Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

A Beautiful Mind

A best friend is some one who’s always there for you, some one you count on, a person(s) you can go to and they wont judge you, an advice giver. A best Friend is some one you trust fully.

Image

Pete sat there on that bench for a while after she'd left, when he did finally head to his home he didn't expect to see Patrick his long time friend standing there on his porch, he also didn't expect to spill his guts either, but both them thing happened right then and there.

"I don't know what to Trick, I'm being drove insane." Pete told him sitting down on the porch a look of pure confusion on his face he really hadn't known what to do.

"About what, who'd driving you insane?" Patrick asked just as confused as his friend sounded as he had no idea what Pete was talking about.

"This girl, she's so..." Pete just trailed off he couldn't think of words to describe her, Olivia was a complicated girl after all, "Frustrating I guess is a word to put it." He finally said not sure how else to tell him, not sure he even should, but he did, "She's kind of in my class."

Patrick looked at him wide eyed and shocked for the longest time he couldn't believe what Pete had just told him, "She's a student?" He asked in disbelief, he wasn't being judge mental or anything like that. You've to understand Patrick stuck with Pete through all his crazy idea's, but a student was... taboo.

"Are you sure Pete after everything, you've done and been through thats a road you want to go down?" He finally asked getting over the initial shock of it all and finding some actual words to speak.

Pete nodded, "No its not a road I want to go down." He sighed, "But I can't help it either." He said sounding desperate his eyes where looking out watching as the sky started change hue the sun starting to set.

Patrick rested his hand on Pete's shoulder and spoke softly, "This girl does she umm know, ya know that you fancy her?" He couldn't think of a better way to word his question, "Is she legal at least?" He asked this being a very big concern for him.

“Oh yeah.” Pete said with a smile when saying Olivia knew and was into him, this of course was an understatement if only Patrick knew, “Yeah, or at least her file says so.” He lied, he didn’t want to, but his friend didn’t need to know that little tidbit besides seventeen wasn’t so bad right?

“If she’s as in to you, and she’s of age, then why don’t you want her? Other then she’s a student that is?” Patrick asked, he’d worded his question a bit wrong, but Pete knew what he meant..

“You know after everything, that has happened, I just don’t like people talking about me.” Pete said and it was the honest to go truth, but then again who did like getting talked about.

“Well Pete, you know some of what happened before that was all you buddy.” Patrick said mostly meaning the internet photos, “How do you know this girl isn’t the girl of your dreams? I’m not saying I condon going after a student, but she seems to have captured your heart.” Patrick said to him softly..

Pete just looked out at the clouds again, you could barley see the sun now, it was almost completely gone. “And what if I where to do this and we’d get caught?” Pete asked, honestly that was what was really aggregating him at this point was he didn’t know how to not get caught.

“I don’t know, but you should talk to her about that.” Patrick shrugged, “If you two cant figure out a way, then maybe you should just be her friend least till she’s not your student anymore.” He offered, “Its not like you can go to jail for befriending a student can you?”

Pete just sighed, “Yeah I guess,” He said finally agreeing before telling his friend some comment about him being smart which of course only made Patricks ego swell and the Ex lead singers head get bigger.

“Its what I’m here for man.” Patrick told him smiling, “So tell me what it is you know about this girl who’s seemed to capture the great Pete Wentz’s heart?” Patrick asked over dramatically.

“You mean what I know from her file… or?” Pete asked, he was joking of course but he wouldn’t tell his friend that, at least not yet he wouldn’t.

“Everything man, from her file not from it… wait, do I even want to know what you mean by or?” Patrick asked a bit worried his friend might have went and done something real stupid. Of course he didn’t know Pete had done just that, then again Pete wasn’t even aware of what a stupid thing he’d let happen.

Pete couldn’t keep the smile of his face as he told Patrick what he’d learned from the school file which was the normal thing most kids files said their family stuff and what not. He went on about how pretty and amazing she was and how she challenged him specially on the field…

“That’s all great man, really it is but what do you honest to god know about her?” Patrick asked starting to get a feeling Pete could just be physically attracted to Olivia.

