Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

I've Never Seen A Heart I Couldn't Break.

Relating to the instincts, physiological processes, and activities connected with physical attraction or intimate physical contact between individuals..
Anyone or anything can be sexual, it can be intentional, or unintentional but either way it happens, and to often it can cause a sexual tension to build up to the point of frustration.


Image

"No, that isn't Yolo." A teacher scolded Olivia and her friend Lisha the was in English learing about "Carpe Diem, means seize the day." The teacher said pinching the bridge of her nose while allowing another student to speak, "Like that song by Avenged Sevenfold?" The student asked..
It was obvious the teacher was frustrated as Olivia watched her lick her cracked dry lips, sighing as she looked around the while room with the dull un decorated walls, she felt more like she was in a prison in this room then any other room in the whole school.

"Seize the day, as in, Make the most of today." Olivia watched Lisha as she gave the teacher a look obviously still thinking yolo and the funny word the teacher was the same thing, "The phrase originated as the title of a poem by the RomanHorace and caught on as a theme with such English poets as Robert Herrick and Andrew Marvell."

By now Olivia was tuning out her teacher droning on about a word that she didn't care about at all.. Her mind was on her Gym teacher and the fact that she just couldn't seem to get him to flirt back, it was frustrating her more and more as the weeks passed.

Olivia knew he was watching her though she could feel it, his eyes on her she knew he liked what he saw, but she couldn't figure out how to figure out if he liked her back or not.. The girl was so lost in her thoughts she didn't pay attention to much of anything that whole day in the rest of her classes she had before she bumped in to Lisha in the halls.

"Liv, come on seriously day dreaming again, just give it up, its been like two months and some change." Lisha said when Olivia opened her moth, "No its been months not weeks like you think, sure occasionally, you get a flirt back but its not the same girl, just try and get over him your party is tonight get hammered and laid by some one your age."

Lisha wasn't trying to be mean to her honestly she wasn't she just didn't want her friend to keep having her head in the clouds any more, "I love him." Was all Olivia could say, it didn't matter to her that he may never feel that way toward her, or that she really didn't know him other then in school and the internet...

Olivia sighed as perusal she went to Gym, and like always did nothing till he'd taken them out side, but even then her mind wasn't on the game her mind was on him.. She pictured them together laying in a big bed cuddling and talking playing and teasing. She might have seemed like she was sex crazed but that wasn't it she wanted to know him and be with him mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Her body did yarn for him but what hormonal teenage girl wouldn't he was fucking smoking, but she knew there was more to him, and what she hoped would be a them then just the physical part... When she honestly thought about it Pete was the only person who turned her on really at least in their school that’s probably why she still had her V card, but with him she knew it would be right.

"Olivia get you're head in the ..." That’s all she could hear Pete yell at her as she fell to the ground triping landing face first thank god it was hard ground and not mud or something but the fall had gotten Pete's attention and the bell rang but he helped her up and spoke with her as the headed inside...

"Tell ya what why don't you come out if you change your mind I'll make sure I save you a drink" She was flirting shamelessly yet again but she wanted him to come to her birthday, just to see if he would and sot hey would be out of school..

he blushed, "I can't do that. That's against the rules." Pete seemed adamant about the rules of the school and not wanting to break them. "No more against the rules for you then it is me Mr. Wentz, it could be seven minutes in heaven." She was screwing with his head hoping he'd play back but so fare she'd gotten nothing

"You're like, 12," he teased, "You should be getting ready for prom or something." Olivia was glaring at him, that wasn't the kind of teasing she'd wanted in the least. It made her feel like he thought her nothing but a little kid.

"I'm seventeen tomorrow actually, thank you." She piped up, "Formal is before prom Mr. Wentz, but no I'd much rather be getting ready for a fun party with Vodka on the rocks." She was smirking, "Again if you're interested." She gave him the address, "I never said I was innocent." She told him. She'd only said in in hopes he'd show up, she was also mocking a song of off the movie Scream 2

Pete sighed and put it in his pocket. Her friend was waiting for her, "How'd it go?" Lisha asked her. "Pretty good, I invited him to my birthday bash tonight, he didn't much flirt back though, so I've a new tactic, we need to go shopping, and pick up the ID's." She told her friend obviously happy with how she'd gotten under Pete a little

"What's your plan?" She asked, smiling "If I couldn't make him want me in slutty cloths I'll show him I clean up nice, and well its my birthday I have to look good tonight." She winked, "So bitch what did you get me?" She asked though she knew her friend would make her wait till midnight.

"Hey, my gift was borrowing my clothes," she teased "Not cool man." She pouted as they headed and got what they needed...

Oliva had bought a black and pink dress, black shoes, and a tiara that said birthday bitch on it in pink she had a very rock or scene look going though from the way she'd exsasorised, ((I don’t know how to spell the world properly.)) she was with her friend now at the party a drink in hand, "You ready for a good time tonight?" She asked her friend as she pointed at David.

