Everything About You

Role Reversal

Nicola was frazzled for the next two days. She didn’t know what to do about what she had done. Zayn looked either sad or upset about something. The boys wanted to know what happened, but he said nothing. He said nothing and it killed Nicola! She had to tell someone what went down. Being a girl, the boys thought Zayn had done something wrong again. Nicola thought anyone would have come to the same conclusion if they saw them crying their eyes out.

“Niall,” she knocked on the post to his bunk.

“Yeah,” he opened the curtain, “what’s up?”

“Can,” she took a deep breath, “can we talk?”

“Sure,” he swung his legs out and stood.

“Somewhere more private?”

Nicola eyed the back room, where all the boys were. Liam was shouting at Louis for cheating in a game they were playing. Harry was laughing as he witnessed the entire ordeal. As for Zayn… he was groaning and sighing his frustration about the situation.

“Sure,” he nodded, leading Nicola to the front of the bus.

Nicola sat in the booth where the kitchen was. The noise from the back was slightly quieter, but still there. She crossed her ankles under the table and wrung her hands.

“I have to tell you what happened,” she bit her lip.

“God,” Niall sighed, “ I have been dying to know.”

Nicola looked up at the Irish boys blue eyes, “it wasn't his fault.”

“No?”

“No,” she nudged her head, “it seems like I’m the one who keeps ruining things,” she paused to let Niall get every word spoken, “I’m a bitch.”

“No, you’re not,” Niall caressed her hand for comfort.

“But I am,” her brows scrunched together sadly, “I ruin everything. I compared Zayn to Vinny. Who does that? “

“Well, fuck,” he gave a quick humorless laugh, “Vinny was a jackass.”

“I know,” Nicola shot, “see,” she blew out a frustrated breath, “I’m a bitch. How can someone forgive me for that?”

“I’m not really sure,” he thought.

Nicola buried her face in her palms, “Niall,” she inhaled then exhaled, “what do I do?”

“I don’t know,” he shrugged, “have you tried to apologize?”

“No.”

“Well, there you go,” he nodded, “try first,” he crossed his arms on the table, “if that doesn't work, then maybe we can figure something out later.”

“I guess you’re right Niall,” Nicola propped her elbow on the table to rest her cheek on her fist.

“Have you written any new songs?” he asked, wide eyed.

Nicola averted her eyes to the blond, “yeah, why?”

“Can I read them?”

Nicola walked over to her bunk to get her lyric book. After she plopped the book on the table, Niall jumped back in his bunk. Nicola checked herself in the mirror. Deciding it didn’t matter how she looked, she made her way to the back. As expected, the boys were still arguing. Louis was smiling the entire time, while Liam just continued to growl at the older boy.

Nicola felt her palms sweat. Her heart pattered against her chest rapidly. Her teeth attached themselves to her lips. She felt her bottom lip start to get numb.

“Zayn,” her voice sounded lost, “can we talk?”

“Why,” his voice snapped.

Nicola winced at his voice, “I just need to talk to you.”

Even though Nicola wanted so badly to yell back, she didn’t. It was something she was so used to doing. It was hard to have a civilized conversation with anyone anymore.

Zayn just cursed under his breath and obliged by Nicola’s demands. He pushed passed her and went straight into the kitchen. Nicola wished they were already at the venue, but there was still an hour to go. She wanted to get out of this bus. She felt like she was suffocating in the tour bus, even though it was decently sized.

“What Nic,” Zayn snapped once he fell against the counter by the sink.

Nicola sat on the edge of the booth, “well,” she began. Her nerves got the best of her and she didn’t know how to begin.

“I don’t have all day,” Zayn’s voice was smooth, but bitter. His accent meshing up the words.

Nicola shuddered at his tone. It made her lust for him in ways she couldn't explain. Her Caribbean blue eyes vanished behind her eye lids. Her shoulders rose as she took a deep breath.

“I wanted to say,” she lifted her eye lids, “I’m sorry.”

