Status: Currently working on chapter 2 and 3.

Crushing on the New Teacher

Mr.Way... I mean Gerard...

Like, okay, Frank realizes that he's got a bit of a crush on Mr. Way right off the bat, and then Mr. Way and him start talking about comic books and horror movies and stuff and Frank is like fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, and then Mr. Way reaches up to move some things off of a high shelf and his shirt rides up and Frank can see a strip of skin of his stomach and he pretty much has to jack himself off like several times a night because he's so turned on by this guy.

And he gets a little crazy about him! Just, like, wow, he wants him so bad, and he starts having all of these fantasies about him, about staying later and them making out and then all of these things he's seen in awesome porn movies. And he figures it's just him, right, being a horny little teenager, and it totally doesn't help that Mr. Way's so nice to him in class and actually compliments his work and encourages him and stuff.

Frank's just fixated on Mr. Way because well... who wouldn't be, dude is HOT. He's usually dressed nicely for class too, in dark dress slacks, button up shirt with a waistcoat and tie. But most of the time he's still wearing a pair of Converse sneakers, and his hair is always a mess. Frank can't get enough of the hot teacher look Mr. Way has going on, but he also loves it when it's a day that they're doing something messy, like painting or pottery, and Mr. Way has this ripped, threadbare pair of jeans he changes into that barely stay on his hips, and he's usually wearing some kind of tight t-shirt that Frank sees kids at local shows trying to pull off, but they don't do it nearly as well, no one has ever looked so hot in a Planet of the Apes shirt. And he's smart and funny and into all the same movies and music that Frank's into and this one time when they were just hanging out after school, Frank said something that made Mr. Way bust out this great honking duck laugh and Frank just had to stare at him when he laughed like that okay, it did really wonderful things to his face.

Gerard doesn't live far from the school so he walks everyday. Frank normally drives, but his car was in the shop so he has to walk to the city bus stop, which isn't far. He ends up catching up to Mr. Way a few blocks from the school and Mr. Way is smoking. When he sees Frank he tries to like, hide the cigarette behind his back, but Frank just rolls his eyes at him and takes out his own pack and lights one up. Mr. Way's eyebrows go up at that, but Frank just takes a long drag and blows his smoke in Mr. Way's face. Mr. Way smiles and takes another drag of his own cigarette while saying out of the corner of his mouth, "I should probably be lecturing you on the dangers of smoking, but I've never been one for such blatant hypocrisy."

Frank laughs at that and can't help staring at the way Mr. Way's lips close around the cigarette. He swallows thickly and says, "Yeah, well, we're off campus Mr. Way, so there's no need."

Mr. Way just kind of smiles and says, "Well, since we're "off campus" (and he even does the finger quotes, Frank is totally in love with a dork), you can call me Gerard." Frank already knew that was Mr. Way's first name, but he's never heard him say it before, and it sounds as awesome and exotic as he always thought it would. "Okay... Gerard." They smile at each other, and talk about horror movies and stuff while they walk, and eventually they get to the bus stop and Mr. Way.. er Gerard, says goodbye to Frank and keeps walking. Frank totally stares at his ass the whole time he's walking away, and then Gerard is gone and the bus is there.

But then one day he looks up in class (he's gnawing on the edge of a pencil in thought) and Mr. Way is just staring at him. Staring at his mouth. Mr. Way seems to realize that he's staring, though, and gets really flustered and goes to help someone else with their painting. And Frank is like...huh.

He starts paying more attention, now (not that he didn't before, but now he's looking for specifics) and yeah, okay, Mr. Way apparently really likes staring at him when he thinks Frank isn't looking. And Frank can't help it, okay, he just can't take it anymore. So he starts doing really subtle things to get Mr. Way to look at him more. Like slouching more in his chair, splaying his legs, playing with pens in his mouth. And Mr. Way's totally looking! He knows he is. And Frank just can't help it, he just wants Mr. Way's attention so bad, wants Mr. Way to want him, wants Mr. Way to touch him, so he keeps doing those things and watching Mr. Way watching him.

And of course ever since school started Gerard's been sort of fascinated with Frank, right, because the kid is fucking gorgeous and sharp and smart, even if he's a bit of a wise-ass. And then Frank catches him staring one day and Gerard is like oh, fuck, and then he knows Frank's fucking with him but he can't help it. He can't look away. He has to spend an entire class period avoiding him one day just BECAUSE, because he knows if he gets close to him he won't be able to stop himself from touching.

One day, Frank decides to take it a little step further. He has gym class before art (which is his last class of the day) and this day he runs really hard (which everyone thinks is crazy, because he never ever tries in gym) until he's practically dripping with sweat, and he dawdles in the locker room afterwards until the bell rings and he's late for art class, and then runs up to Gerard's room, still in his gym clothes and sweat-drenched, and tells Mr. Way that gym ran late but he's there, so don't mark him absent, he just has to go shower, would that be okay? And Mr. Way sort of blinks at him and his sweaty hair and face and Frank just stares straight back at him, right, until Mr. Way stammers out that that would be okay.

And then Frank skips back down to the locker room and jerks himself off in the school shower which is sort of awesome because he could get caught at any second and no one else is in there and oh man, Mr. Way, Mr. Waywayway…

And Gerard really doesn't want to get into this with Frank because not only would he get arrested or fired or both, but Frank REALLY doesn't know what he's getting himself into by pushing Gerard, and it's making him more annoyed after a while. Frank thinks he wants it, but does he really? Frank thinks he's the one in control, here, but if they would do this then Gerard would be the one in control, at least in the bedroom. The way Frank arches back in his chair makes Gerard think about having Frank laid out for him like that, but he knows it'd be too much, he's too young. But god, wouldn't it be something to make Frank be down for him? He lets himself think about it at night, when he's alone in his bed with his hand on his dick, but no other times. He's got rules, and not fucking one of his students is definitely at the top of his list.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm known to post lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng chapters c; and Paige here is the filler girl . ILOVEYOU
And iloveyouguys. :(.It's hard to type cuz my spacebar suuuuuuuuuuucks!!
~Dulceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. c: