Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Spending The Night Cuddling And Planning A Date

"So what are you doing tomorrow?" Pete asked softly, stroking her hair and wanting to spend more time with her. She was quit thinking for a while before telling him of the conversation she’d had with her mom, “And after you leave I guess I’ll be heading home and sitting around all day, unless I decide to go to school for half a day, why do you ask?”

"I was just wondering. Maybe we could hang out or something tomorrow?" He trailed off, "If you're not sick of me." Olivia bit her lip and blushed she was just happy Pete seemed to want to spend more time with her. "I'd like that a lot what do you have in mind?" She asked him softly before whispering that she could never be sick of him, just hoping he didn't hear her, she was embarrassed to say such a thing but it just rolled out before she could stop.

"Maybe we could go out for dinner, or something. I don't know, whatever you'd like." Pete gave her a smile. “Well.” She said her face scrunching up as she thought of how to word what she wanted right.

“Its not that I don’t like dinner, but there is this carnival and its last night is tomarow, so maybe we could go there and eat after or something?” She asked, “It’s a Friday night so they’ll be open till like one A.M.” She told him forgetting to mention that it was all the one in the next town over, “If that’s not to late of course.” She told him not wanting to just assume he’d bring her back to his place, she didn’t want to make a habit of staying over.

He ran a finger up and down her spine before kissing her head, "You're lucky it's not a school night." Olivia shivered from his touch, not in a sexual way but in a way that made her giddy just to be touched by him, “And just why is it I am lucky?” She asked him wondering if it was a yes that they’d go.

“Because, then we can stay out later.” He teased her smile still on his face, “You want to keep me out past one A.M?” She asked him raising a brow, “What else is it you have up your sleeve Mr.Wentz?” She asked him curiously.

“Maybe, maybe not.” He told her with a shrug and a teasing tone, "You know I still have to ask my parents if I can be out that late right?" Her parents might have been okay with the things she did and the partying and even staying over at PEte's but she always made sure to ask, "They go to bed early sometimes so I like to let them know what time I'll be home."

"That's nice of you, but yeah, I get that. If you can't that's fine too, we can hang out some other time," Pete said.

“Its nothing like that, I’m sure I can go.” She said with a lazy smile, “Its just we’ve an old door so we’ve only got one key and when I’m out at night they leave the door unlocked, so I tell them around when to exspect me home so they don’t freak when the door opens.” She exsplained to him

“They know I like to party so its not really a very big deal.” She shrugged"I like spending time with you Pete, and my mom seems to like you ." She smiled when she told him that, a part of her very happy her mom liked him.

"Really? How does she like me already? I mean, she doesn't even know me."

"Well she doesn't have me under lock and key for one." She chuckled, "And she knows how much you inspire me." She blushed at that, "Actually I think she wants you to give her grandkids all she could talk about was sex when I called to make sure it was alright for me to stay." She chuckled.

"Your mom doesn't have a crush on me, does she?" Pete asked, making a weird face, Olivia laughed at him when he made the face, "No, thats me that has the cursh on you Mr.Wentz." She giggled just like a school girl would, "I just think she's happy, I like you and I'm not gay."

"You? Gay? Never," he laughed, "Oh? And just what make you so sure I'm not batting for the other team, hmm?" She asked him trying not to smile, she was no way attracted to girls but she couldn't help but tease and question his mind a little.He rolled his eyes but was smiling, "I just know, a girl like you, no way."

"And just how can you say that when a few short hours ago, you was ready to take me to bed, assuming I wasn't a virgin? Do you really know girls like me, Mr.Wentz?" She questioned him again, curious as to his answer.

"Just, trust me on this one," he smiled

"I think trusting you is going to get me and you in a lot of trouble Mr.Went." She told him being very honest as she spoke.

"Why did you ask me to stay here tonight?" She asked curiously its something that had been on her mind for atleast the last hour.

"Because, there's something about you that's reeling me in and I don't know what it is yet."

"It has to be my chamr yeah thats its my girly charm." She said not really satisfied with his answer as she again questioned him on the why of it all.

"But that is why, I want to find out what's reeling me in."

She nodded and sighed, "You aint trying to make a habit out of this are you?" She asked meaning her staying the night, he already made a habit of her coming over all the time.

"No, of course not. Least not yet. We'll wait and see."

She smiled at him, she really liked his answer it gave her some sort of hope. "Who know's maybe one night I can sneak you in my house through my window." She said wanting to be like any other teenager a sneak a boy.... in her case man in to her room.

After that comment the seriousness seemed to calmdown and the pair began joking about Pete and his big hips, a smile was on Olivia's face the whole time as she cuddled in to him closer laying her head on him seemed to be all it took for her breathing to slow and her to fade in to sleep..

Pete was just laying there, wondering if this was the right thing to do. He didn't know if he should keep going with this or not, but he didn't want to say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
I first of all need to say that there will only be one update after this and then this will be on a hiatus for a while as some life stuff has came and interrupted and so yeah...

So I've re read the comments and I've been told I should break my sentances up from my words and so thats what I am going to try about midway through this did it work okay? Better then the way I usally write?

I could use some honest hardcore feed back please?

Also this update is being dedicated toMindblind an awesome friend and big supporter of this story I wouldn't still be writing if it wasn't for your encouragement

William Beckett My co-write and friend who this story wouldn't be possible with out thanks for all the help