Status: I will update as often as possible

Self Destruction

Chapter 21

(Ben's POV)
I plan on carrying Emmie around because the bus is so small and the fact that I just want to. I put her on the couch when we get back to the bus and sit beside her. She turns to me.

“Ben?”

“Yes love?”

“That moment in the car… if I didn’t just get out of the hospital, what would it of meant?”

“Well, if it were any other situation I would’ve probably done more.”

“More as in what?” I start to blush.

“I would’ve asked you if you were ready.”

“For?” She’s actually going to make me say it.

“Sex. But I didn’t because I don’t want to hurt you. I want us both to enjoy it.” I look down to maybe try and hide my bright red face.

“Okay. I get it. But promise me something okay?” She says as she tilts my face up to look at her.

“Anything babe.”

“As soon as these casts come off I will be allowed to jump you okay? It is going to happen. I’m ready just obviously it isn’t going to happen.” I laugh at her seriousness. “What?”

“That was just… wow. You’re amazing you know that?” She laughs then kisses me. I kiss back harder wishing that her casts weren’t on. Wishing that she wasn’t hurt. This goes on for a few minutes before I stop myself. She just nods and lays down on my lap. I grab the remote and turn on the TV. Before long I hear snores. I look down and I see her fast asleep. I chuckle and pick her up to bring her to my bunk. I cover her up and kiss her forehead before closing the curtain. I go back out to watch tv. I get halfway through a show before I pass out.