Their conversation went back and fourth like this for a while Patrick asking questions and Pete giving him vague answers or saying he just couldn’t be with out her, which was funny because well, Pete was only around her a few hours at school and now he wasn’t even seeing her then since she liked to skip so much..

“Please Pete tell me what is it you two have in common other then her taste for Vodka?” Patrick asked, Pete had mentioned going to her birthday party…”I’m not trying to sound harsh Pete but just this is a big risk and you don’t seem to really know a lot about her,” Patrick was trying to be a good friend, “Are you sure she’s worth losing your job over is all I’m asking, you to think about.”

“I’m sure I need her.” Pete told Patrick before they started back on him telling her how he’d went and saw her the one time out of school.

“Oh my god please tell me you didn’t” Patrick couldn’t even say the word, the more he heard about the party the more shocked he was his friend was having such a hard time deciding why he should do.

“No we didn’t, I went had a drink, came home, told her happy birthday, that’s all.” Pete said sounding so sure of himself, which of course got Patrick of his back a little but not before telling him how he needed to be careful.

The two joked around a bit before shoving and pushing like teen age boys would do and then all of a sudden they was standing outside in the dark something neither adult really liked, so Pete stood up and opened the door letting them both in his house, the air inside cooler then that of the outside.

“So Petey Boy, do tell good o’l Pat, what’s going to be your game plan?” Patrick asked him now just curious on how he’d woo the girl he hardly knew, and it was a way to tease Pete so it was win win..

“I don’t know flowers.” Pete said with a shrug he hadn’t really thought it through hell till talking with Patrick he wasn’t even sure his feelings should be acknowledged

Patrick looked at him incredulous to how stupid he seemed to be, “So let me get this right, you’re going to send your student flowers at school where you’re then going to ask her on a date?” Patrick asked wondering if his friend just wanted to get caught.. “Does anyone else know of your affection, for her?”

"You're right," Pete muttered, he hadn't thought about that, "Nobody knows, well, I think nobody knows. One of her friends probably knows. You know how girls are."

“And the thought that some one knows friend of hers or not, that doesn’t worry you?” He asked softly. “You don’t think that to be problematic?” Of course not only did he not know Olivia but he didn’t know Alisha who was fare worse then Olivia ever could have been, “I’m just thinking man you said you didn’t want to be talked about yet you said it yourself, girls talk.”

Pete just shrugged, “I’m sure it wouldn’t be that bad Trick, calm down.” He told him smiling which of course got him to get a lecturer from Patrick on rumors and how bad they could be.

“Come on Trick, I’m not that stupid.’ Pete was grinning like a damn fool now “Besides, I’m the king of rumors.” Which wasn’t a lie Pete had been in school and when in their band, that’s just what worried Patrick the most.

Soon enough the two where just joking around again and at ease that was till Pete said something about wanting Patrick to meet her which opened a new can of worms it wasn’t that Patrick didn’t want to meet her or wouldn’t it was just well, why should she want to meet him?

He’d almost agreed to it till Pete had to mention that Olivia was obsessed with the band this made Patrick question Pete a load more on everything they’d just talked about and then some he was just caring for his friend, after all Patrick knew all to well what would happen if things went sour with this idea.

“You’ll meet her soon, okay?” Pete finally asked after he’d passed the Patrick Stump inquisition.

“Yeah okay soon.” Patrick finally agreed after they’d talked it out he felt a bit better though he thought there a chance she could still be back for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I'm sorry this took so long to get out but atleast it wasn't a month or anything like that

I worked really hard on taking in the advice I've recived from the other three chapters with this one and so I tried my best I'm still having trouble though with tense and separating my dialoug and description just to me the story would be way to long and not look right if I did it that way, so tell me if this chapter is progress at all..

Also I started a contest and would love if [ur=http://www.mibba.com/Forums/Topic/179188/Kats-Halloween-Horror/?goto=new]Kat's Halloween Horror Contest[/url]