Her friend nodded, "Oh, I bet you are too," she smirked, pointing at a very awkward Pete by the door "Oh I know I will." She winked, "You though, go get your man before some whore tries." She said pushing her friend away as she swayed of to Pete, "Would you like a drink Wentz?" She asked getting accustomed to using his last name, even though there was no mister involved in or out of school

"Nah, I just came to give you this," he said, handing her a card with a little money in it "Well I cant have it till midnight and every one who enters must have at least one drink." She said trading him a cup for the card, "Come sit lets chat, no one will notice you, you're fine, besides I know how much you love Vodka." She grinned a little at him trying not to be a sexy tease was hard for her.

"Fine," he raised his hands in defense, "What are we chatting about?" She chuckled as her hips swayed as she lead him to a place to sit and where she could make more drinks, "Well Wentz, I'd really like to know what came first the misery or the music?" She asked this time she wasn't quoting him, she was being serious she'd always wondered which it was

"You've been goggling my band, haven't you? That was a long time ago, Olivia," he said "No Pete I haven’t been goggling your band." She sighed, "I liked them, I was about twelve or so when you guys broke up," She shrugged, "Why would I Google my teacher, that would just be creepy."

"You flirting with me and liking my band when you were 12 is creepy," he teased "Nah I think you like it Mr. Wentz." She handed him a second drink smiling as she was on her third, "So are you going to tell your creepy fan which came first?" She asked him smiling

"The misery," he muttered into his drink "Why'd you do it then if you had to be miserable to write?" She asked him interested in him more then the band, his lyrics had gotten her through shit with her family kept her occupied and now she was looking at him and drinking with him she wouldn't let this chance go.

"I had to write to get rid of the misery," Pete told her "What cause the misery to begin with, was it just always there?" She asked him looking in to his eyes, "You wrote to get rid of it but it doesn't sound like it worked nor does it look that way Mr. internet star." She winked at him as she handed him his third.

"I'm guessing you didn't read the full thing on the internet?" Pete asked, "But you saw something else on there? Impressed?" He was smirking at her, when he spoke. "I was a kid I didn't like to read, beside the internet is full of lies." She told him..

Before leaning in close, "I might have, might even have it saved in a folder to this day, question is was it photo shopped?" She asked smirking glad he was flirting back some finally. "Do you think it was photo shopped?" He winked

Olivia laughed, "Why don't you just send me a more recent picture and I'll compare my notes and tell you what I think." She said smirking at him liking their little game. "Not right now, I don't wanna ruin your birthday," he teased

She slid his card back over to him, "Cant ruin my birthday if you slip it in the card and make it a gift." She teased back knowing she wouldn't be at school the next day any way as she was about to start her fith drink. "If it was a gift, it'd be something much better." Pete, was a bit cocky when he had a few drinks in him.

"Oh and what could be better the a picture of your most private area for my birthday?" She asked teasing him as she leaned on the table with her elbows "Actually seeing it, but you aren't 18 so no way."

"You should show me Pete letting me see it isn't the same thing as doing other things, and unless you're saying its photoshoped I've already seen." She smirked, she was very flirtatious, she wasn't really wanting sex. But the girl was curious, she wanted to see more then a picture and it was his she wanted to see the most.
Pete just smirked, not wanting sex at all but remained silent and had another drink.. As the night went on she learned more about him and referenced his songs more and more she wasn't playing with him when she said she was a fan.

"So are you going to give me something extra with that card or no?" Olivia asked him she was drunk and not really ready for sex but him showing her his junk wasn't sex now was it? Pete looked around and grabbed her hand, taking her to the bathroom to show her, obviously drunk himself

Olivia was no where near as drunk as him and so not only did she see it but she managed a snap shot of it on her phone she waited till he pulled his pants back up, "Mr. Wentz, the internet lies its much better in person." She was up close to his body before she danced her way out of the bathroom.

Pete pouted and followed her back out, trying to keep up. "Why are you pouting at me?" She asked him still smirking she was having the best birthday, though her friend still hadn't given her, gift yet of course she assumed her friend be long gone with David.

"Cause you keep running away." Pete just kept the silly drunken pout on his face he was almost to the point of starting to slur " And if I stopped running what is it you would have me do?" She asked him knowing he was very drunk.

"Kiss me." Olivia shrugged and just placed her lips to his, doing as he'd asked after all, he'd showed her what she wanted to see and she was rather happy with that. so she could at least give him a kiss.

He kissed back madly, wanting her. Pete, made Olivia, feel alive again something she hadn't felt in a long while, she could feel that he wanted her and that made her feel good yet some how bad inside, but yet she still kissed him. The want for him wasn't as strong but the passion she was putting in to the kiss was more.

Like most drunken girls even if she still knew what she was doing when a song she really liked she started to sway her hips soon enough Pete was dancing back with her, it didn't last long though before he started to tease her and pulled her back to their seats, where he proceeded to start a full blown make out session right there.

Olivia thought she'd have some fun the man was drunk but his kisses hadn't turned to sloppy ones yet she liked that, so she straddled him as they continued the kissing make out session, he had started her hands going up inside his shirt while grinding her hips down some..

her hands wasn't the only one at work, she just hopped he hadn't noticed the way she did things was that of a virgin, pulling away for a small second for a breath and biting her lip, how fare where either of them willing to take this? He was going to regret it in the morning, with a few people noticing his busy hands...

