Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Text Message

Three days until I left for San Diego. I had to admit I was excited. I overloaded clothes onto my bed, things I needed, things I didn't, and things I threw in for fun.

"You sure like bringing things you don't need." Daisy commented as she folded the clothes and put them in my bag.

I stopped running around my room and looked at her. "I seen you pack for your one night trip. It was worse than this and I'm leaving for more than a night." She rolled her eyes.

"You're lucky you're actually going somewhere for break, I have to stay here and see all my family that comes into town." She said flopping on her back.

"Sucks for you bitch." She threw a shirt at me and I ducked. "Hey! Put that inside the bag. I didn't invite you over for no reason." She smiled at me and put it in the bag.

"How's your penpal doing?" She questioned me.

"He's good. I listened to his band yesterday. They're unbelievable." Her jaw dropped.

"He's in a band?" She asked. I nodded "What band?" She asked.

"All Time Low? Yeah that's it." She stared at me, her jaw dropped.

"You're fucking kidding right?" She asked. I arched my eyebrow.

"No why?"

She laughed. "They are really big. I've heard them on the radio a lot." I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't really care if he was famous it not, I just liked talking to someone. Someone I didn't know. It felt thrilling and mysterious.

"Not like I'll ever meet him." I laughed.

"When do you get your next letter?"

"Tomorrow." I said looking at the day on my phone.

She smiled at me. I looked back at her, confused. "Let's go get your letter. We can bring it home and reply." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not going to school on my day off." I told her.

She pouted her bottom lip out. "Please." She begged I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. You're driving though, I've yet to get gas because of the creepy guy who works there."

"YAY. Oh I know who you're talking about! He's weird." She said putting her coat on and running out the door. I groaned to myself. The things I do for this girl.

~

"It's fucking cold outside." I yelled running inside my house, throwing off my peacoat and sitting by the fire.

"I'm so excited to read them!" She screamed running inside and sitting next to me.

I took the envelope from her and opened it. I furrowed my eyebrows, there was two?

I took one out and opened it.

HI ALEXIS,

I'm Jack! I'm Alex's best friend. I'm in the band. You're cute. Text me 682-828-0173 (Readers this isn't a real number).

Love Jack.

I giggled it was cute. I grabbed the other letter, reading it.

"Oh my god you have to text him!" She gushed.

"Uh no. I'm not texting my pen pals best friend." I told her. I got up from the fireplace and walked into the kitchen. I grabbed a wine glass and poured wine into it. "What should I-" I turned around and stared at Daisy. "What are you doing?" I asked, my phone placed in her hands.

"Doing you a favor." She smiled. I grabbed my phone from her hands and read the text she sent, taking a drink of my wine.

'Hey it's Alexis, Alex's penpal!'

I rolled my eyes at what she sent him. It suddenly vibrated in my hands. I sighed and opened the text

'Hi, you're cute. I'm Jack :)'

"See!" Daisy gushed. I rolled my eyes and replied.

'Thank you. I'm aware you're Jack, you said so in your letter silly.'

I clicked send and set my phone down.

"I'm replying to Alex now." I told her. I got up and grabbed a notebook from the coffee table and began writing.

Dear Alex,

Yes, I did get Jacks letter, unfortunately I read his before yours so I couldn't ignore it.  Oh yes, I enjoy the occasional drunk weekdays and weeknights. I like to just explore and have a good time, that's all really. Psh Ravens? More like the Giants;) Well I hope you have a fun time on your week off.  Ps. I'm writing you back and I have no school today, feel special. 

Love, Alexis.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated. ;) I love you guys so much ah

Feedback is always loved <3