Stuck

The One With Ambitious Rory.

Running around stage, the young man looked as if he had forgotten everything that had been plaguing his mind for the past twenty four hours, if not the thoughts that consumed him for the past three months.

“Rory, are you even listening to me?”

“To be honest, not really. I was a little distracted,” Rory blushed looking at Nicola. Sound check was currently taking place and the two women were watching it happen along with a representative from Louis’ own camp.

“He actually looks happy when he’s on stage, doesn’t he? Like, when he’s not performing he sort of just looks like a shell, but right now he looks happy,” the redhead noted while speaking to One Direction’s representative whose name she could not remember.

“He’s been down recently, but he knows how to hide it well from the fans.”

“Anyway, I was saying that we’ve made some big decisions without the permission of the two of you. I know I promised to never do that, but you promised to never give me a problem this big to deal with,” Nicola informed Rory.

“Okay, let’s hear them.”

“The boys should almost be done with sound check and be moving on the fittings, so we’ll just wait until then,” said the nameless woman.

Rory just nodded her head knowing it was best not to argue when she was 50% to blame for the predicament that the two women before her were trying to fix. Ten minutes passed and Louis was now slowly sauntering over to the three women sitting in the back of the venue.

“Kate! How wonderful to see you again!” The smile that stretched over his face looked only half forced as he sat down at the only remaining seat at the round table.

“I’d like say the same, but it seems you and Rory gave me a Nicola a right problem to sort out. Like we just told Rory: we have made some really big decisions for the two of you, but you all but gave us that right when you two got married without a forewarning,” Kate said looking at Louis sternly.

“I suppose you’re right, but would you like to inform me on these decisions seeing as I was busy working while you three were sat here gossiping,” he shot.

“Rory didn’t get told yet, so calm down. The first bit of news is that as we’re changing the story around a bit, we’ll get to that later. Second, Rory, you have an interview. It’s in LA, so an hour plane ride there, half hour interview, hour plane ride back. That’ll be during the fittings and before the performance. Is that alright with you two?”

“I don’t see why not, how about you Rory?”

“Seems fine to me,” the girl said, surprised that he would even ask. “But that doesn’t sound like a big decision guys. An impromptu interview is small compared to a marriage.”

“See, the second thing is you guys closed on your first house today.”

“WHAT?” The two celebrities all but yelled.

“Well, we realized that the story of Louis proposing wasn’t exactly as believable as we first thought, but we haven’t pitched it yet so we thought ‘why not buy you a house since you’re already married and living in Louis’ flat might not have the best memories for you’,” Kate explained shooting sympathetic eyes to Louis.

“You said my other option was Louis’ apartment… Does that mean I’m moving to England? What the fuck, Nic?” Rory was furious. She had a career, too. She couldn’t just give that up.

“I know that sounds bad, but Rory, do you want your image to go down the drain?”

“I’d rather be considered a bad person than throw away the career I’ve worked for,” the younger girl said looking in Nicola’s eyes. After a moment of intense stare down, she glanced at Louis who looked like a wounded puppy. “But that’s not fair to the other person’s image I’d be ruining, so finish with something really big or I might actually cry.”

From the corner of her eye she could she Louis seemingly relax and almost give a small smile.

“Well, we signed you to guest star on several TV shows and we're possibly trying to find you commercials to star in. Plus, you’ll be doing promo for Avengers. I know how much your career means to you."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. I knew there was a reason I kept you around."

“So, to sum things up, we’re moving the pair of you to London sometime next week, Rory is going to be continuing her acting career while Louis and the rest of the boys do national promotions and recordings. Today One Direction is playing their third to last show during this benefit and Rory has an interview,” Kate said looking at the paper set in front of her.

“So, what am I supposed to say when they ask me about mine and Louis’ story? This has to believable or else this whole thing turns to shit.”

