Status: Its true just I changed peoples names. I wrote this 9/11/12 so a lot has happened since then.

Highschool Crushes

High School Crushes

Highschool Crushes
High School is a weird, interesting, confusing place. So It was just the start of brunch at school. And I just finished talking to one of my friends in the library. Everyone was there except for like four people. We were in the back of the corner of the library when Juwi came over to talk to Yas, Katy and I that Stoner just asked her out!! I know Stoner and Juwi, so that was hard for me to handle if this was all true. As soon as Juwi told us this epic news I was texting Ash. So when Ash told me that she was outside I dashed to the doors. On the right side when I was passing I saw Stoner and Hipster. I told her what just happened in the library and all she could say was "What?!" .."Like really Stoner?." All that I could say was "Man Whore." cause I was really mad and sad. When We went back in we had to act totally normal. Juwi began to tell ash that she liked him! So I guess I was jealous. Sad to say It. But It was True. It also had grossed me out cause Stoner was a senior at that time and Juwi was a Freshman. "Man Whore." They were gonna go on Saturday to the movies. When the bell rang for the next class to begin I couldn't pay attention during my math class. It sucked. I just kept thinking of Stoner and Juwi on their date. I like them both of them but not as a couple. It got me in a really bad mood. I also had found out that Ash had a huge crush on Hipster. That was cute. Not the other stuff that had happened though.
I should stop thinking about this.

P.S. A long time later I had asked Stoner about asking Juwi on the date and he said he didn't even know Juwi. That made me a lot happier. Cause I really like Stoner. hehe
♠ ♠ ♠
This did happen but the people all have nicknames. And our character pictures are fake too. But It was fun to make them. Thanks. Hope you like this.

Ps. I do still like this guy.