Status: Enjoy! Comments/ advice appreciated

Repens

Falling and Flying

Sherlock returned home about midnight and took extra precautions not to wake the girl he hoped was waiting for him in his bed. When he got into the room, the angel appeared to be sleeping soundly under his sheets. Her back was towards him but she was still beautiful laying there so peacefully. This was all so new to him that he questioned what the appropriate amount of clothing would be to crawl into bed with her. He was in sleep shorts last night but that was after a few hours of snogging. He finally decided that they were both adults and she was already asleep so he would be fine in just shorts again.

After quietly getting dressed in the dark he carefully slipped into bed with her. As gentle as possible, he wrapped his arm around her waist. Sherlock took one last breath before closing his eyes- another simple case solved in record time.

“Hello,” the soft voice cooed from under his arm.

“You should have been asleep hours ago,” he whispered into her ear. Stephanie turned to face him and gave him an almost sad forced grin. “Mrs. Hudson not take the news well?”

“Oh, she’s torn about the whole thing. She’s thrilled that we each found someone but worried that it happened to be eachother. She says we are too much alike and you’re going to break my heart. She loves both of us very much, Sherlock, but there’s so much she doesn’t understand. We both felt something and that doesn’t happen for either of us- ever. So shouldn’t we act on these rare emotions?” Without answering her, because he honestly didn’t know, he kissed her forehead. “Do you think we made the wrong decision?”

“I think we’ll have to fight to keep what we’ve found, obviously. You’ll be stolen from time to time, the media will eventually come around, we’ll quickly find some of eachother’s characteristics annoying, and our peers will always be quick to judge. We’ll either become bored with this new life or we’ll get along somehow.”

“So romantic,” she giggled sarcastically in a hushed volume.

“All facts, remember?” he teased in an almost playful tone.

“Here’s a fact for you, Sherlock Holmes…” She paused to climb on top of him. “I missed you today.”

While straddling him, the very seductive young thing floated down for a few kisses. Sherlock kept reminding himself to be a gentleman, no matter how much it challenged his new and demanding impulses. His hands wandered as the kisses grew deeper. It suddenly occurred to him how naked they were. She wasn’t wearing any more than she had on the previous night- a thin tank top and panties. This made controlling his urges a bit more difficult.

“Bloody hell, woman. How am I supposed to sleep or even think rationally with you around?”

Without answering, she discovered a particular place on his neck that released a soft and sudden inhale next to her ear. His fingers dug into her hips as everything became blurry. Things were becoming quite heated only minutes later. Before they completely lost all control, Sherlock gently shoved her on the opposite side of the bed. Her breathing was deep and nearly exhausted as she rolled onto her back. Feeling the moisture on his skin, Sherlock couldn’t believe how quickly things had escaladed.

“You are just fighting to steal my honor, aren’t you?” he exhaled with a large pleasant smirk.
“Perhaps,” she smiled still catching her breath.

Oh the things he wanted to do to her, if only he wasn’t so keen on delaying the act for as long as possible. It was a biological fact that once someone took part in that sweet forbidden fruit, their body changed and craved it for the rest of all time. He already had enough cravings to fight on a day to day basis- nicotine, cursing idiots aloud in public, and the growing urge to mindlessly torture people like Anderson.

Once the two finally calmed down, they held eachother close and remained quiet. Just before they fell asleep, Stephanie remembered a couple from a movie telling eachother the L word. She didn’t entirely love this man; therefore, she didn’t find it appropriate to tell him otherwise. But she knew that it would only take a few more nights before he was her entire world. She couldn’t tell him she loved him so she said what she thought to be the next best thing.

“I could fall in love with you, Sherlock,” she whispered feeling his chest rise and fall against her back.

For a moment, she assumed he was already out. There was no answer for a while. Not minding his silence, she forced her mind to go blank to fall asleep. She couldn’t see the taken speechless expression that filled his face at her sentimental words. His furrowed brow and feeling of panic was only momentary.

Just before she lost all consciousness, she heard, “As I could you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy!