Heroes of Olympus

Didn't I kill you already.

"Help!" Was the first thing i heard that woke me up. It was Hazen's voice and usually when he needs help its never good. I opened my eyes got out of Jason's cuddling arms, threw on some pants, and grabbed my sais. As i ran out the door a giant ax smashed into the ground in front of me. One word: Minotaur. The one thing that seems that seems to be following me around. Good thing im a better fighter then runner. As it picked up its 10ft. ax i went in for the kill. Usually since Dad was always worried about me he never let me use a weapon but hey SCREW HIM. I threw a sai at him stabbed him right in the eye. Inchor was everywhere. "ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!" As i ran up to him he took the sai out of his eye and threw it at me, i quickly spun around grabbed it in the air ran up his leg and stabbed him in the temple. (you know wherever that is for a minotaur.) GOlden dust went all over. "Finally." Jason ran out in just his boxers. "What the hell just happened."
While i explained what happened to Jason i noticed Hazen and Piper going back into Hades' cabin...ewww.
"Well that was a great start for our quest." i stated while Jason and I got ready to leave.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it was a short chapter. ill make up for it i promise. :)