Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

"John, keeping on fucking touching me and I swear to fucking god, I will punch you in the fucking penis."

He laughed behind me and still kept his hands moving on my shoulders and touching my back. I slammed my locker shut, turned around and punched him square in the sack. He groaned out and fell to his knees on the floor. I kept in a burst of laughter and waited a few minutes to bend down to his level. I looked at his face and kissed his nose when he didn't meet my eyes.

"Let's get to lunch, asshole." I helped him up, wrapping his arm around my shoulders and my arm around his back. I held in the laughed again when he limped a little.

It's been a good week so far. Of course, when I got back, people asked me questions like if I was okay and if I remembered anything from the accident. Some people made assumptions like I over dosed or was drunk driving. I didn't really say anything, just ignored the people who were saying that.

It was Wednesday and I was planning on going shopping Friday to look for my dress. I honestly didn't know what I wanted or what my hair would look like. Maybe a dark blueish color, curly hair? I really didn't know.

"What happened to you?" Jared asked when I set my bag down.

"She fucking punched me in the balls."

All the guys broke into laughter, Jared cracking up the most.

"I told you I would if you didn't stop fucking touching me." I looked over at John then smiled, "That should teach you to never underestimate your girlfriend."

He followed behind me to the lunch line and I stared up at him while we stood. I shook my head, "Boys will never learn."

"I can't help it. I like touching you." He shrugged, taking my hand.

I smiled, "Cheesy." I reached up with my other hand and patted his cheek. We moved up in line and he ordered what he wanted. I paid for it for him and we sat down at our table. I leaned over and kissed Kennedy's cheek. He smiled over at me and I ruffled his hair a little. I turned back over to John and took a bite of his sandwich.

"Close your mouth, you pig," I laughed. He smiled, taking another bite.

::

The bell rang and I kissed Kennedy's cheek before I got out of my chair and walked beside John to the library.

"I have to do a report" I sighed.

"For what?" He glanced down at me.

"Bio." He held the door open for me and I walked in. He took my hand and led me to the computers. I set my bag down and sat in the chair. I logged on and opened a word document. I typed the draft I had already written up, fixing the mistakes I made that my teacher crossed out. I smiled when I felt John get closer to me and his hand on my thigh.

"Come on, let me finish this. I'm almost done," I continued to type as he ran his hand up and down my thigh. "Cornelius, quit it."

He laughed quietly beside me and kissed my cheek. I typed the next page and sighed out when I finished. I got it out of the printer and John followed behind me while I walked to our spot behind the shelves. After I put my report I my folder and my folder in my bag, John's face connected with mine. I giggled against him and leaned my back against the shelf. He pressed me up against it and put his hands on my hips. He licked my bottom lip slowly and I opened my mouth a little to let him in.

"John, the bell's going to ring soon," I breathed out when he parted from me. I bit my lip to keep in a moan as he sucked on my neck and I brought my hands to his chest. I laughed when he tried to go back to my lips but I just pushed him lightly away. I smiled at him then bent down to get my bag. I slung it over my shoulder then looked back over at John.

"Don't give me that pouty face," I pointed at him. He smiled and reached down for his bag. I kissed him quick before the bell rang and I held his hand as we walked out of the book area and out of the library.

I kissed him again when we reached his class and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'll meet you at your locker."

I nodded and walked back to the library.

::

I pulled up to the ice cream parlor and turned my car off then got out. I smiled at John as I walked in and sat down by the register.

"What are you doing here?" He leaned his forearms on the counter.

"Well, you're closing up tonight and your shift ends soon, so I thought since I'm done with my homework, I'd come get a milkshake." I shrugged. "And it's movie night."

He smiled and looked over to the door when it opened.

Ever since John "moved in", we made Wednesdays movie nights and we stayed up late. I honestly wasn't even sure if he actually moved in, he would always go back to his house and get new clothes in his bag. I never even made the decision for the guys to move in or not. I was just living in the moment.

I snapped back into reality when he slammed the cash register closed and walked into the back room to put his hat back. I got up from my seat and went behind the counter and stood in the doorway to the back room. He smiled down at me and kissed my forehead before he continued behind me. I followed behind him again, waiting for him the flip the sign and lock the door.

"What movie are we watching?" John asked when I started driving toward my house.

"Either Halloween—"

"Halloween. Yes, Halloween is the winner."

I looked over at him, "Alright."

"Do we have popcorn?"

I nodded and turned onto my street. I parked in the driveway and we got out. "Damn, you smell," I pushed John away when he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Fine, I'll go take a shower." He pulled his shirt over his head before we even got inside the house. I laughed and unlocked it, letting him in. I laughed as he went upstairs and I walked into the kitchen. I took out the popcorn and unwrapped it then put it in the microwave. I set my sweatshirt on the bar stool and got two sodas out. I walked out to the living room and put the DVD in before the microwave beeped. I walked back into the kitchen and got it out. I shook it while I got the drinks and walked to the living room again. I set the drinks down and sat on the couch to wait for John to finish.

I grabbed the blanket off the back of the couch right before John came into the room, flipping his hair. He plopped down on the couch next to me and put his arm over my shoulders. "Do I smell good now?"

I sniffed, "Much better." I kissed his cheek.

::

"I'm surprised you're not screaming right now," John poked my side and I cuddled into him.

"Some movies make me scream," I shrugged.

"I could make you scream," he whispered by my ear.

I laughed, pushing off of him lightly. I turned off the DVD and tv then got up from the couch, taking the popcorn bag and empty soda cans. I heard John get off the couch and follow me into the kitchen. I turned toward him and raised my eyebrow.

"What?" I asked, crossing my arms.

He shrugged then pushed off the counter toward me. I giggled up at him when he pressed his waist to mine and trapped me against the counter. I put my hands on his biceps and watched him lean down to me. I instantly felt a shock when his lips connected with mine. He kissed me slowly and I pulled away after a couple minutes.

"What are you trying to do?" I smiled at him.

"Nothing."

"Really? Cause I can feel you."

He blushed and leaned his forehead against mine, closing his eyes. I placed my hands on his cheeks and he opened his eyes. I brought his lips back down to mine and he smiled against me. I giggled against him again when he rubbed my sides.

"Come on, I'm tired." I patted his chest. He nodded and bent down to throw me over his shoulder. I laughed and smacked his butt. In return, he smacked mine. "That fucking hurt, you asshole!" I started kicking me feet as he walked upstairs but his put a strong arm over them.

When he set me down on my feet, I pushed him onto the bed then went to my dresser to change. Once I was comfortable, I shut off the light and stumbled to my bed. I tripped over something on the floor but John caught me from his spot on the bed.

"Jesus, it's like you're drunk or something," he laughed.

"I'd be a mess if I was drunk." I crawled under the covers and curled into his side. He placed a kiss on my forehead and I closed my eyes, falling asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
woot

RIP Mitch Lucker❤