Gently drumming her fingers across the desk, Rory noticed the small details about her surroundings. She noticed that her nail polish from filming was starting to chip. She noticed the hair just slightly out of place on Ryan Seacrest’s head. She noticed that there were three fans she had invited in were sitting on the bench, nervously awaiting the interview to happen.

“Welcome back! That was Demi Lovato’s newest single ‘Heart Attack’. Wonderful song, wonderful woman. Speaking of wonderful women, we have one of the most wonderful women I have ever had the pleasure of meeting here with me in the studio today, Rory Scott. Hey, Rory, how’re you doing?”

“I’m doing wonderful, Ryan. How’re you?”

“Not as wonderful as you seem to be doing. You just finished filming for your new movie “The Avengers 2, tell me how that was,” Ryan questioned.

“Well, at first I was so intimidated working with such a talented well known class, but they were so down to earth,” Rory smiled. She would never admit it to anyone, but she was beyond nervous to meet Robert Downey Jr. when they came together for their first script reading.

“So, who were you closest to during filming?”

“Well, it’s The Avengers, so there were only two other women on set most of the time, if we’re being honest. Gwyneth was a total sweetheart, but I have to say that Scarlett and I were closest. Followed by Chris, because his brother introduced me to one of my new best friends,” the girl answered.

Ryan’s brows creased as he tried to figure how to move the interview along. “One of your new best friends. Would that be Miley? You two have had some drama in the past, haven’t you?”

“Miley and I never had a problem with each other, the media made it seem that way. Of course you’re never going to go out of your way to be nice to your ex’s current girlfriend or your current’s ex. That’s not how relationships work. Especially when she was only seventeen when Nick and I started dating.” Rory uncrossed and crossed her legs. She was nervous. If she ever had to act, it would be now.

“Nick Jonas and you dated for two and half or so years, correct?” the man questioned. Rory knew he knew the answer. He had interviewed her a month before the split between the previous young couple. “Can you give us the details on what went wrong?”

“Nick and I were just in different places in our life and we just weren’t suited for each other,” she stated rolling her eyes.

“We’ll be right back with Rory Scott after this song. One Direction’s Kiss You, everybody.”

Making eye contact with the older man, Rory smiled. He had always been nice to her and she was glad she was able to fit in the last minute interview with someone she liked.

“Hello, KISS FM, I’m Ryan Seacrest in the studio today with the beautiful and talented Rory Scott. Today we’re talking about everything from her new movie to more recent events. Rory here is a newlywed, aren’t you?”

“Yes. Louis Tomlinson and I got married two nights ago at our hotel in Las Vegas.”

“This came as quite a shock to your fandoms and the rest of the world. In the past, you two had not been linked together at all,” the interviewer interrogated.

“Well, we met at an awards show late last year, I can’t recall which one. Anyway, we talked for a bit and then went separate ways. I’ve been in contact with Louis since about December.”

“December? You and Nick weren’t confirmed broken up until then and even then Louis and his ex-girlfriend Eleanor only broke up in around January or February,” Ryan told the younger girl, knowing he understood what she was implying.

“I know what you’re thinking, but there was no infidelity happening. Louis and I didn’t realize we had romantic feelings for each other until the middle of March. And most of the filming for The Avengers was in England. The past two weeks have been in Las Vegas and he’s been off tour, so we spent a lot of time together.”

“Speaking of exes, how do you feel about Eleanor Calder?”

“Well, I’ve heard nothing but good things, but Louis and I don’t like to focus on our past, we’re more about our current. We’re happy and in love,” Rory said reciting what Kate and Nicola had implanted in her head earlier.

“And before we go, can we ask, is there anything about Louis that drives you absolutely insane?”

“He’s so messy and I’m such a clean freak.”

“There you have it folks, the inside scoop on Rory Scott’s life.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long. :(

I have college and stuff. BUT I DO HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER TYPED UP & UP TO CHAPTER 14 PLANNED OUT. So, look forward to that. I love you all. <3

Follow me on twitter. @BatmanMibba