Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

John's P.O.V

I brushed a stray piece of hair away from her face and set it behind her ear. God, she was fucking beautiful. And she was all mine.

I had been up for an hour, just looking at her slightly sweaty face. She was asleep now, and she looked so cute and peaceful while she dreamed. I etched out her facial features from the things she hated to the things I loved the most. She was absolutely beautiful and she deserved everything good in this world. She was my best friend and I loved her.

When she was laying in that hospital bed, I didn't know what to do with myself. All I did was stare at her and just hope that she would open her beautiful green eyes. I could stare at them for days.

I smiled when she sighed and turned her body over on her back, bringing the sheets with her. I sat up and got out of the big bed to find my boxers and pants. I slipped on a sweatshirt, smiling at the ground with her dress and other clothes thrown all over.

I walked over to her side of the bed and lightly kissed her forehead before opening the bedroom door and going downstairs to get her shoes she left. There were still a few people in the room, mostly cleaning up. It was probably about two in the morning.

I picked up her heels and took the elevator back up to the room. I set them down by the bedroom door when I got back and took my clothes off again, leaving my boxers on and crawling back in bed. I kissed her cheek then laid on my stomach and let sleep pull me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
RIP Mitch Luckerā¤