Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

This place was literally insane. The room, I guess ball room or whatever, was fucking huge. About fifty tables were set up and each of them had the cards with the table numbers on them. There were also balloons everywhere of our school colours and they had lights on too by the big dance floor. There was a big table of food along the side wall on the right when you walked in and my stomach growled.

People started pouring in, admiring the sight of the room and sitting at tables. The boys and I plus Rachel got a table for ourselves near the doors and we sat down.

"God, these shoes are already killing me," I sighed when I sat down. John laughed beside me and Kennedy sat down on my other side.

Everyone in the room sat at their tables while the music started playing. Some of them got up to dance and some of them got up to get food.

"Do you want to put your stuff in the hotel room now?" John took my hand in his.

"Um, yeah. I guess that would be easier," I nodded. I stood from my seat, telling John to stay there and walked out to the lobby and out the main doors to the limo.

I grabbed my bag and walked inside, getting a room key and taking the elevator up.

My eyes went wide when I stepped into the room and my bag dropped. The place was huge. It was actually pretty nice and I bent down to pick my bag up and went to the bedroom. A huge king sized bed stood in the middle of the room with a white comforter and light grey pillows. I set my bag down at the end of the bed and closed the door behind me. I kept the light on in the kitchen and closed the main door behind me, waking back downstairs.

I touched John's shoulder when I got back and sat in front of a plate of food.

"Got you some food," he said to me.

"Thanks," I kissed his cheek.

Our group sat around each other, laughing and talking while eating our meals. I wasn't that hungry so I didn't eat much. I really just wanted to dance.

::

I laughed up at John as he squeezed my hands and we moved around. We'd been dancing forever since he finished eating and we only had two breaks.

"Aren't you tired yet?" He said into my ear.

I shook my head, smiling up at him. "If I had my shoes on, I'd be tired."

He smiled, leaning down to catch my lips on his. I smiled against him, pulling away to clap as the song ended.

"Can we please take a break? I'm sweating." He pulled on my hand and led me over to our table. I sat down in my chair and took a drink of my water then tapped Kennedy's shoulder.

"Can you dance with me?" I pouted my lip out.

He smiled and nodded, wiping his mouth before he got out of his chair and held his hand out to me. I stuck my tongue out at John when I got up and took Kenny's hand in mine.

I danced and laughed with Kenny for two songs until he left me in the crowd and I had to go back to the table to find John. He was still sat there, playing with his glass and staring at his hands.

"How long have you been like this?" I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind him and put my face on his shoulder.

"Since you started dancing with Kennedy. Where is he anyway?"

"He disappeared," I frowned.

He sighed and I backed away from him so he could stand and take his jacket off. He took my hand in his and led me to the floor again. I smiled when a slow song came on and he wrapped his hands around my waist while I put mine around his neck. I played with the hair at the nape of his neck and pulled his head down to mine, feeling his lips against mine.

"Did I tell you you look beautiful?" He leaned his forehead on mine.

I nodded, "You did."

He smiled at me and brought his lips back to mine. I smiled against him and he deepened the kiss. I know that people were probably staring at us and saying, "Get a room," but right now, I didn't give on single fuck about what they said. I didn't care about what they said or what they thought. This was my relationship and John made me happy. John was the only person who actually made me feel important. Well, beside Kennedy and the guys. But he made me feel like I was the only person on this planet. He wanted to protect me and be with me. Cade never made me feel like that, even after two years together.

John's hands got lower on my body and he abruptly pulled away and took my hand, leading me out of the crowd of people and passed our table, through the doors.

I was pressed up against the wall of the elevator and John connected his lips to mine again. Now I knew what was going on.

He dragged his tongue across my lip and our tongues connected when I let him in. I cupped his cheek as his mouth moved against mine and we pulled away from each other when we heard a ding from the elevator, letting us know that we were in our desired floor.

He took my hand again and led me out the elevator to our door and he unlocked it with the room key. He pulled me back to him and shut the door with his foot. He lifted me up, with our lips connected and carried me to the bedroom.

I laughed against him when he set me down on my feet and he pulled away. "What?" He smiled.

"My shoes are still downstairs," I laughed, covering my mouth to muffle my obnoxious laugh.

He smiled, shaking his head and putting his lips back on mine. He lifted his hands to the back of my dress and pulled away again. "Can I?" He whispered.

I bit my lip, thinking about if I should say yes or no. I mean, I guess this is what I wanted. I wanted him and I didn't know how to calm myself down if we stopped. I looked back up at him and nodded my head, pulling him back down to me. He smiled then, pulling down the zipper to my dress and letting it fall to the carpet under our feet. I brought my hands down and untied his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. I brought my hands to his belt and undid it while he held my face in his hands. He unzipped and pulled his pants down then picked me up when he stood back up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed. I held his face in my hands when he placed me on the soft comforter and his lips connected with my collarbone, sucking hard.

Soon enough, he unclasped my bra and everything just turned into all John, everywhere.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll post the rest of this since there's three more chapters. (:

RIP Mitch Luckerā¤