‹ Prequel: All or Nothing
Status: completed.

Wanted

Like everything that's green, girl I need you

Light was fading from the sky by the time everyone started heading to Jimmy’s for the party. It still wasn’t supposed to start for another hour, but Eliza, Wiki, and Thomas were all completely bored. Zacky and Katie were still getting ready, fixing their Jack and Sally costumes. Wiki couldn’t stop playing with her tutu, and Thomas was extremely excited about his fireman costume.

Eliza kept one hand on the wheel as the other one held a cigarette, occasionally flicking it out of the window. Their music was cranked up loud, and the pre-party drinks they had at Katie’s were making them giddy.

Dominic, Annisa, Kelly, and Hunter were staying at Matt and Val’s house, and had ridden over to Jimmy’s with them. Eliza hadn’t spoken to Brian since they’d all been in California, and she wasn’t sure what to expect.

When they got to Jimmy’s, they could see lights from the back yard and music was already blaring from inside the house. The front door was unlocked and they made their way inside. Laughter was coming from the living room, so they migrated that way to see Hunter and Kelly as Lestat and Jesse from “Queen of the Damned”, Val was dressed as Dorothy from “The Wizard of Oz”, Matt was some weird vampire, Dominic was a pimp, and Annisa was dressed as his hoe, which was kind of funny.

They all stood around the living room, and Eliza wondered where Jimmy was. Just as the thought formed, he walked in through his back doors. He had on a silver tie, a black t-shirt, and an oil funnel on top of his head that was spray-painted silver. Eliza died laughing as she recognized the Tin Man.

“Did you two plan this?” she asked Val.

“Actually, no, we didn’t,” Val said, smiling as they watched Jimmy move around the room.

“Where’s Johnny and the Berry’s’?”

“Get this,” Val said, suddenly laughing. “Johnny is Bert, and Jason is Ernie from ‘Seasame Street’.”

Eliza laughed loudly, and put a hand on her knee as she laughed more. “I can’t wait to see this.”

Suddenly, a shout from upstairs brought everyone’s attention.

“Can one of you bitches come up here and fucking help me? I can’t do my make-up.”

“Sounds like someone’s on their period,” Val said, making a fake pouting face.

Eliza rolled her eyes. “I’ll go help him.”

“Uh, I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Val said, frowning.

“Val. I’m going to put on make-up; I’m not going to have sex with him.”

Val watched silently as Eliza made her way slowly up the stairs. She knew it didn’t matter if she’d gone up there to perform CPR, when Brian got one look at her he was going to want to fuck her.
Eliza made her way into the guest room where music was coming from. The light in the bathroom was on and she slowly walked to the open door.

Brian was bored, honestly. He just wanted someone to come and talk to him. He wasn’t prepared for Eliza to be standing in the doorway. His breath was frozen in his throat as he looked at her. Her long, tan legs were encased in knee-high boots that led to the fish-net stockings. Instantly, he was rock-hard. Traveling upwards, his eyes saw a fluffy black skirt with sheer black tulle over it and tiny rhinestones sporadically placed. The skirt was attached to a skin-tight cinched bodice that pushed her already more-than-full breasts higher. There was a line of rhinestones on either side of her bellybutton, going from the chest to the skirt. Going higher, her tanned chest was bare except for glitter that she’d dusted over herself. Her hair was curled and pieces of black broke through the pink. Her eyes were lined with dark eye-shadow and made her hazel eyes seem like liquid.

“What are you supposed to be?” he asked, finally finding his voice. It cracked a bit and he cleared it, looking away from her.

“I haven’t added on my wings, but I’m a dark angel,” she said, smiling. His eyes were drawn back to her.

She saw the lust in his eyes and instantly felt the fire burn through her. She cleared her throat and pulled herself onto the sink counter. She looked around her at the make-up and then back at him.

“What are you supposed to be?” she asked, smiling.

“I’m going as Eric Draven,” he said with a brilliant smile.

Eliza perked up. “Holy shit, I love ‘The Crow’!”

“Me too,” he said and moved to stand in between her legs.

To keep her mind off of how fast her heart was beating, she leaned down and got the white face paint. She used the sponge-pad to get some of the white, and she turned back to Brian. He held incredibly still while she turned his entire face white.

“What are you doing to your hair?” she asked, making sure all the surfaces were covered on his face.

“No clue,” he said, hesitantly putting his hands on her thighs.

He saw her falter from the corner of his eyes and he internally lit up like a Christmas tree.

“Stick your head under the faucet,” she said, putting the white make-up down.

