Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

My eyes squinted open at the light and I turned my head to the other side, seeing John sleeping. I suddenly shot up and took the covers with me, covering my bare chest.

Pictures from last night came rushing into my head and I smiled to myself, biting my lip. Words could not describe how great last night was. I can't even put it into words how happy I was in this moment.

I looked over at John again, his bare back showing with the sheets resting at his waist. I grabbed the blanket at the end of the bed, wrapping it around myself and got out of bed to go to the bathroom, grabbing my bra and underwear on the way.

I closed the door quietly behind me, letting the blanket fall after I turned the shower on. I couldn't stop smiling to myself as I showered. I finally gave myself to someone. And that someone was John, my best friend. Never would I have ever thought that I would date him and give myself to him after such a short time of being together. But I didn't regret it one bit.

I wrapped a clean towel around me and dried off then put on my bra and underwear. I brushed through my wet hair and brushed my teeth. I peeked into the bedroom and John was moving around on the bed. I tip toed into the room and jumped on the bed, which made him jump and cause me to roll off him, laughing.

"Mornin' sunshine," I smiled over at him.

He pulled on my waist, bringing me closer and kissing me. I smiled against him then pulled away to kiss his cheek.

"We have to leave soon and find the guys." I poked his lip.

He nodded and kissed me again before he got up to take a quick shower and change. I picked up my dress and put it back into it's cover then got the rest of my clothes on. I packed everything up and made the bed then waited for John to come out so we could go get the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
RIP Mitch Luckerā¤