Status: Feed Back? HIATUS! as of 3-18-2013 should be back in a month

You'll Be My Worst Kept Secret And My Biggest Mistake

Busted Bets

Olivia woke up early the next morning and couldn't help it as she walked from his bedroom to the kitchen, in just his shirt and her underwear and his Tshirt she'd put on the night before as she made him breakfast.

Pete was soon up and quickly showered for his day. He dressed and came to find her cooking. He was a little surprised, "What are you doing? I normally don't bother with breakfast."

"I'm sorry." She said feeling bad and stooping, "I was hungry and I didn't want to wake you." She felt nervous, "I guess I should have went a head and left." She felt like she'd done something wrong like she was in trouble with him.

"Its fine, I just didn't expect it." Pete told her.

"Really I shouldn't have, I knew better then to go through peoples things." She told him with a sigh.

Looking down she became very aware of what she had on and very self concious, "Anyway, its all done so eat it if you want, if not I understand that to." She told him trying to slink away from the kitchen.

Pete sighed and went after her, grabbing her arm softly, "No, come on, come have breakfast with me," he smiled

"I was going to, even if you didn't," She blushed, "Just I wanna put some cloths on first, its not cool to eat in your undies."

She gave him a smile hoping it masked how nervous and embarrassed she was, over the fact she barley had any cloths on even with the events and everything they shared the night before her body still heated at his touch and the thought of how little she had on.

"Fine, I'll wait for you," PEte kept smiling, kissing her hand

As soon as he let her hand go, she hurried away to his bedroom making sure she laid his shirt down neatly on his bed. Once she was back in her own cloths she threw her hair in to a messy bone and bounded back to the kitchen making her plate and his, out of habit its what she did at home for her brother and herself with their parents already being gone.

"So do you like what I made?" She asked curious if it was something he would eat.

He nodded, "Yeah, looks good. Like I said, normally I don't have breakfast. I never have time."

She smiled at him, "Well, I think maybe you're just to lazy and that's why you don't have the time." She said trying to play around though she didn't feel all happy, she felt she was messing his whole day up.

"You caught me," he laughed

"Well, its no wonder you're so grouchy with your students and such a hard ass." She told him, loving to tease him but still feeling out of place.

"Last I checked, you liked me like that," Pete smiled

"I like you in many ways Mr.Wentz." She was smirking at him.

"But the other kids I'm sure they don't like it.. And I believe I said I like your nice hard ass, not you being a hard ass at least not in the class room," She told him.

"It's all the same, ain't it?" He winked

"Nope." She shrugged, "But I could be wrong, maybe I'll need more of them lessons." She winked at him and she didn't mean P,E lessons.

"Oh really? What about?" He smirked

"I'm pretty sure you already know, but if not why don't you think long and hard about it while you're in class today." She gave his own smirk right back at him.

Olivia wanted him to get very happy while he was at school thinking of her, maybe if he's 'little' Pete was showing as a tent in his pants he'd feel as embarrassed as she did in his kitchen in her underwear.

It wasn't just that though, she didn't want to admit to him just how little she really did know about sex so teasing him was the best option in her case. She hoped they'd have plenty of time for her to learn more things be formal came around, actually the thought of formal scared her.

Pete wasn't no teenage boy who's whole body still needed to grow Pete was a fully grown man, she knew sex would be painful, but she just wasn't sure how bad it would hurt with him compared to a boy her own age, not just that she was scared of what would happen after words, always worried she'd be nothing more then a notch in his belt, after all wasn't it every mans dream to be with a young willing school girl?

"Trust me, I'll think about it all day," he laughed, "All day long."

"I bet you will." She almost giggled

by the time Pete left to get to class Olivia was in a slightly better mood but it still didn't stop her, from going through his stuff. She knew it was wrong and she shouldn't do it, but she wanted to know more about him, and she never could get him to tll her things.

