Status: Active.

Dear Alex, Forever Yours, Alexis.

Invite

She continued to smile at me as she sipped on her beer.

"Well?" I smirked.

"Well, I've came to the conclusion, it's funner this way." The girl said, batting her eyelashes at me. I chuckled, this wasn't going to be easy.

"So, you're telling me, I won't ever get to know your name?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

She pressed her lips together, then formed a small smile."Maybe one day we'll meet again." She shrugged.

"Well then, mystery girl, can I at least buy you a drink?" I winked at her.

She giggled and nodded, saying yes to my question.

"So, I don't want to sound too straightforward, but-" I stared after we have had a couple beer and were more talkative. "my band is having a small show tonight on the beach, I'd probably make my night if you came." I smiled.

"You're in a band? That's so cool. I'd love to come." She said warmly.

She played with her blonde hair as she talked to me. She was hands down the most adorable girl I had ever talked too, and I had talked to quiet the number of girls. I was bummed she wouldn't tell me her name. It pained me I had to refer to her as 'her'.

"Excuse me." I said as I dug the vibrating phone out of my pocket. It flashed 'Rian' and I answered it. "Hey Ri." I said chipper into the phone.

"Hey where are you at?" He asked me, I could tell he was at or near the beach with seagulls making noise in the background.

"The bar at the hotel."I informed him.

He sighed loudly into the phone. "It's almost 7, get down here asap. I'll text you the address." And with that he hung up the phone.

"Something wrong?" The blonde asked concerned. I couldn't help but smile at her. She was beyond beautiful. I shook the thought out of my head, realizing I didn't answer her.

"Everything's fine. I just need to go meet with the guys." her face dropped when I was basically saying I was leaving.

"Oh." she nodded.

"But, I'll see you there right?" I asked cocking an eyebrow.

It must have hit her after I said that because her face lot back up. "Oh, of course. Do you have an address?" She asked cutely. Well cute to me. I opened up the text Rian sent me and read it. Then stopped.

"Well do you have a phone?" I smirked.

She bit her lip to help herself from smiling.

"I do, but that would require me giving you a name." She winked. She reached across the bar and grabbed a pen lying on the counter. "Go." She wrote the address on her hand as I read it to her.

"I better see you there!" I yelled towards her as I began to walk away.

"Just look for the blonde." She giggled biting the bottom of the pen.

"I'll just look for the beautiful girl." Her face flushed red almost instantly. It was adorable.

"Bye." She waved. I waved back and jogged towards the elevator.

Alexis's P.O.V.

"Wait so you're telling me you ran into him AGAIN?" Ashley asked as she laid on her bed reading a magazine.

I groaned. "For the last time yes! AND you need to get ready because you're coming with me to that concert." I yelled to her from the bathroom.

"Sorry girl, I can't. I got asked on a date today by some guy at the pier. His name is Tyler." I ran into vie of her and dropped my jaw.

"What? So you're not coming?" I questioned.

"Sorry, no." She pouted. "I'll make it up to you though, I promise." She pleaded.

Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have writers block :( I NEED A CO-WRITER FOR THIS. Please? Anyone, message me.