Conflicting Souls

Jayde POV
I've been alone for most of my life. My parents left me at a very young age to fend for myself. I stayed to myself in my parents' house, only going out when it was necessary, hoping they would come home. They never did, so I left and got my own apartment on the other side of the city. I got into some bad things with some bad people. Sick of the way I was living my life, I left my gang. I never made any friends after that and rarely went out, afraid they might find me. It wasn't until I found Kimiko that I started not to feel alone. On a rare outing, I found a girl crying on the curb. Her parents had kicked her out and while she was happy she wouldn't have to see them again, the rejection still stung. I let her stay with me for the night. The next day, I tried to kick her out but she ended up following me everywhere like a friggin' puppy. I tried to get her to leave but that crazy chick wasn't leaving. That day, my gang found me and cornered both of us. I was ready to fight back, arm transformed into my green and black scythe blade. The girl saw this and told me she was a meister. We fought for the first time together that day, but it seemed so easy, like we had been partners all our lives. So, I grudgingly let her stay and be my meister. We hunted kishens all day for about a year.
Lord Death found us one day and offered a chance to join the Death Weapon Meister Academy. Kimiko was all for it, but I wasn't so sure. She did convince me to go and let me tell you, I'm glad she did. Because if we had never gone to the DWMA, I would've never met Soul.
*We do not own Soul Eater. We do however own Jayde and Kimiko. If you steal them, we will have Death the Kid and Black Star kill you in your sleep*
  1. Chapter 1
    Jayde's POV
  2. Chapter 2
    Kimiko's POV
  3. Chapter 3
    Jayde's POV
  4. Chapter 4
    Kimiko's POV