Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Coffee

"WAKE UP LEXI!" Ashley screamed at me. I shook my head no and put my head under my pillow. "Come on! There's no sleeping on this trip."

"I'm not a morning person. You know that Ash." I growled at her.

"Get up. We're getting coffee and going to the cafe down the street."

"Fine. Let me check my email first." I said, getting up from the bed and opening up my laptop.

"Emailing your boytoy?" Ashley asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"We do not email. We write letters. Daisy scanned me his letter so I could reply." I said simply.

"You're so 1800's." I smiled, I didn't care. I loved it. I opened up the email and read it, smiling. I grabbed my pad and pen and replied.

Dearest Alex,
You should be jealous, Jack textes me nonstop. We're best friends ;) NO THE GIANTS ARE AMAZING. I am from New York thank you very much! I'm guessing you're from Maryland? I hope you had fun last night! I actually went out too last night. To a bonfire with my friend and some of her old friends. We had fun. Got drunk and met some guys;) I had your letter scanned and emailed to me since I am not in town. Be flattered again ;) 

Xoxo Alexis.

I finished up the letter an stuck it in the envelope I already had made. I threw on my off white peacoat and black leggings, trying to look pleaseble. I tugged my black uggs and threw my blonde curly hair up.

"Oh you look adorable. Now let's go." Ashley said ushering me out the door.

We walked down the street to the closest Starbucks by our hotel. It was pretty packed to say the least.

"Get me my normal. I got to pee." Ashley told me walking away. Real classy Ash.

I stood in the long line waiting for it to be my turn.

"Fancy seeing you here." My head snapped around to see the boy from last night. A smile crept on my face.

"Likewise." I smiled. "I see I have a stalker now" I said, moving up in line.

"Always." He smiled, flashing me his white teeth.

"Where are your boys?" I questioned him.

"Sleeping." He shrugged.

"You'll have to tell them sorry for me for not talking to them last night. You hogged me." I winked at him.

"I don't regret it." He smirked at me.

I ordered Ashley and my coffees and the boy insisted on paying for me. Like a lady I accepted.

"So am I going to get a name today?" He asked.

"Maybe if I run into you again." I winked grabbing our coffees.

"That sounds like a challenge." He winked back.

I watched him as he took his coffee and walked out the coffee shop.

"Yay! Coffee!" Ashley screamed taking her coffee from my hands.

We walked down the street to a cute little cafe. It looked like it was built back in the old days. Which I loved about it. We sat outside on the patio and ordered our food.

"So there's this guy." I smiled, taking a sip of my coffee.

Her face lit up. "Details." I laughed at her eagerness.

"He was the one I was talking to last night. I ran into him again at Starbucks. He paid for our coffees."

"What's his name?" She asked.

"I dont know. I told him if I ran into him again I'd finally tell him my name." Ashley's face was plastered with a smile.

"So a mystery man?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sorta. He's just really sweet, but cocky." I laughed.

"Sounds cute. Do you want to run into him again?" I thought about the question before I answered.

"I don't know. I like not knowing his name and him not knowing mine."

"I hope you run into him." She winked.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Late update, sorry :(