She found the small container of black make-up, and she picked it up, taking the small brush out of the slot it was in. As she did this, she felt Brian’s hands moving up and down on her thighs. He was teasing her and she was having the worst time ignoring it.

“Close your eyes,” she said as his hands came to a stop on the top of her inner thighs.

His thumbs slid forward ever so slowly until they felt the lace of her underwear. He felt her thighs slide open and he grinned in victory while she applied the black stuff to his eyes. The sound of Dope’s “Debonaire” filled the house, and she knew people were starting to arrive, but she didn't care. The touch of his hands was driving her insane, and didn't mind one bit.

His thumb traced the outside of her underwear and sent a shiver through her.

“Don’t fuck up,” he said with a sarcastic grin.

Her eyebrow lifted up, even though she knew he couldn’t see her. She switched to a small brush, doing the lines in the middle of his eyes, going up and down. When she was finished with that, she picked up the black lipstick and lifted her hands to his lips. Before she could apply it, however, he grabbed her hands and leaned in to kiss her.

“Happy birthday, princess,” he whispered seconds before his lips touched hers.

Her hand gripped the lipstick tube tightly with one hand, while the other one gripped his shirt. She gasped as his lips moved to her neck, and her fingers found skin underneath his shirt. She raked her nails down his chest to the top of his pants, and his lips pulled away from her skin long enough to hiss. Then, someone calling Eliza’s name caught both of their attentions.

“Put your head under the water in the shower,” she said, sliding off of the sink.

He moved to the tub to stick his head under the water. Eliza turned around and looked for something to do. She took the tube of black lipstick and opened it. Her hand shook uncontrollably as she lifted it to her lips, but if it kept them from being caught, she didn’t care.

Val stopped short at the bathroom door.

“Oh,” she said, her eyes looking at Eliza as she applied the lipstick.

Her eyes then shifted to Brian who was bent over under the water. He cut the water off, reached for a towel and ran it over his head. Turning around, Val saw he had make-up covering his face. Her suspicions were laid to rest at the realization that he didn’t have make-up on before Eliza had gone upstairs. There was no way they could’ve done anything in the ten minutes she’d been upstairs.

“People are starting to arrive,” Val said, hooking a thumb over her shoulder.

“Sweet,” Brian said. “Let me just finish up and I’ll be down.”

“Eliza?” she asked, tilting her head.

Eliza glanced at Brian. “Thanks for the lipstick. If you need me to finish helping you, just holler.”

Brian nodded and watched the two girls walk away, the bottom of Eliza’s ass barely visible underneath her skirt. He groaned and rolled his eyes, trying to get rid of his hard on.

“Fuck my life,” he moaned, and scratched the back of his wet head.

Image


Downstairs, there were a few people milling about in the house. Eliza halted Val as she moved to the living room to grab the huge black feathered wings that she put onto her shoulders. When she was set, they moved to the back yard. Jimmy had gone all out for the holiday. There were headstones stuck into the ground, a coffin was on one side of the pool, orange, purple, and black lights were scattered around the yard and hung in trees.

Eliza’s jaw dropped in awe at the decorations.

“This is fantastic!” she hollered, smiling at Val.

They moved to the area designated as the dance floor and immediately started dancing together. All around them people started to fill up the backyard; some join in on the dancing, and some milling about, drinking. Eliza laughed heartily as Jimmy came up, doing a weird dance in between her and Val. He smiled, threw his body around and chugged the rest of his drink.

Eliza shook her head and watched him walk away to the drink table. She should’ve been shocked to see the drink “table” was at least three plastic tables long, and covered with any and every alcohol a person could think of. The funniest part was that the alcohol selection was bigger than the food selection.

Rolling her eyes, she spun around and laughed with Val again, truly just enjoying herself. It had been so long since she’d let herself go this much, and it felt more than amazing. She didn’t have to worry about impressing anyone or putting on a show, because she was surrounded by friends who knew and loved her just the way she was.

As she turned around, she spotted Brian making his way down to the party. His hair was wet and hanging around his face, and even painted up, he still looked amazing to her. Her attention was grabbed by Katie coming to join her and Val, and she looked away from him. Katie was grinding against her front, Val was pressed against her back, and she knew there was no way to stop the smile on her face.

Image


Hours later, she stepped off of the floor, fanning herself. She was covered in sweat and smiles, and now she wanted to finish getting drunk. She’d had drinks all night, but she, Val, Katie, Thomas, and Wiki had spent most of the night on the dance floor, sweating it all out. She stumbled with Wiki off of the floor and headed to the drink table. Momentarily, they were halted as Jason Berry came up to shake his hips at her. She laughed, and watched as he immediately ran off to some other girl.

