Status: Enjoy! Comments/ advice appreciated

Repens

Months after the reunion of Sherlock and John, they go on with thier lives. What happens when our favorite high-functioning sociopath meets his true match- Mrs. Hudson's neice on holiday staying at 221B Baker Street
  1. A Guest in 221B
    Mrs. Hudson's niece comes to visit 221B Baker Street. Has Sherlock met his intellectual match?
  2. Something New
    John becomes more interested in Mrs. Hudson's niece who is full of surprises. Sherlock and Stephanie continue in thier battle of witts.
  3. Little Games
    Stephanie follows Sherlock and John on one of thier cases but gets way more than she bargained for.
  4. Taken
    Stephanie quickly finds herself in a horrible situation and Sherlock's reaction to it all is most surprising.
  5. Waiting
    Stephanie has been taken. Sherlock and John form a plan.
  6. Castle Towers and Dragons
    Will the duo save Stephanie in time? What's really going on with the heartless detective and clever young woman?
  7. Unexpected
    Upon his request, Stephanie meets Sherlock up in 221 B. What happens up there makes her heart race and passions take flight.
  8. F-Feel-Feelings?
    The next morning is interesting in 221B. Sherlock is still processing new emotions while John has lots of questions.
  9. 20 Questions
    Mrs. Hudson has a guest asking about the last several hours in 221B
  10. Worth It?
    After heated conversation and arguments, the big decision has been made between Sherlock and Stephanie.
  11. Falling and Flying
    Just a bit of fluff ;D
  12. Tabloid
    While her Sherlock and John are out solving thier latest case, Stephanie finds an intriguing piece of Sherlock's past under the bed.
  13. Tea Time Talk
    Steph and Mrs. Hudson's heart to heart takes a comical turn.
  14. A Promise
    Sherlock doesn't anticipate Stephanie's reaction to the little puzzle he set up for her.
  15. Breakfast Chat
    The morning after the tabloid affair, John is shocked by Seph's reaction (with fluff). Steph grows tired of being cooped up.
  16. Chickfight
    Molly Hooper visits 221 B and is nearly heartbroken when told the bitter-sweet news.
  17. Like Teenagers
    Everyone is shocked when Mrs. Hudson demands Stephanie to sleep downstairs. But the two lovers plot and plan
  18. Welcome to London
    Sherlock and Stephanie spend a sentimental day out seeing the sights of London. But hints of danger are all around.
  19. A Quiet Morning
    Sherlock goes off on his own, giving John a scare, and returns to find a rather ill Stephanie.
  20. First Fight
    The sick Stephanie and unusally sweet Sherlock have thier first argument.
  21. Lovers Vs. Mycroft Part II
    Mycroft's pleas for Stephanie continues. The conversation ends with a note that makes Steph pass out from panic.
  22. Precious Moments
    A bit of fluff before things pick up at 221B Baker Street
  23. Lunch Outing
    Mrs. Hudson takes Steph out for lunch. While out, Steph notices a great deal more than her daft aunt- Danger!
  24. Casanova
    The unusually romantic SH will not listen to worried Steph & a bit of comic relief before the REAL fun starts ;D
  25. Calm Before the Storm
    In preparation for the unknown, even Sherlock cannot predict what events are about to rip her away from him.
  26. Busy Morning
    After Sherlock and Stephanie run off John's new girlfriend, the moment Steph has been waiting for comes.
  27. It Begins....
    Stephanie's quest begins! (Here we go, mates!)
  28. Clever Girl
    Serlock and John find the first clues that will lead them to Stephanie. Lots of deductions and a sweet moment.
  29. Sassing Bad Guys
    A bit longer but full of goodies. Steph meets one of her head captures and gets a clever message to determined Sherlock.
  30. Meeting The Man
    Steph meets our second favorite mad man (MAY BE SPOILERS FOR THOSE NOT KEEPING UP WITH #SETLOCK)
  31. Aching
    Sherlock goes to Lestrade for help but is challenged. John tells Sherlock what the man has been too proud to admit even to himself.
  32. Torture
    (Mature Content) Sherlock is almost mad trying to figure out who is behind the kidnapping. Moriarty exposes himself in the most unpleasant of ways.
  33. The Game is Back On
    Stephanie faces consequences to smarting off to Jim. Sherlock and John find her but too late.
  34. Interrogation
    As Moriarty grills Steph, she carefully plans her next moves.
  35. Stretched Seconds
    Sherlock's exhaustion and worry lead him to a lonely night followed by a morning of shared pain with Mrs. Hudson.
  36. Princesses
    A text from Moriarty plunges Sherlock into the most high-stakes case of his career.
  37. The Countdown
    The painting leads Sherlock and John to the next clue- one that reminds them just how leathal Moriarty truly is.
  38. The Set up
    Moriarty jumps one step ahead of the game and makes a move that sends the already pressured Sherlock in a holding cell.
  39. Cell with an H
    Sherlock is losing time and almost his mind as he waits for Lestrade. His thoughts go to Steph and what Moriarty could have planned.
  40. Blood Work
    The final fatal clues lead Sherlock to his final destination.
  41. Fighting the Dragon
    The climax chapter you all have been waiting for. The battle begins. MUST READ!!!!!
  42. Checkmate
    Part 2 of the big climax =) Enjoy!
  43. Lovers
  44. Lovers (MATURE!)
  45. Resolution
    They are together but Sherlock questions if she is safe. Sending her home seems the only option. ( brief smut after page break)
  46. Good-Bye
  47. Maddening
    This one goes out to all the romantics <3
  48. The Disappearances of Sherlock Holmes
    LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING!!!!! Thanks for the support, encouragement, and simply awesome comments! (special message at end)
  49. FanFic Soundtrack
    some of the music that inspired and was listened to while writing scenes from my story