A Love So Demanding

Chapter 1

“Hey Assholes move” I heard my best friend Stella yell while she attempted to push through the crowds. Her short body soon appeared by my side and I raised an eye brow at her. “Don’t give me that look, It’s easier to teleport than it is to try to get through that mob my height” She grumbled shaking her fiery red hair out of her face. “There are some new Vampire’s coming today maybe one will be my mate” she sighed dreamily and I glared at her. She knew I hated talking about mates it was bad enough I saw them every day. “Well come on” she grumbled grabbing my arms. She teleported us to homeroom ignoring the looks everyone else gave her. She was a higher up vampire and had cooler abilities than everyone else. I sat at my desk in the back of the room silently as usual. The teacher walked in right after the bell for homeroom rang “hello Class” she muttered her eyes resting on me longer than necessary. Stella rested her hand on her hand on my arm. “Are you okay” she asked quietly and I nodded tears were close to falling.
“I’m skipping first till lunch I’ll be back later” I put in her head standing up. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door right into a muscular chest. I stepped back my eyes widened in pure fear. The black haired Dom in front of me looked pissed until he noticed I was a fertile.
“Are you okay” he asked and I bit my lip nodding. “I probley scared you sorry I’m Ronnie Radke, You are” he smiled and I flinched. I can’t stand Dom’s of any type.
“Hey leave Him alone” Stella snarled trying to be as scary as she could. Her short dull fangs were bared and I heard Ronnie snort. I ran away while they weren’t paying attention. Stopping after a turn I stopped sliding down against some lockers. I tried to stop the pounding in my chest. I couldn’t handle Dom’s I had to many bad experiences with them in England. What was it about that Ronnie guy that put me so on edge? I mean I was always on edge with everyone but Ronnie almost made me feel… wanted. I stood up and trudged out the door walking towards my apartment. It was nice my Mum paid for it for me as long as I promised to never return to England.
“Hey kid where are you” the voice from earlier asked. I bit my lip tears falling from my eyes. I ran as fast as I could with vampire speed into my apartment. It was charmed so no one could enter without my permission unconsciously. I threw myself down on my bed and laid there just staring at the ceiling. The Dom Ronnie was trying to poke around my mind to find me. He was close to seeing out of my eyes which was like violating me. Closing my eyes I sent him a message glad my voice always sounded flat in my head.
“Please leave me alone” I begged
“No you looked scared of me why should any fertile be scared of any Dom” he shoot back
“Why should I, I just met you”
“You’re a fertile you know Dom’s protect fertiles right”
“Yeah so what I still don’t know you” I grumbled I could feel him getting closer. It made me feel nauseous so I ran to the toilet heaving up my guts.
“Are you okay” he called out entering my apartment. Why could he enter my house? It was charmed I didn’t want him in my house. He appeared by my side pulling me away from the toilet. I curled into this touch which was uncommon if not unheard of for me. He carried me over to my bed where he gently laid us both down. I was on top of him with tears rolling down my cheeks. “Shhh baby it’s alright I’ve got you” he cooed into my ear. Once my crying had stopped I drifted off into a vision of what would happen. Ronnie had his arms around my enlarged waist and was kissing me softly outside of an old building. 2 other guys were with us looking bored and impatient.
Jacky, Jacky wake up” someone was shaking me. I turned over and glared at them. Ronnie was above me his soft brown eyes looked concerned.
“What” I spoke my accent thinking making the word churn in my mouth. Ronnie opened his mouth in surprise.
“You have a British accent and you can talk” Ronnie muttered his eyes wide and voice disbelieving. I nodded halfway glaring at him. I wanted to see the rest of that dream damn it. “Jacky say something else” Ronnie whined and I glared at him. The black in his eyes expanded and he let out a low growl. I tensed and tried to hide the tears gathering in my eyes.
“Get out please” I whispered without looking up. Ronnie got up and left sending me a withering look. I collapsed on the bed sobbing. Why did I have these sort of feeling’s for a Dom, I don’t want to fall for him. The tugging on my heart was telling me different this wasn’t one I could control this was the mates. Ronnie was my mate.
“JACKY CASEY VINCENT YOU OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR THIS INSTANT” Stella yelled pounding on my door.
“No Stella please leave me be for the rest of the day alright” I put in her mind before cutting the telepathic link short and putting up a block. The pounding on the door continued only now it was harder.
“Hey Kid open up” A deep voice yelled and a small picture of one of the Doms from my vision flashed in my head. It had to be Stella’s mate why else would she bring him here. I obediently got up and opened the door. Instead of just seeing Stella and the Dom another mated pair was with them. Stella was trying to talk to me but I just ignored her and let her in. She walked in but as soon as the other’s tried to walk in it was like a brick wall was in front of them.
“Jacky let them in” she whined glaring at me. I just pushed her against the wall and walked back out closing the door. I didn’t bother to lock it ever I didn’t even have a set of keys. I didn’t need them my apartment was charmed after all. The Dom she was with put his hand out.
“I’m Derek Jones nice to meet you” he muttered looking incredibly awkward. I nodded my greeting I didn’t feel like having my telepathic link on and having my brain looked through. “That’s Ryan and his fertile Ron” He smiled halfway and I gave a small awkward nod. It was the other Dom from my vision that meant Ronnie was friends with them. “Kid are you alright” Derek shook his hand in front of my face and I flinched.
“Ronnie I’m sorry I yelled at you, please come back I’m scared” I begged Ronnie through my head.
“I’m coming right now are you alright” he asked worrying coating the voice in his head. After a few awkward seconds Ronnie was in front of me holding me into his chest. I willing leaned into it letting the tears drip down onto his shirt. Ronnie led me into the house and I felt the anger radiating off of him. “Hey relax babe you’re alright I’ve got you” Ronnie tried to calm me down but I was petrified. I had slipped into one of my states where it would take me only moments to pass out if I continued to panic. Ronnie kissed me gently and I instantly calmed down the panic being replaced by the feeling of love. “Are you okay now” he asked and I nodded a small smile balancing on my lip. It was clear that we were mates and Ronnie seamed as pleased by that as I was. “Why did you freak out like that those guys would never hurt a fertile excespially one that it was clear I was mated to” Ronnie asked me and I shrugged.
“I was never really good with Change, and from having one person who noticed me to having 5 and more if you’re a powerful as you seem. I was never really good with Dom’s they kind of scare me” I blushed rubbing my arm awkwardly.
“Aww I promise you I’ll never hurt you” He smiled kissing my cheek gently. I nodded trying to ignore the urge to smile.
“You motherfucking little bitch, what the hell was that” Stella snarled rushing in the door. She was in Vampire mother mode that always scared the hell out of me. “You let a fucking Dom you literally just met but you won’t let my mate and his friends come in” she growled and I whimpered. Ronnie stood in front of me and bared his teeth at her.
“Don’t you ever fucking talk to my mate like that, I don’t care who you are” Ronnie spat keeping me close to him. The rage that was radiating off of his body was an extreme turn on. My lower regions were hardening at the sight.
“He was my friend before he was your mate” Stella snarled.
Ronnie grinned evilly “Do you know why he wouldn’t let him in. He doesn’t feel comfortable around Dom’s. If you’re really his best friend you’d know and wouldn’t push that” he snarled bring me into his chest. “Now get the fuck out” he added before closing the door. Once he saw me his eyes clouded over with lust. He pinned me down on the bed and bit into my throat lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it sucks