Sequel: Crash

Always Yours

November 18th, 2012

"I can't believe we're graduating in like two hours," I said from the bathroom.

I was fixing my hair and putting on the last few touches of my makeup. John appeared in the mirror and kissed my cheek. "You look fine, come on or we're gonna be late," he took my hand and I turned the light off before he led me downstairs and we got our shoes on.

We arrived at the school and he helped me put my cap on then I stepped out of the car and waited for him to come around to the front.

We found our seats and he kissed me before he went to his row and I went to mine a few away from his. The ceremony started and soon enough they were calling names to go up on the stage and get their diplomas. I clapped when the speaker called the guys' names and clapped louder for John. He smiled and shook everyone's hands then walked off stage.

My row started to stand and walk to the side of the stage and I followed the girl in front of me. The line moved fast and soon enough they called me, which followed by, "We love Markie!" I laughed as I saw John and the boys cupping their mouths and yelling up to the stage while the parents laughed.

I shook the speakers hand and took my diploma from him then moved on to other hands. It was a blur and I walked off stage to go back to my seat and sat down.

I smiled and threw my cap into the air with the other hundred of them and pushed through the crowd of teenagers. I was finally a high school graduate.

I spotted Pat and went over to him, giving him a hug. Kennedy appeared next and he lifted me up off the ground with his bear hug, kissing my cheek when he set me down. I hugged Jared next and John came over. He twirled me and kissed my lips before setting me down. We waited for Garrett but I didn't see him anywhere.

He soon showed up and I gave him a light hug. The boys all cheered and we went to our cars next to John's house to have a party.

I was so glad that I graduated. Life was just starting for me and i couldn't wait to get out there in the real world and be an adult. And I had my best friends right there by my side.

But for how long?
♠ ♠ ♠
You're welcomee.

THERE'S A SEQUEAL. It's already finished. Might post it in one day

RIP Mitch Luckerā¤