Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Hope

Olivia spent most her morining the next day helping her brother with his scince project just like she'd told him she would, smiles on bothe their faces. At School Olivia had a rep of doing bad things in bathrooms, but at home she was just a seventeen year old girl.

"Liv, your phone keeps playing that crappy song by that stupid washed up band." He brother said handing her a can of Sprite, "Why cant you have a good ring tone like Welcome To The Family or something Else by Avenged Sevenfold, why's it alway got to be sell out boy?" He asked

Olivia of course huffed, "Its Fall Out Boy, and their not washed up, their just on a long break, and the bassist is cute alright." She laughed as her little brother scrunched up his nose, sure he liked girls but he didn't want to hear about boys his big sister liked, "So did you look and see who was calling?" She asked only to be met with the shake of a head.

Once in the kitchen she was very suprised to see she had a txt from a number she didn't know, 'who is this? How did you get my number?' She sent back to the person who'd simply said hey.

After serveral minutes and serveral message's she knew who it was and couldn't help but smile specially at the last one she'd been sent, 'still want to get that drink?'

"Its the middle of the day but if you want to then yeah." She sent back as she was still walking around her house, a smile creeping on her face though she didn't want it to... Olivia couldn't help it she was in shock and over joyed the man she'd had daydreams about was txting her

"I want to," he said before sending her his address. All she needed to see was the want to part, in fact she didn't even read the rest his txt before leaving her house heading to his. She didn't realize till about half way to his house that it was a tad stalkerish, but in her mind it was okay because she knew all her teachers addresses ones from years past, ones she wouldn't have till senior year assuming she passed her currant one..

She knocked on his door in no time not caring it was brod daylight outside no later then one or two Pm, her mother had given her the okay and to her nothing else really mattered, besides if she was open about i, it wouldn't seem like something was going on would it? Of course nothing was going on, yet....

"Mr.Wentz you never mentioned these drinks where to be at your home." she said once he'd let her in. The grin on her face wouldn't go away no matter how hard she tried its like it was planted permanatly there.

"Well, we can go out if you'd rather," he said. Olivia shook her head, "No,no, this is fine. Just wasn't exspecting you to invite me to your place sober is all." She smirked at him teasingly, her party still on her mind even though it'd been a while since, truth be told she wasn't dressed in cloth worth really being seen in public, she was in her comfy cloths, they was just being friendly no need to be dressed like a slut right?

"Oh, so you're expecting drunk invites here?"

"Been there done that." She said again showing her suprise, "Assumed it would be the only time you invited me to your place." She told him, Olivia's brain didn't have a filter, when it came to how honest she was specially with Pete.

"Hey, I'm not that mean." He told her which got him a look from her.

Olivia was quite she though he was that mean she was still a little sour from the last thing he'd said on her birthday even though it was a while ago back now, "So where is that drink?" She asked him "Or are their other reasons you invited me here?" She was a bit hopful but scared from where she had no exsprince....

She didn't mean for it to sound as suggestive as it had, she wasn't hoping for sex, she was more scared now of her ixsprince of just talking with guys getting in the way, Olivia was teasing him yes, but only in the hopes she'd sound more mature.

She didn't want Pete to think of her as some stupid highscool girl with a teenage crush, so she tried to act like something she wasn't hopefull even if nothing happened between them, they could just hang out.

He pointed at the liquor on the table, "Help yourself."

Olivia didn't get a drink not yet she just looked at him seeing he wasn't drinking she wanted to know why he'd asked her over but was waiting to see if he'd tell her or not. "So, already for Formal?" He asked hoping she didn't have a date which was a bold thing for him to be asking in the first place..
"Not really, hadn't planned to go, its weird being a wall flower or just looking akward because your alone." She shrugged, "Are you going to the formal, as a chaparon?" SHe asked him curiously as to why he'd asked her.
"I was thinking about it or just hanging out on the beach. If you don't go, you can join my beach party." Olivia looked at him for a moment working on forming a thought..

"Why Mr.Wentz are you asking me out?" She asked in a teasing tone trying to keep the mood light, she didn't want to go to formal because everyone knows fromal is like prom and the same thing that happens then happens at the end of formal and well she didn't want be all akward and alone at the end of the night...

"I'm not asking you out. That would be a date." Olivia just looked at him and raised a brow.

"Then why are you inviting me to the beach, alone with you?" She asked him starting to mix herself a girly drink, "Why did you ask me out for a drink, would that not be a date?" She was more confused then anything

"Not a date, more of a hang out more than anything," he smiled a little

Olivia just nodded, but didn't speak she was taking this chance to be quite, she'd been talking and exspressing her thoughts and feelings now it was time for Pete to do the same.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its been so long since I update just had a lot going on and things have just been kind of hard on me, so updates will be slow, but I'm working on one to hopfully be put up either tonight or with in the next few days....