Status: I will update as often as possible

Self Destruction

Chapter 9 (Emmie's POV)

I’m so happy that the guys are letting me stay. I was actually really surprised when Danny hugged me. I so was not expecting it. After Ben and I talked to Danny I was brought on the bus and introduced to the rest of the band. Danny was right. They are huggers. We spent a couple hours getting to know each other. I think I was blushing the whole time because of Ben. He kept playing with my hair and rubbing my leg and just being adorable. I hear my phone play my ringtone, Closure, and I dig through my purse to find it. I look at the screen and gasp when I see who it is. All the guys ask whats wrong and I just get up and walk to the bathroom and lock the door. I answer it. 

“H.. hello?”

*Where the fuck are you, you little whore?*

“I’m places dad. What do you need?”

*You’re supposed to be here fat bitch. You’re still mine. You always will be.*

“I’m my own person. You don’t own me.”

*Yes, I do. Now you better get you fucking slutty ass back home before I come get you.*

“Then come find me. I’m not coming home to your drunk ass.” And I hung up. I sat on the floor against the door and started to cry. That was the stupidest thing I have ever done. I just told him to find me after calling him a drunk. What if he does find me? I’m going to die! I won’t survive this beating. This only makes me cry harder. I hear a knock at the door.

“Emmie? Are you okay love?” Its Ben. I can’t let him see me like this. I try to make my voice as steady as possible. 

“Yes hun. I’m just going to take a shower.”

“Okay. Just come talk to me when you’re done. I want to make sure you’re okay.”

“Kay.” I get up with tears still running down my face and start the shower. The sound of the water will hide my sobs. I take my clothes off and look in the mirror. This just makes me cry more. I go to the shower so I don’t need to look at my hideous body anymore. I stand in the shower and think of everything. My father, my ignorant mother, the fangirls, the bullies. I can’t do it anymore. I reach for my shower bag and start tearing apart my razor.