Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Dirty Work

I dragged my feet through out the hallway. It was so early an I didn't want to be going to my class yet. I looked up to the door that read 282. I sighed, better than being late I guess. I turned the knob to the door and walked inside.

"Ah Ms. Reeves you're early." Professor Jens said.

"Just making up for yesterday." I smiled to her.

"I like it. Well, since you're here early you might as well start your letter back to your partner."

My eyes widened. "We got them back already?" I asked. I had to admit I was kind of nervous about getting a letter back. What if he thought I was weird or something? Oh well I was never going to meet this person.

"What was your partners name?" She asked.

"Alexander."

"There's an Alex here?" She asked. I shrugged he probably just went by Alex. She handed me the letter and I sat back at my desk. I ripped open the envelope and read it.

I had to admit I kind of liked the fact I got Alex. I mean he was a singer in a band that was going on another world tour. It also made me smile about what his friends said about me. I knew I was going to like writing him.

Alex,

Wow you're in a band? I wasn't expecting that. I think I'll have fun writing you now! ;) kidding don't worry. You'll have to tell your friends thank you for me. Their too sweet. I'll look up your band as soon as you get home but I'll make I won't see your face. Anyway I think it's really amazing you guys are on a world tour. That seems like so much fun. I'm not a very interesting person really. Unless you catch me at a party. Then, I'm the most interesting person ever. I'm surprised you replied though, I figured I bored you to death. ;)
Love, Alexis.

By the time I was done with my letter class was over. It took me awhile to think of what I was going to say.

"Have a nice day Ms. Reeves." My professor gleamed at me. I gave her a small wave before exiting the class.

My phone vibrated inside my pocket. I sighed before digging into my pocket and fishing it out.

"Yes my dear Ashley?" I said into the phone after noticing who it was.

"Get excited." She said screaming with excitement.

I rolled my eyes and got into my car, starting it up and blasting the heater. "For what this time?" I asked.

"Were going to California for winter break! I'm flying into San Diego airport an hour before you so we'll be there the same time." I could basically drain excitement out of her voice.

"Ash, you know I want to see you but I don't know if I can take off school." I sighed. She laughed into the phone.

"You think I didn't look into it before I booked everything? You have off everyday of school that we'll be gone." Only she would pull something like that.

"What days?" I asked, I was kind of excited to see her and be in California.

"The 26 to the 1st." It looked me awhile to process what she has said.

"That's in 4 days!" She was unbelievable sometimes.

She scoffed. "Who cares. Just be at the airport at 3 that afternoon." I smiled.

"I'll see you then." She squealed one more time before hanging up. I threw my phone into my purse and drove home.

~

I typed into the iTunes bar 'All Time Low'. A couple CD's came up and I bought their most recent one. 'Dirty Work'. It took about three-seconds to download, which wasn't normal for my iTunes. I clicked on a song called Heroes and played it.

I found myself in love with his voice, and with the band. They were better than I expected them to be. I brought my legs up to my chest and listened to the whole album.

It took everything in me not to look up what he looked like. I didn't, because I respected the fact he didn't look at my picture. I left the songs playing as I cleaned up my house, finding myself humming along to most of the songs.

Needless to say I fell in love with his voice from the moment I heard him sing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated :)

I'm glad you guys are liking this story so far. I couldn't be happier <3 Thank you so much for the feedback.