Status: Comments keep me going <3

A Whisper in The Wind

High School Begins

Chapter 2
High school Begins
When I finally began that dreadful first day it was awful. You might think I’m over reacting, yeah well wait until you hear the rest of it. Little did I know, my four years were going to be hell.

“Come on Ari, there’s nothing to be worried about, my first day was great” my best friend Zander told me. “Yeah right Zander, you’re not like me, I’m a freak, who else do you know who has two toned eyes?” I whispered as he hugged me. “Ari you are the most amazing person I have ever met. If anyone bothers you, just let me know and they’ll never do it again.” I hugged him tightly. I was so lucky, sometimes the age gap, even though it was only one year, still made me think about what would’ve happened had we drifted apart. Luckily we didn’t. We lived on the same street so it was easy for him to come over during the weekends and even after school. “Ari, you are my best friend, and if I can do anything about it, no one will ever hurt you”. If only I knew the truth of those words.
The day started out fine; I picked up my timetable and went to all my classes. My teachers were very nice, my favourite was Miss Letwin. She was my science teacher very kind lady, didn’t seem like she could ever yell. Then there was Mr. MacIntosh. My history teacher, he was, to say it kindly, a jerk.
Oh I almost forgot my timetable was this:
8:15-9:40 Science Rm. 210 Miss Letwin
9:45-11:00 Math Rm. 308 Mr. Iannizzi
11:05-11:45 Lunch
11:50-12:20 History Rm. 503 Mr. MacIntosh
12:20-1:00 History Rm. 503 Mr. MacIntosh
1:05-2:20 English Rm. 133 Mr. Aymar
I sighed, a double period of history, with a jerk like Mr. Macintosh? Kill me now.
Anyway when I got there I sat in the Cafeteria with Zander and his best guy friend Jarrett. “So, you’re Zander’s friend Arianne?” I nodded, Zander smiled at me, “well Arianne, with me and Zander here around you’ll never have to worry about people bugging you”. Jarrett told me with a smile, little did he know we were going to the same high school as the bully who almost caused my school life to end.
That’s right. Jonathan went to the same school I did. I wondered if Zander knew or not. “hey Zander. What school did Jonathan decide to go to?” Zanders smile faded. “This one Arianne, Jarrett we need to watch this kid. He almost caused Arianne to quit school, she was only going because her mom told her she wasn’t allowed to drop out.” Jarrett’s face turned to one of shock. “That asshole, Arianne is such a sweet girl. Zander if he touches one hair on her pretty little head, I swear to GOD it will be the last thing he does”. Zander went to reply when the bell rang. Jarrett stood up and grabbed my backpack for me and helped me put it on, all though I am fully capable of doing it myself. He hugged me, then Zander hugged me and they both went off to class.
I sighed and went to my first class and waited for my teacher to begin. This was going to be a long day if I ran into Jonathan. And who do you know was in my science class.

JONATHAN.