely different land. It was mystical in an eerie way. There was a forest we passed full of fairies, foxes, and lynx. The foxes and lynx did not look like they were just animals there was something different behind their eyes, there was emotion and wisdom. Quickly walking to where ever it was we were going with me still tightly in his arms a dragon flew just above us causing me to jump. This couldn’t be real all of this is a dream maybe I was in an accident and I’m in the hospital under some kind of drug. Despite everything I thought nothing was making sense because it seemed so real here.

“Is that her,” a wolf walked up to us on all fours asking my captor.

I went to jump up to stare at the wolf in shock but was quickly pushed back down and a stern look from him. I wasn’t trying to get away anymore but he obviously thought I was. There’s no way in hell I would try and run away in a land like this who knows who is good and who is bad. I just want to look at the wolf and try and find something to convince myself none of this was real.

“Yes it took awhile but I finally found her. She was just carelessly running around the woods in her world in the middle of the night. Foolish girl she’s lucky of anyone who could get to her I did.”

I laughed sarcastically to myself as I thought yea right I’m so lucky! Quickly receiving a growl from the wolf I tensed up and for once I was happy I was in my captor’s arms safe from whatever this world had to offer in it. Then again what happens when it is just me and him it wouldn’t be that safe anymore clearly he wasn’t human like the rest of this world.

“You’ll have to teach her some manners if you want her to last a week in our world.” The wolf barked out harshly.

“Yes I can see that. I’m not too worried though,” My captor said smirking down at me.

I just glared at him but he ignored it and said his goodbye to the “big bad wolf” and took off running at an inhuman pace smacking the air right out of me. Even before I could gasp for air wee stopped at a dark castle in was huge but it was bigger and scarier than the others all over this place. He put me down and opened the door. Walking in was like walking into a normal home and it took me by surprise it was really nice and cozy looking on the inside. I was expecting coffins or Victorian gothic furniture but no it was more on the modern side can’t say I wasn’t relieved a bit.
“Follow me,” He walked in front of me up the stair case that was on the side of the room.

I followed looking all around upstairs there was a long hallway with 5 rooms we walked to the room all the way at the end and he opened the door for me to walk in. I swallowed hard realizing I was probably going to be raped and held here for my whole life to be his slave. Backing up trying to think of an escape his expression went from calm to hard in the split of a second and started making his way over to me slowly and confident. I felt my back hit the wall and quickly I slipped into a room and locked myself in there. It was a girl’s room I could tell but it wasn’t a preppy girl. There were no windows! So much for escaping here I thought just as I was picked up by him again, gasping from surprise that I didn’t even hear him come in.

We went into his room and I stopped trying to get away I would need to save my energy. He Placed me on a matt on the floor that looked like an animal bed watching his every movement as he walked away he came back holding something I couldn’t tell what it was yet but knew exactly once he tried to put it around my neck.

“There’s no way you’re putting a collar on me!” I yelled smacking it away from my neck.

He growled and picked it up off the floor making the bell on it ring softly. He grabbed me by the hair hard and got in my face I saw his eyes change black. What is he?

“You’ll wear this or everyone is going to think your free game here. You belong to me no one else so if you don’t put it on I will tie you down and stitch it onto your skin.” He practically hissed into my ear.

Shaking I gave in and let him put it on me I felt so low and powerless around him which made my anger boil. “What’s your name?”

“Baalim you can call me Baal.” He said backing up to take a look at me.

It registered in my mind and instantly I cowered in fear he is one of the great demons.

“Correct I am. I’m proud you took it upon yourself to study demonology.” He smiled.

My heart skipped a beat he was incredibly handsome in a threatening kind of way mentally I smacked myself knowing he could read my thoughts I refused to look up at him and see that stupid smirk on his face.

“Threatening but handsome? Sounds like you’re a masochist to me.” Another smirk formed on his perfect lips.

“No! I don’t like masochism!”How should I know what I like I’m a virgin and would love to stay one but probably wouldn’t make it to the next day with it, I sighed.

“You are mine Charlie. I own you and there’s nothing you can do about it even though I know you would much rather be far away from me. You’re soul is mine and I can do whatever I wish with you.” He leaned back on his bed looking down at me.

My anger boiled and I shot up right in his face. “You do not own me you will do nothing to me without my permission in fact take me home right now!”

The next thing he did pissed me off beyond belief! He fucking laughed right in my face. My mouth dropped and that powerless feeling came back to me.

“You’re so cute when you’re mad. Sit down kitten.” He said patting the bed next to him. I sat down in defeat and pouted. “Stop being that way it was destined for this to happen since the minute you were born. I’ve been waiting for the perfect moment to take you.”

Tears started to form in my eyes and a lump in my throat how dare he take me from my home. My home? What home? Those people hated me nothing was there for me. I knew one day I would be out of that hell hole but I never thought it would be this way. Being a demon’s pet. Baal was tapping into my thoughts seeing everything I was thinking with my parents and Pastor John I looked back towards him and saw for the first time sympathy on his face.

“A demon who feels sympathy,” I snorted. “Who would of thought?” I added sarcastically.

Baal tried to hug me and comfort me but I pushed him away. “I don’t need sympathy from a demon.” I made sure I said demon in my most disgusted voice I could come up with.
Just then I felt him push me off the bed and drag me into the corner. “Stay there until I come back! Don’t you dare move until then or you will be in a world of pain.” I heard him slam the door as he went into what seemed like a bathroom.

Why did this have to happen to me? I don’t want to be a pet and I certainly don’t want to be treated like a child if this was going to be my house too. I guess I was under him though I was just a weak human and he was a demon. I literally smacked myself for thinking that I would not give him control and I would never like something like that. No matter how hot he is. Just to prove to myself that I’m not under him I walked away from the corner feeling empowered. Come at me now demon!

Baal flung the door open slamming the handle into the wall and made his way to me slowly and dangerously like a animal hunting his prey. I knew immediately that I had made a mistake. So I hurried back into my corner only to be yanked out of it. He pulled my back onto his chest painfully gripping my arm inbetween us.

I could feel his intimidating muscles and him lower his mouth to my ear his breath was warm and slow. “You’re going to regret that.”