Olivia kept the grinding down on him for a bit she liked the way her body felt rubbing against hers, before she let her lips leave his. They was lucky the only two people from the school at that party was David and her friend.
Both of which knew she wanted to seduce the Teacher, so even the people who where there and saw his busy hands couldn't say anything, "Take me back in that bathroom Mr. Wentz and I could relive you of the growing problem you have a lot easier then I am now." She nibble his ear lobe.

Honestly not having a clue what she was doing but hoping if she helped him he'd help here, she was sixteen and a virgin but she was hormonal so of course she'd experimented with her own hand.. She closed her eyes as he pulled her along, she was wondering what his skilled hands could do to her if he himself made her feel more then she ever had alone.

"First time in a bathroom?" Olivia just pressed her lips back to his hoping to shut him up she wasn't going to have sex with him in a bathroom, but she did want to try it. Her friend was always saying how fun it was and so a taste wouldn't be bad would it? She kept her lips on his not wanting him to know about it being her first time giving a BJ at all..
"So do you want the relive or no?" She asked once she needed air, as they stood once again in the bathroom. Pete just watched her not saying a word, Olivia was nervous she wasn't fully sure what all she was supposed to do..

She did what she thought was right anyway her inexsprince she hoped didn't show to bad as she tried her best finding it to be some one fun like her friend did.. Despite being drunk, Pete noticed but chose to say anything about it.

When she was finished Olivia had a small blush on her face, but was proud of her self for even doing it in the first place. Of course now her own problem had grown to an ach doing something so private and intimate with Pete had just turned her on more, but she didn't want to ask him to relive her she was a bit embarrass..
"Mr, Wentz you should get a cab its early and you're very drunk we have school in three hours." She said ready to go home herself "Come with me," he grabbed at her arm" And where are you taking me?" She asked.

At this point honestly Olivia, would follow him to the moon and back, the feeling in her stomach and other area's was driving her insane.. "Home," he said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Mr. Wentz I cant go home with you, we have class in a few hours, I'd be seen leaving your house that wouldn't be good." She would have loved nothing more then to go home with him, if they was both sober and something other then sex was on the table..

"Fine. I'll find my own fun," he said, Olivia, didn't like that at all and she shoved her teacher away. Pete Eventually found a cab, not even noticing the hurt on her face, or the fact Olivia had walked home a drunken mess and alone in the dark.. She was cursing at herself telling her how stupid she was being. "Of course he didn't, he's a grown man you're a child, all you'll ever be is the chick he'll never remember in the bathroom at a party."

Olivia skipped the first half her classes the next day which happened to be a Friday. Only showing up at lunch that day "Lisha my fucking head hurts lets skip." She whined acting like she'd been there all day, "Did you and David have fun last night?" She asked curiously, though her mind was more on their Gym teacher.
"Why should we skip? Don't we have gym?" She smirked, "Yes we do and that is why we should skip." Olivia said anger dripping from her words, she was still mad at what Pete had said she assumed he'd went and found another woman to gave fun with while she was stuck with her hand on her own birthday....

"But I've a hang over from, hell thanks to Pete and so I don't really want to be here." She mumbled, "That'll teach you not to seduce the teacher." Olivia glared at her friend, "I didn't seduce him, I didn't come close, and he sure didn't help me out like I did him, he found some one else." She was in a pissy mood.

"No, you seduced him, I know seducing when I see it." Lisha was head over heels for the David, guy she'd been with but that didn't mean before him she hadn't had her fair share of relationships... "Yeah well if I seduced him why'd her fuck some one that wasn't me last night?" She asked her friend as they walked in to the locker room changing for Gym, their voices now much lower.

Olivia wasn't ready for sex not at all but she still felt the pain in her heart that he didn't try harder last night, and she really didn't want it if she was drunk, or did she the pain wouldn't be as bad, but then again there wasn't always pain the first time her friend had her thinking of sex now yet again in a room full of other girls.

"Because you let him get away," she said, "You didn't take charge." Olivia was confused at her friends words as she replied, "And how should I have taken charge wasn't what I did enough?" She asked incredulous, to the fact it didn't seem like it was.

Olivia was impatient as she waited on her friend to hurry up, of course her patience grew even more thin when the pair realized Pete himself hadn't even shown up up and that was the only reason Olivia had, "Fuck this shit, I'm out."

And with that the now seventeen year old student, walked out of her class the sub just looking at her as she left Lisha following close behind the pair got in a small argument. Which Olivia finally won on sending her friend back in to the school while she started the long walk home starting her weekend early.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is going out to mindblind for giving me such great feed back last chapter

The name of the title and the Fall Out Boy song are both from The Music or the Misary. The Scream 2 song I don't know the name of or who does it but I will update that when I find an answer.. Of course the mention of A7X and their song is theirs though I wasn't refrancing their song per say..

So this was a really long update think I can get some love please?