Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Bonfire

"OH! She's into football." Jack yelled. Him and Zack had been texting Chaiseey all night and all this afternoon.

"Ask her what her team is?" Zack mentioned to Jack.

"Giants." They snapped their heads over at me. I held up the letter I had gotten this around 5pm. "She said so in the letter.

"Tell her if she doesn't convert into a Raven's fan we can't talk to her anymore." Rian butted in.

We have the whole week off to ourselves and we decided to lay around until tonight and have a bonfire on the beach, get drunk and just relax.

"You still haven't seen what she looks like yet?" Rian asked me. I shook my head no.

"I'm surprised the Gaskarth hasn't caved in." Jack yelled.

I rolled my eyes at their comments. "That just goes to show who the most mature person of this band is." Everyone laughed.

"No, your about as mature as Jack." Zack said in between laughs.

"Hey!" Jack screamed.

I took my pen and pencil from my bunk and began to write Alexis back.

Dear Alexis,

The only thing i've been listening to all night is Jack texting you and telling me everything you say. I have to admit, i'm pretty jealous ;) Oh please, the Giants suck and you know it. Are you from New York or something? You've never mentioned where you were from. The boys and I are just going out tonight on our first night of break, probably going to drink too much. The usual. Anyways, I am more than flattered that you wrote me back on your own. ;)

Love, Alex.

I folded it and shoved it into an envelope, handing it to Matt. He has been my mailman lately.

"I really hope you guys stop writing each other or something because it's a bitch trying to find a post office for your dick face." I smiled at Matt, making him rolled his eyes at me.

"Well I don't know about your shit heads, but i'm ready to go get wasted." Everyone yelled back excited. I threw on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white v-neck and a grew glamour kills sheatshirt. I slipped on my grey nikes and waited for the boys.

"ALEX RIAN WON'T GIVE ME MY DEODORANT BACK!"

"GET YOUR BITCH ASSES IN HERE OR I'M LEAVING WITHOUT YOU." That got their attention and they all piled into the lounge.

"Rian and Zack, you grab the 30's." They grabbed the 30's from the fridge and gave me the thumbs up.

We piled into the taxi and drove to the closest beach.

"BONFIRE!" Jack yelled, spotting some girls having a bonfire. We followed close behind him, shaking our heads at his actions.

"Hello ladies, may we join you? We have beer." I asked. They all blushed and nodded to us. I sat text to a girl with dark long hair. She was in a peacoat and her eyes were bright green.

"Since you offered beer.." She smiled at me. I smirked at her and laughed. Rian handed me two beers and I handed her one happily.

"So do you live around here?" I asked her, cracking open my beer and taking a drink. She wrapped her arms around her waist getting warmer, still holding her beer.

"I don't, just here to get away, you know. I can't tell you where I live though, don't want you stalking me." She winked at me, taking another drink of her beer. I smirked back at her.

"Oh I see how we are. We'll then I guess I won't tell you my name since we're being like that." She raised her eyebrows at me.

"You're catching on fast boy."

I threw my hands up in defense. "I'm pro at pretty girls like you." She bit her lip and laughed.

"Good, cause i'm pro at all men in general." She winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took my a while to update :( still love me.