Heroes of Olympus

Bullshit Parent

As we stood there waiting for our bullshit of a father all we could do was argue.
"i hate him! i've hated him ever since i found out."
"i dont see why though he's great with me and I've talked to him about you."
i was furious I couldn't believe that he out of all people would talk to that lunatic to the person i hated the most.
"Stop!" Hades exclaimed.
As our most forgetful father walked into the room. I rolled my eyes and walked over to my favorite chair. I was so mad that one my brother that i actually liked talked to Hades about me.
"Well someone is pissed."
Once Hades said that I realized that rings were popping up every where some on my fingers but all of them had the same lightning bolt skull on them. Hades picked one up.
"Aww, I see your relationship with Jason is still going on. I don't particularly like it but he makes you happy so I'll allow it."
I started to calm down, moved my hand over all the rings and they came together and formed a sword with all the gems on the handel and the lightning bolt skull symbol on the blade.
"Well if we're just going to sit here and talk about mine and jason's relationship I'm just going to leave."
"Actually," Hades interrupted. "I've called you both here so we could talk about Antares."
Of course he had to bring up that name the one name nobody else knew about except Jason, Percy, Hazen, and I.
"Wait as in a quest talk or more of just a briefing?" Hazen asked right as Percy and my beloved Jason walked in.
"Hazen, I'm pretty sure that we don't need a briefing and they wouldn't be here if it was just that." I said.
Jason walked over to me. I stood up hugged him as he gave me a "ummm don't do anything your dad is right there" look. I whispered into his ear. "He's ok with us."
"So when do we leave for this?" Hazen asked.
"That's the thing. We have no idea when Antares will show up. So as of now you all have to find is his followers."
We looked at each other as if we knew that we were going to be split up.
"Zach, you and Jason will be going to the north someone up there will be there to give information about him to you."
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah its not the normal sounding kinda of greek story but hey its mine