I'm Thee Peter Pan

The Last Meeting

Peter's P.O.V

I looked into her eyes, I knew I wasn't going to see Wendy for a very long time she was going to some place far away, There is something more than a really good friendship between Wendy and I...I Just don't know what it is yet.
I know I'm just a kid but that's all I'll ever be, it's all I want to be but she makes me want to be a better kid...A grown up kid...not like a Pirate a nice boy.
"Oh Peter, I don't want to leave you, It's going to be so hard without you, your my best friend!" she sighed, I wish she understood how I felt but not even I understand how I feel...If that makes sense.
I turned my back on her, I went into my drawer and got out a beautiful necklace that Tinkerbell and I made the other night while Wendy was asleep. I handed her the item.
"Here you go Wendy. That way you'll always remember NeverLand!" i smiled as a tear fell from her soft face. "Wendy why do you cry?"
"Because Peter, I'm going to miss you...No one has ever been this nice to me before." she said and broke down in a fit of tears.
"Please stop crying Wendy, I don't like seeing you upset," I said and sat beside her.
"Oh Peter, I really am going to miss you so much. I wish I could bring you with me, I don't think I can live that long without you." she said pulling me into a tight embrace.
"Every time you want me there just hold on to your necklace, it'll get you through anything, I promise." I said holding her closer to me.

After our goodbye, I thought that I should have the manners to at least fly her to her window. We flew in silence.
When it came to dropping Wendy at her window I wasn’t good at the final goodbye, it was as simple as that.
“Goodbye,” she said. I told her the same and flew back to NeverLand, with no Wendy. I know that I’m going to miss having her around, the read the lost boys a night time story or whatever you call them, it really was going to be totally different than what I thought it would ever be. I was going to miss the girl in my dreams for a year…I’m not sure on how long that is, but it sounds really long, I’m going to check her window every day until the day she is back. I am excited to learn of this year, I will mark the days as they pass, that way I will know how long I have to wait when or if she leaves for ‘a year’ again. When I arrived back at NeverLand everything was quiet even the pirates, the lost boys must be asleep.
“Tink…Tink” I whispered. No reply…she must be sleeping too. I flew up to the tree house and stared into the nighttime sky, I missed her and she’s only been gone for a few seconds.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave comments if you read there wont be an update until i have comments <3
much love
xxxx