Status: My 1st One shot ^_^

With Ears To See, And Eyes To Hear

Who Are You Now

Today is going to be a hard day. I just picked up Copeland, my three year old daughter, from daycare and now I have to go shopping. I grabbed Copeland’s hand and went into Shop-Rite. Just as I rounded the corner of the frozen section I bumped into the most the most beautiful man, until I looked up. There stood Copeland’s father, Kellin Quinn. I never thought I would see his obnoxious face again. After he cheated on me with my sister then ran away like a coward, I never thought he’d show his face in this town again.

“Emily! Is that you? It’s been awhile” Kellin said. Does he think I’m going to talk to him after what he did to me. “Yea it’s been three years Kellin” I said as I started to walk to the cash register. I hope he gets that I don’t want to talk. “How have you been?” he asked, of course he wouldn’t leave. “I’m good but Kellin I can’t talk right now. I have to go” I answered and started to hand the cashier money. Only then did he realize that Copeland was there. “Oh are you babysitting?” he said. Is he that naive? She looks just like him, she has his gorgeous big eyes. “no she’s mine” I answered hoping he would go away but he just followed me to my car. “Aw hey sweetie how old are you?” he said to Copeland after I put her in her seat. “I is thwee (three)” she said in her adorable baby voice. They looked so cute together. If only he knew she was his. “Three?” he asked. I think he’s connecting the dots. “When did you have a baby?” he asked “Three years ago but I really have to go” and I started to get in the car. “Wait! I just have one question” He said he seems desperate for me to answer. “what?” I said “Is she mine?”. I don’t know if I should answer. “Yes” I said then drove away.

Two Months Later:
“Copey baby guess who’s here!” screamed the only person who calls her that. “Dada!” she screamed back happy to see her dad. A week after I saw Kellin in the store I decided that he deserved to be a part of his daughter’s life. So for last two months we have been a little cute family, even me and Kellin are getting closer. “Hey Emily” he said kissing me. “hi” I said back tired from staying up all night watching movies. “I want to take you out on a date” Kellin says with a hopeful look on his face. “ But where will Copeland go?” I asked “She can stay with Jessie and the guys” He answered talking about his band. “Then sure I would love to” I said excited for tonight.

Two Years Later:
When I woke up today I had a strange feeling it was going to be a good day except for the fact that all the guys were acting weird. I hope he’s not cheating. I thought back to that day two years ago that me and Kellin first started dating and, knew that it was probably nothing. I grab Copeland’s hand and walk to towards the venue that Kellin’s band was playing at. The show is really good so far. But then everyone goes silent and Kellin calls me onto the stage. “Why does he want me up there?” I asked one of the guitar techs but they wouldn’t tell me. Jesse came back stage and picked me up and brought me on stage. Scared I walked next to Kellin and just looked at him. “Will you marry?” he says as he kneels down in front of me. All I could hear was my heart beating not the crowd screaming and all I could see was Kellin’s face “Yes!” I scream while I was crying. I knew this was going to be a good day. After the show Copeland went to stay with another band and we partied. My life is perfect now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this for English class. I hope its you like it. Please comment and tell me what you think. :)