She was learning quickly that Pete was a very closed off person, and so snooping was the only way she was going to get any sort of information and she didn't really feel like dealing with Pete or any o her other teachers as she kept going through his things..

When Olivia had left his house she didn't think of putting any of his stuff back though what she had found had really warmed her heart, she hadn't thought he'd be such a sensitive guy. Of course what she left him she hoped would do more then warm his heart Alisha had once told her that guys found girls Panties to be very sexy an so she had left him hers with a note.

"Had a great time cant wait for tonight"

Image
Pete returned hom to find a lot of his things out of place, which made him very confused for a few moments before he realized what must have happened.

When she showed up, Pete was smirking, "Have fun when I left?"

"Yeah sure if you count doing you dishes as fun." She shrugged trying to play it off, like she hadn't done anything other then his dishes and leave.

She had a backpack slung over her back, a light pink camie, and some shorts about as short as her gym shorts, she was going for a casual look and hoping she looked very cute in the outfit she'd picked out, though she did have Jeans and jacket with her in-case the carnival was colder then she thought it to be.

"Right, and my stuff?"

"What about it?" She asked though she knew right then he'd busted her and her face paled though she still didn't confess she waited to se what e would say first.

"I don't know, you tell me. Find anything good?" He asked

"So how mad are you at me?" She asked not even playing it off anymore

"I'm not mad, just curious."

"Then you know I didn't find anything bad, just the sweet side you have for your family." She told him quitly, deciding it best not to mention the bases and the old songs she'd found, she knew that subject was touchy for him...

"Yeah, well, I don't like showing it," he trailed off though was smiling

"Yeah well I'm still sorry, its just you don't seem to want to open up so I went in to detective mod." She smiled back at him.

"I just, don't want to rush into everything and reveal everything at once."

"I don't think I could ever learn enough about you, and well you cant hid things at least not the bad I've known that for years the internet is wonderful remember? Least when it comes to your dirty secrets." She sighed.

"Are we still going out? I told my parents I'd be back around three, just in-case, my dad wasn't so keen on that." She chuckled worried she'd ruined date night..

"Nah that was the easy part, my mom talked to him." She chuckled, "He's , more worried about one of the rides breaking or me getting sick on one from Carney(Sp?) food, my parents trust I make mostly good choices."

"Well that's good of them, huh? I don't think I still would. Guess I'm just too protective," he smiled

Image

The pair talked more about her parents and her little brother and how protective she was of him until they pulled in to the area that was designed to be the parking area for the very packed carnival a smile on both their faces.

"Tell me other reasons you like me and are giving this a try?" She asked once he had her hand in his and they started walking.

"Well, I think we're similar, but different, y'know?" Pete said, "I don't know, I'm still trying to figure it out."

"Well what have you figured out so fare?" She asked him smiling, "Have you found anything bad?"

"No, I haven't found anything bad, least not yet. Everyone has a little bad and I'm yet to find yours," he looked at her

"So my drinking, and not caring if I pass school isn't a bad thing?" She asked surprised that he hadn't mentioned her missing today.

"I think it's part of you to be honest and you can't really change that."

"Well then." She smiled, "Tell me something you want for your future?"

"Happiness, peace with myself, maybe a family," he trailed off

"And have you had any of that happen yet?" She asked him.

She was pretty sure he didn't have any kids but it couldn't hurt to have asked right? Famous people live secret lives all the time, and well since Pete hadn't been in the papers for a while it didn't hurt to ask and she was curious about him in general.

"A little bit, I think. But I'm working on the first two. You help a lot."

"How am I helping with the peace?" She raised a brow, "I hear I'm an awful terrible student and cause all kinds of hell," she laughed, feeling a flutter in her stomach over how she was making him happy some how it made her giddy on the inside.

"You just make me feel happy with myself, like I can be happy."

"And happy makes you peaceful?" She asked a goofy smile on her face, Pete made her so happy

"Happy makes me very peaceful."

She didn't really know what else to say, he just made her smile and so thats what she did, hoping Pete would strike up a conversation next since she'd started that one..."Well I'm glad I make you happy."