“About what, exactly?” his eyes darted into hers.

“I was a bitch to compare you to Vinny. He’s an asshole and you’re not.”

“Thanks,” his voice increasing smugly.

“Can we just forget about what happened?”

“I’m not sure I can do that,” he rose his eyebrows.

Nicola’s leg began to bounce in anticipation, “I apologized.”

“I know.”

“Then why-”

“Nicola,” he leaned down, his back still touching the counter, “you still have much to learn,” with that he heaved off the surface and rejoined his band members in the back.

__________________________________________________________________________

When the group arrived at their next venue, Nicola raced against time to figure out how to show Zayn that she was truly sorry. She rushed to get something to wear for the show. She wanted to show him that she was actually interested in him.

Nicola had an hour and a half to go out shopping before the concert. She ran from store to store and got stopped by several fans that apparently knew she was filling in for One Directions guitarist. She was flattered, but she was in a rush and had no time to spare. She talked to the fans briefly, but bid them all farewell.

It wasn't until the seventh store when she finally found something that signified Zayn. It was a crop top with the peace sign he had tattooed on his arm. She thought it was perfect and purchased it quickly.

“What are you wearing?” Nicola heard an Irish voice sound.

She turned on her heel to smirk at the boy, “trying to get Zayn’s attention.”

“You think that’s going to work?”

“Not entirely,” she crossed her arms, “but it’s a start, I think.”

“Whatever you say,” he linked arms with Nicola and the two of them entered the venue.

Nicola hugged Niall and took her spot on stage. She readied herself with her Schecter and waited for the concert to begin.

Nearly ten minutes later the concert started. She smiled at the crowd and waited for the boys to make their entrance. The guitar was cold against her mid-drift. She blew her cheeks up and exhaled quickly.

“… You’re insecure, don’t know what for…” Liam’s voice emerged from the speakers and the crowd went wild.

Nicola tapped the beat and strummed the chords to the songs. One boy at a time came on stage and the crowd got louder. Once Zayn got on stage, he tried to ignore the girl strumming the guitar, but he could do that for only so long.

Zayn’s eyes caught her and she grinned a sinister grin at the tattooed boy. He was shocked at first, but kept his cool. Zayn eyed the girl once over and continued with the song.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Zayn,” Nicola shouted once the set was over. She nearly fell to the floor as she stumbled over wires, “Zayn,” she urged, following the boy.

“What?” he finally snapped inches away from her.

She stopped short and held out a hand to his chest. A spark touched her fingers. She thought it was in her mind, but it was just static.

“I’m sorry,” she folded her hands in front of her, composing herself.

He nodded in acknowledgement. He blinked once and waited for the brunette girl to continue. She looked around her and saw that they were finally alone again.

“I,” she looked at the ground, “I’m just really sorry,” her eyes snapped to his, “and I’ll do whatever it takes to show you that.”

Nicola was about to walk away, but Zayn caught her arm. His eyes burned into hers. They looked pained and it was all because of Nicola.

“Za-,” but she was cut off.

His lips crashed into hers. She gave in willingly. Her body pressed against his and she began to burn. Heat spread through out her body. Her cheeks flushed, while her breathing became difficult. Her hands twined in his blond streaked hair. There they were once again. They were entangled with each other and the lust overcame their thoughts.

Nicola bent her knee and wedged it between Zayn’s legs. She lifted it to caress his most sensitive parts. A groan escaped his lips and into her mouth. She was lost in the passion and Zayn stopped it. He pushed away from her and left her. Her lips still plump from the deep kiss. Her mind a puddle of nothing. Her emotions flooded her. She stood there for a moment, dazed. Now he was the tease.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicola's Concert Outfit

I'm not sure how I feel about this. It's good... but terrible at the same time. Oi, I need help! Lol Sorry for emotional rollercoaster! :D
Comment, Subscribe, and/or Recommend! Thanks

X Dani