“I will never look at Sesame Street the same way again,” Eliza vowed, pulling Wiki with her.

They made their way to the drink table to mix something up. Eliza turned around and surveyed the room as she took a sip. Her eyes unconsciously found Brian sitting in a lawn chair beside Jimmy. Jimmy was talking animatedly and Brian was grinning like a loon, his eyes heavy and lidded, which meant he was beyond drunk.

Eliza blinked and took a sip of her drink. She wished she hadn’t, because at the same time, “Right Here” by Staind started to play. She choked on her drink. Once she’d cleaned herself up, she glanced up to see Brian by himself. He was staring right at her.

“Fuck me,” she whispered to herself and she downed the rest of her drink before making another one.

Fortunately, Johnny came up to her and gave her a distraction.

“Wanna dance?” he asked with a small smile.

“Sure,” she said and smiled brilliantly at him.

“I may be drunk, but I can see a damsel in distress fifty-eleven yards away,” he said, making her laugh at him.

On the other side of the yard, Brian watched solemnly, almost sad, as Eliza took Johnny’s hand and they moved to the dance floor. He took a last swig of his beer and set it down beside him. He reached for the small cooler he and Jimmy had been keeping between them for another beer. Of course this song would play on this night, and he couldn’t touch her. Well, he could touch her, but not in the way he wanted to.

This whole them “seeing other people” thing was getting old very fast. He wished his friends could understand that neither of them was seeing anyone else, and that they were the reason he and Eliza weren’t together anymore. Of course, with Thomas, Brian couldn’t be sure. They always seemed so close when he saw them. She didn’t have to talk about it with him to know that Katie, Val, and Jimmy were holding her back from anything. Every time they connected eyes or got close to each other, she would look at those three to make sure that they didn’t say anything. He’d been pissed at Jimmy at first, but when they talked about it, he understood. He was still pissed, though.

He felt a presence beside him and was shocked to see Thomas, Eliza’s “stylist” sitting beside him in the chair Jimmy had occupied five minutes before.

Politely, Brian offered him the unopened beer in his hand. Thomas took it with a thanks, and Brian reached for another one. He twisted the top and took a swig.

“How come you’re not dancing with Eliza?” he asked before he could think about what he was saying.

“Ha,” Thomas said, rolling his eyes from Brian to Eliza and Johnny. “I’m not dancing with her because I know what this song is. My question is, why aren’t you dancing with her?”

“Long story,” Brian said, surprisingly shocked.

“What I don’t understand,” Thomas said, adjusting himself in the seat. “Is why if two people love each other as much as you two obviously do, why their friends don’t back the fuck off.”

“What do you mean?” Brian asked, completely shocked again.

“You and Eliza are so fucking ‘Romeo and Juliet’ it’s shameful. Of course, I hope neither of you dies, but you know what I mean. Two people wanting to be together, but their family comes in between them. Fucking rude, if you ask me.”

Brian just looked at Thomas, his mouth agape. Through his lidded eyes, Brian wondered just who was this guy.

“Who are you?” Brian asked and realized how stupid and rude that sounded. “Sorry, I just haven’t heard Eliza mention you.”

“Well, not only am I the queer eye for her cute side, but I’m helping her get jobs. I’m booking her for modeling, promoting different clothing lines, and helping her get her band out there.”

Brian almost choked on his beer. “Queer eye?”

Thomas paused. “You didn’t know?”

“N-no, I thought—I mean, I just assumed that…”

“You assumed I was trying to get into Eliza’s pants?” Thomas asked with his face scrunched up.

“Yeah,” Brian mumbled, ashamed.

“Don’t worry about it. I try not to be the stereotypical gay, but the only reason I would want into Eliza’s pants is to make sure they’re tailored correctly.”

Brian laughed out loud and he automatically relaxed. Then, a thought hit him.

Thomas was on his side.

“How does Wiki feel about me?” he asked cautiously.

“She and I are pulling for you, stud,” Thomas said and winked, before raising his bottle and saluting Brian.

Brian shifted in his chair, his self-esteem rising a bit and he smiled.

“Drink up, Tommy, we’re gonna get drunk as fuck,” he said and they clinked bottles.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what i imagine Eliza's costume to be, except her wings are bigger.

i'm glad some of you caught on to Thomas. That would've been awkward if he wasn't gay, right? so question: what would guys like to see more of in this story? I know someone said Zacky & Katie, and there will be more of them... but what else?

remember that whole 5 comments and i'll update thing? yeah. it's still in place.
drop a comment;;