He held her hand then brought it to his lips to kiss it, "And so am I. I'm very happy."

When his lips touch her skin it sent little electrods through her body and made her smile and her skin heat up, a blush evident on her face,in her head she was dreaming of being with him forever and spending their lives togather, she just wished he'd tell her she was his and only his, that they was more then friends..

"You know Pete I really like us hanging out like this." She said softly.

"Me too, but I bet you already knew that."

"Honestly I really don't Pete," She sighed, "You're just so closed of to me most the time I don't know how you're feeling." She was being honest with him.

"And that scares the hell out of me cause I don't know if you're just doing this to make me feel good, or because your to nice of a guy, to shut down your seventeen year old student."

"I'll try not to be so closed, I promise," Pete said, "Well, I mean, yeah, I'm trying to make you feel good because I want you to feel that way, but not because you're seventeen. I promise."

"I just cant seem to understand, why you'd want to even try and risk everything with me when you could have some one your own age, worldly more exsprinced, more suited for you then me," She told him sharing her fears as they walked around looking at the rides and games.

"They're not interesting. If you knew them, all air heads."

"And me I'm interesting?" She asked wondering if he thought that about all young girls. of course she wouldn't voice that, it was a rational thought yes but she didn't want to ask him about it cause she knew better in her heart

"I think you're interesting, yeah."

"Yeah well, I think you're cute, thats kind of the same isn't it?" She asked him smiling.

"No, that means you like me for my looks," he gushed and smiled smugly

"And something t ells me you like the fact I like you for your looks." She told him just as smug as he was being

"Maybe just a little, it helps my ego."

"Like your ego needs it, you're a big rock star." She wasn't thinking about what she said, "Who is going to win me lots of stuffed animals right?"

"I'm not a rock star anymore. That's who I was," Pete said, "But I'll try hard to win for you"

"You'll always be my rock start, even if this doesn't work out for some reason." She was being serious whens he said that.

Pete was quiet, "Well thanks, it's nice to know"

"I know that sounds really creepy Pete, but I just like being around you, there is something about you that keeps pulling me tword you even on days when I don't want it to, unless your bad at carny games then I'll have to run off and find some one who is." Though she was being serious she was trying to keep the mood playful.

"Lucky for both of us, I ain't that bad," he laughed.

Pete of course made good on his word at not being that bad and by this point in the date had won her a few prizes, but the ball toss game seemed to be a challenge for him. Its the game where they stack three glass or glass looking bottles two on the bottom and one on the top, the object is to knock all three down with two balls...

"I bet I can do it with just one ball." Olivia told him smirking her hand stuck out for a shake.

"Go for it. Win me a prize!" He exclaimed like a girl, soon laughing

"Not unless you bet me first," She said having a plan in her mind

"I bet you a kiss," he pouted

"How about a kiss at the top of that?" She asked him pointing to the Ferris wheel, a smirk on her face they hadn't rod very many rides and she really wanted to ride the one, it was dark and the whole place was lit up.

"I don't know, I don't do Ferris wheels," he smirked, "But I'll make an exception."

Olivia grinned throwing the ball and watching as the bottles fell down, she was good at sports, just to lazy to try out for any teams.

"Well sweet cheeks pick your prize I've already got mine."

Pete couldn't believe it but didnt say anything. He just picked a stuffed lion and grabbed her hand to go on the wheel

"You're not the only one good at these games." She told him holding a little smirk on her face as she held his hand in line.

"I didn't know you were so good at throwing things. How come you aren't like that in class?"

"If I showed how good I was at things, then I wouldn't need a tutor would I?" Olivia asked him with a smile, "Besides Scorer is my game Baseball sucks in comparison."
♠ ♠ ♠
there will be one more update after this one tonight, and then I'll be gone for a pretty long while so tell me what you guys think of what I have so fare yeah?

Also next chapter will be suggestive a great deal.