Status: New Story!

Unexpected Love

Pent House

Zoey's POV

The man smiled, "Zoey." I smiled and looked out the window, "So where are you staying at?" He laughed, "Well, I'm trying to get to the Beverly Inn." I cleared my throat, "Down the street and then you're gonna make a right." He pulled up to the red light and changed gears on his stick shift.

The car made a awkward noise and I glared at him. He chuckled quietly like he was trying to cover up his mistake, "Stupid car." I laughed, "Stupid car? I don't think you know how to drive it!"

The light turned green and he tried to take off full speed but, the car ended up taking random pauses. He took the right turn and pulled up by the curb. He looked at me, "Have you ever drove a mustang?" I chuckled and gave him a what-do-you-think look. He rose his eyebrows and I sighed. "No, I have never drove a Mustang." He laughed, "Well, you are tonight." I smiled and watched him get out of the car.

I hopped over the arm rest and into the drivers seat. He hopped in and looked at me, "Just be careful please." I laughed, "Buckle up baby." He quickly put on his seat belt and watched me change gears smoothly. He spoke up, "How did you learn so much about cars?" I sighed, "When I was little that is all me and my father did. We worked on cars all day... until he passed away, then I stopped." He sighed, "I'm sorry..." I shrugged, "It's fine."

It started to get a little awkward but, luckily I pulled up to the hotel within a few minutes. I put the car in park right in front of the building. I grabbed my jacket and got out of the car. I looked up and examined the beautiful artifact, "This place is gorgeous." The man smiled, "I know, I come here to get away from everything at home." I gave him a soft smile and walked over to the passenger side of the car where he was leaning on.

I stood in front of him and smiled, "Thanks for the adrenaline rush." He chuckled, "Thanks for the ride." I nodded in response and smiled softly. He got up from the car and took a few steps towards the hotel. He turned around, "Are you going to be okay?" I gulped, that was the first time any man has asked me if I was going to be okay.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm just gonna call a taxi to take me back." "Take you back to your office?" He laughed. I didn't make a facial expression, instead I just nodded, "Yeah, my office..."

I turned around and walked towards the park bench where you wait for buses. I sat down on it so my ass was on the back rest and my feet were where my ass was suppose to be. I put on my red jacket and buttoned it up and hugged myself closely. I was staring off into the middle of no where think about how I was suppose to make back the rent money. I quickly snapped out of my daze as I heard footsteps coming from behind me causing me to turn around.

I smirked as I saw the man walking towards me, "Back so soon?" I laughed. He smirked and leaned against the bench. He looked at me and cleared his throat while crossing his arms over his check.

"Well, I was wondering, since you ask for 100 dollars an hour and I have money spend and if you didn't have another date for tonight, if you would like to accompany me into the hotel?" I smiled and got up from the bench, "Sure why not." I started to walk towards the hotel with 'him' by my side.

I looked up at him, "So what's your name?" He smiled, "Brian." I laughed, "Brian is my favorite name!" His mouth dropped, "Really now?" I laughed, "Yes." He chuckled as we walked into the hotel.

My jaw dropped at how beautiful it was, everyone was dressed up fancy except Brian. He had on a leather jacket with a black v-neck underneath and black jeans with Nikes on. I was looking at the painting all around and started to notice everyone giving me dirty looks but, not Brian.

I help onto Brian's arm and he looked down at me. "Stop freaking out, you're fine." I nodded and kept walking. Brian walked over to the main desk and smiled, "Hey Janet, can I get my room key?" The lady at the front desk smiled, "Yes you can Brian." She dug around the desk and handed him a card. He sent her a wink, "Thank you." She blushed, "You're welcome."

I laughed a little to myself and I seen him roll his eyes. We walked over to the elevators and seen an older couple standing there. Brian pushed the button and they stared at us. I gave the older woman a dirty look and put my boot up on the fine table near the elevator.

I looked at my heel, "Dammit! Looks like my heel is getting worn out again." I spat on my hand and scrubbed a scuff off my boot and moved back on the ground. The old lady had her mouth dropped and Brian was giving me a death glare. I smiled at him, "I couldn't help it." I said quietly.

He rolled his eyes with a following ding signaling that the elevator was ready. The elevator doors slide open and I quickly ran inside and spread across the cushion seating that was in there so nobody else could sit down. I looked at Brian and I seen the old people shake their heads. Brian walked on and sighed.

The bell boy looked at him and asked, "Pent house Mr. Haner?" I looked at him confused, "You stay at the pent house?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter I'M SORRY! (: Yes, this story has a base off of the movie Pretty Women but, I'm gonna change it up a lot so I hope everyone stays tuned!

Thank you to everyone who commented:
xShadowsSwag
RazzyVengeance6661
fallen_angel94
FaBzShadows
theenigma


It made my whole day when I saw all the positive feed back I got on the first chapter! Thank you all! Thanks to the silent readers also!